• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Would you eat it?

Johndoe

opened a tub of casein 3 odd months ago I think it is, completely forgot about it would it be ok to drink still or will it fuck me up because it's just been sitting there the best before is not until 6 more months thanks folks.

opened a tub of casein 3 odd months ago I think it is, completely forgot about it would it be ok to drink still or will it fuck me up because it's just been sitting there the best before is not until 6 more months thanks folks.
Screw it why not...

I've done worse. :confused:
Might play it safe and just do one scoop wait a day and if you don't die it's gtg;)

With the Poon Tang you seem to be getting in your avi, i dont blame you brother lol
We actually had it out big time before... again :( ...
She pissed me off so during a conversation about us parting for a few months I slipped in that I slept with 4 women :)
She flipped I knew she would because I know how to push her buttons but I didn't know she would get all psychotic on me ...

She kept saying "4 girls!! 4 fuckin girls!!" So I had to throw in "yea well it was a slow few months for me" :)

Yea I'm an asshole when I get mad and I act childish but I don't give a fuck anymore I'm not backing down.. bowing down to these bitches anymore I'm not afraid to hurt their feelings anymore.
They love it or they wouldn't keep coming back for more ..
They try so hard to change me because that's what women do but this fuckin Marine is set in his ways and I'm not answering to anyone anymore!!
Except my mommy she's the best.. and my sisters o_O ok all the females in my family have the upper hand on me but that's family! :cool:

Dylan would eat that shit right up

rSYdNm5.jpg