• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Astro Labs US Dom and Intl SRC

Your talking the old onse. The new one has a anti fraud sticker. So please read all of my posts before you comment it saves me the time having to explain this again. Thanks :)

Aren't you a rep for Naps? I believe he is having issues that you should be attending to? I dont need your help no offense I've been doing fine all along my brotha. Yeah white tops custom made. MOQ is 100kits Good day!

Taitropin is garbage, thats already been proven. And Hyges arent even being made anymore. So I dont know how you are getting them? Even the main guys for HGH cant get any.. White tops? Another chinese generic..

If anyone decides to buy HGH off you, you better have full COA report on product.

Last edited:
Ok fellas,the verdict is in. I got what I wanted. Plus a decka 300. Deca is my second favorite next to Test. So I can't wait to try it. Total time was 16 days. Not bad,thanks Astro. The Sus450 is smooth as butter btw. Very impressed. No pip at all. It stings very slightly if you got a Lil bit on the needle but it does not hurt at all. I did not get my dbol custom ordered like I wanted so Im gonna get a digital spoon scale and just do it that way. Kinda pissed about that but no big deal. I must say communication was a bit off but if your patient and can wait a day or too he will get back to you.

Neomails down anyone who has it can confirm. So I cant answer any emails. It wont be a problem unless it goes into tomorrow but I doubt it I've never had that happen.

Neomails down anyone who has it can confirm. So I cant answer any emails. It wont be a problem unless it goes into tomorrow but I doubt it I've never had that happen.

Mine was saying invalid password all day. I had to go to the password reset link and have it sent to my alternate email. It's almost like it was hacked. Very weird.

I'm going to put up a price List for what BIONICHE I have in stock. I may even run a little special to make it interesting.

WHO WANTS BIONICH!?!?!?!?!?!?