• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Ok lets see your ladies!!!

jayb

Stole this idea from evo, but lets keep it to "your" women not just random chicks you find pics of.
I will start it out,
0905142249.jpg

Trying to load another one but its says file to big how do you downsize the pixels?

I would but the only pictures I have of my GF is of her giving me head....

Maybe if I cross my Penis off of the pictures?

Or If you guys don't mind looking at it I can just post them as is.

Easy guys, I know DTdr2 is a pimp.. This however is an extreme case and I'm going to have to see a pic with "DTdr2" written in black marker on that ass!! :) haha
There was a dude here for a while that was supposed to be married to Grayanne Barbosa, I always had my doubts but there was that chance.

Thank you, Tango thought I was going to be the only damn one to post a pic. And wow for a skinny girl she has a great hind quarters.

Thank you, Tango thought I was going to be the only damn one to post a pic. And wow for a skinny girl she has a great hind quarters.
They alright. Each comes with their very own special skill set and hidden talents ;)

I'm an ass guy but they say variety is the spice of life so I try to be well rounded....
TEK_TN.jpg
MESO_VETtech.jpg
TEK_crossfitchic_stripped.jpg
TEK_hunterscale.jpg

Ya I cant post those photos I would find divorce papers the next day, lol.
But ya I am an ass man too, but I aint afraid of nice rack thats for sure.