• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Testosterone phenylpropionate

I actually like running test ph with npp better than prop. I don't have any pip and its a good mid ranged ester imo keeps blood level more stable than prop on eod pin schedule..

I'm hoping this will be the case for me too. Got some Alpha NPP I want to use soon too, just need to donate some blood first.

Your injection technique is poor or you have a problem I with EO.

Because for me pharmacom test p is almost pipless.
It very well might be the EO unfortunately. Other esters I'm generally fine with though so need to look into who uses what oils out of the labs I've used.

I should also add, my pharmacom prop was from a vial, so possibly I contaminated it somehow. I still have an unused vial, so I might mix 9ml and shoot the other ml and see what's what.

I actually like running test ph with npp better than prop. I don't have any pip and its a good mid ranged ester imo keeps blood level more stable than prop on eod pin schedule..
Do you actually get any pip from prop though? I'm guessing you used Pharmacom phenylprop? If not, don't mention the lab, I'm not fishing for recommendations or anything.

Sounds reasonably straight forward, I'll look into this at the weekend when I have a clearer head, thanks guys.

As a side note when cutting with GSO, does it have an effect how thick or thin the oil is after cutting?

Never really noticed either way.

I just put a little water in a coffee cup, threw that in the microwave, put the vial in it while I took my morning shit, washed up and by the end all the oil mixed up nice and smooth from from the heat.

Makes pinning nice and easy.

Do you actually get any pip from prop though? I'm guessing you used Pharmacom phenylprop? If not, don't mention the lab, I'm not fishing for recommendations or anything.
I've used both no pip. I have many cycles under my belt so my muscles are quite used to being pin cushions...

I've brewed test pp with gso. I didn't get pip when injecting in the hips and glutes but I experienced a mild pain in delts that lasted for a day and severe pain in quads. you can actually get away without getting pip from prop or any other compound by heating up the vial before injecting.
throw the vial in a bowl of water and microwave it for 4 minutes
leave it in the microwave for 5 minutes
and voila. a painless shot of test prop. I usually get a bad pip from prop but heating the oil was painless in hips and gluts even though I did experienced mild pain in the shoulder.

I've brewed test pp with gso. I didn't get pip when injecting in the hips and glutes but I experienced a mild pain in delts that lasted for a day and severe pain in quads. you can actually get away without getting pip from prop or any other compound by heating up the vial before injecting.
throw the vial in a bowl of water and microwave it for 4 minutes
leave it in the microwave for 5 minutes
and voila. a painless shot of test prop. I usually get a bad pip from prop but heating the oil was painless in hips and gluts even though I did experienced mild pain in the shoulder.

Hips (ventro glute?) is my new favorite place to pin. Prop is actually alright in there, but with the frequent injections, I need more sites and that's the problem. I'm going to look into cutting prop with GSO today and if it's easy enough to do (and buy all the bits), I'll give that a go.

Hips (ventro glute?) is my new favorite place to pin. Prop is actually alright in there, but with the frequent injections, I need more sites and that's the problem. I'm going to look into cutting prop with GSO today and if it's easy enough to do (and buy all the bits), I'll give that a go.
you have four sites to pin. 2 dorsal glut & 2 ventro glut. also, the pip I got from injecting heated prop in delts was very mild ( 4x less pain) . it lasted for 12 hours I think.

I'll also add that I was pinning my prop subq into my quads as an expire want.
subq can be a good alternative to im if you have less body fat. lean sites in the body such as quads and arms yield good absorption from sub q injection

subq can be a good alternative to im if you have less body fat. lean sites in the body such as quads and arms yield good absorption from sub q injection

Yep. Worked great for me. ~200mg of prop a week came back at >1500 total test on my blood work after a couple weeks and E2 was around 60 with no anti-e.

Forgot I started out pinning abs too. Here's my bloodwork thread:

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/bloodwork-lucky-pharm-test-prop-100-subq.134365547/

Yep. Worked great for me. ~200mg of prop a week came back at >1500 total test on my blood work after a couple weeks and E2 was around 60 with no anti-e.
Was that 50mg EOD? I've tried subQ in the stomach, but again gets sore with prop.
On prop I NEED an AI, my nips go puffy after a 100mg shot.

Was that 50mg EOD? I've tried subQ in the stomach, but again gets sore with prop.
On prop I NEED an AI, my nips go puffy after a 100mg shot.

Worked out to about ~28mg ED. Edited my post above with my bloodwork thread.

Have you looked into Test Ace? I have some that has zero pip
Ace actually has a longer half life then prop doesn't it? I've got ace in a blend I'm using now, but never looked into it....... Didn't realise anyone made it as a standalone!?

Ace actually has a longer half life then prop doesn't it? I've got ace in a blend I'm using now, but never looked into it....... Didn't realise anyone made it as a standalone!?

The difference is clinically insignificant, like that of TestE vs TestC

Just from internet searches, I've found acetate has a 3 day half life. Most sites are slightly different, doesn't seem to be a definitive answer from what I can see.

This commonly parroted list of esters found on the interwebs is incorrect. It is very close to prop which is ~1d (.8d)

parrot said:
Esters
Propionate: 2 days
Acetate: 3 days
Phenylpropionate: 4.5 days
Isocaproate: 9 days
Enanthate: 10.5 days
Cypionate: 12 days
Decanoate: 15 days
Undecanoate: 16.5 days