• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

GE-TM Labs domestic shipping

Terrab you read that and stoped reading are you a fucking idiot. Hey man send me your money and ill just send you what ever I have laying around and label it to what you want and under dosed
Wow dude u sound like the man. I read something about that like 2 months ago. I don't remember what it said. What's wrong w there products. U could try being helpful instead of a.dick

Pabst is quitting smoking with a 4 month year old and a sister-in-law and her kid in hishouse how hard is it to go back a page or 2 before you throw ur hard earned money away not being a dick but Jesus wtf

Millard should make a bad source section where all these threads go for future reference and this thread wont keep getting bumped by newbs or people who obviously dont give a fuck and email a source without reading the last 6 or 7 pages and then ask y no response

GETM LAB is not reliable! First I had to wait weeks to get an answer.
After ordering and payment (10days ago) NO ANSWER!!
In Europe the contactsname is David and in US is Dan but they use the same email adresse.

GETM LAB is not reliable! First I had to wait weeks to get an answer.
After ordering and payment (10days ago) NO ANSWER!!
In Europe the contactsname is David and in US is Dan but they use the same email adresse.
You sir deserved it. Plain and simple.

I believe he's laughing because if you would have read through this thread, you would have seen that it's been known for a while these guys are scammers. Not at your misfortune.
Ill laugh at it. He didn't take the time to read one of the last 40 pages saying how shitty they are not to mention the whole board has known and he comes in and posts it. If you can't take 5 minutes to research a source you deserve whatever happens to you.

Last year I used their products (which I didn't ordered directly) and was satisfied.
That's why I wanted to order again but direclty this time...

Do you know a reliable supplier? I am from Europe

Dude its ugl shit can change in a week nvm a year alls I got to say is read entire threads on here I know of 2 who are g2g as of the moment on this site but it could change so read and make ur on decisions