Testosterone phenylpropionate

T_L

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Hi guys, interested in knowing if anyone has any experience with testosterone phenylpropionate?

Main question I'm really interested in, is how the pip is compared to prop?

I'm after an ester that can be clear as quickly as possible (doctor trt testing), but really starting to struggle with the pain I get from most prop shots. Ideally I'd just use enanthate on top of trt but clearance times might catch me out. Was nearly caught out last week, endo asked for an appointment with two weeks notice but luckily he cancelled a few days later.

So yeh, main question is how's test pp for pip, and any other experiences good or bad with the ester?

Thanks.

Never ran the ester solo. Just I'm part of my sust. I had a buddy who ran test PP and test iso solo quite a few times.

He did complain about pip quite a bit.

Hi guys, interested in knowing if anyone has any experience with testosterone phenylpropionate?

Main question I'm really interested in, is how the pip is compared to prop?

I'm after an ester that can be clear as quickly as possible (doctor trt testing), but really starting to struggle with the pain I get from most prop shots. Ideally I'd just use enanthate on top of trt but clearance times might catch me out. Was nearly caught out last week, endo asked for an appointment with two weeks notice but luckily he cancelled a few days later.

So yeh, main question is how's test pp for pip, and any other experiences good or bad with the ester?

Thanks.
Ok
PIP. Could be anywhere from hardly any to making you limp for a week. A good brewer could make a nice smooth pin with minimal pip, he could also make you hurt. The other side of the coin are the things you are doing to cause it. Sometimes my trt test cyp jacks me up and other times I can't remember it I eve, pinned it. Its all a crap shoot with so many variables. Ain't nothin to it but to do it.

Ok
PIP. Could be anywhere from hardly any to making you limp for a week. A good brewer could make a nice smooth pin with minimal pip, he could also make you hurt. The other side of the coin are the things you are doing to cause it. Sometimes my trt test cyp jacks me up and other times I can't remember it I eve, pinned it. Its all a crap shoot with so many variables. Ain't nothin to it but to do it.

Well so far, sustanon on prescription was fairly bad for me. Nebido prescribed is totally pain free.

Ugl, enanthate is fine, sustanon is fine,other blends including short esters have been fine. It's when I've used straight prop that I get the PIP that lasts a good 3-5 days. Just last week I had 4 sites all tender at the same time, so fancy trying something else.
As you say, might just need to go for it and see how it is. Doesn't seem to be much info on the net concerning pip with this ester.

Well so far, sustanon on prescription was fairly bad for me. Nebido prescribed is totally pain free.

Ugl, enanthate is fine, sustanon is fine,other blends including short esters have been fine. It's when I've used straight prop that I get the PIP that lasts a good 3-5 days. Just last week I had 4 sites all tender at the same time, so fancy trying something else.
As you say, might just need to go for it and see how it is. Doesn't seem to be much info on the net concerning pip with this ester.
It definately not a popular ester. In fact I only know 1 source who sells it. Let us know how it goes. Good luck.

Have you tried a few different brewers?

Shouldn't be hurting you for 3 days, regardless of the ester. Sounds like you just don't like their recipe.

I just tried a new vial of prop from a new brewer. Had quite a bit of bite to it. Not enough that I won't finish it, but enough that I will be paying the extra $5/gram from the last lab I normally like. Shop around. Seems like a lot of people just put up with pip because they hop on with a good source, and are afraid of getting burned if they branch out.

And have you played with different carrier oils? I love mct, some people don't though.

Have only used it in a blend (Pharmacom Mix 2) but I had no PIP issues.

Also had some prop from a different lab that I filtered and cut with some GSO and never had any PIP from that. Might be something to look into.

Have only used it in a blend (Pharmacom Mix 2) but I had no PIP issues.

Also had some prop from a different lab that I filtered and cut with some GSO and never had any PIP from that. Might be something to look into.

I'm not experienced or clued up at all on cutting gear unfortunately, but might look into it.
It definately not a popular ester. In fact I only know 1 source who sells it. Let us know how it goes. Good luck.
I think I'll give it a go, nothing to lose really. EOD pins will be a bonus over prop if nothing else.

Have you tried a few different brewers?

Shouldn't be hurting you for 3 days, regardless of the ester. Sounds like you just don't like their recipe.

I just tried a new vial of prop from a new brewer. Had quite a bit of bite to it. Not enough that I won't finish it, but enough that I will be paying the extra $5/gram from the last lab I normally like. Shop around. Seems like a lot of people just put up with pip because they hop on with a good source, and are afraid of getting burned if they branch out.

And have you played with different carrier oils? I love mct, some people don't though.

Well I've actually only used prop from alpha pharma and pharmacom. Alpha from a vial had minimal bite, but I had CRAZY estrogen side effects that took a good few weeks to control, I'm really suspicious what was in that vial! Alpha amps have a bit more bite, but I feel so good on them. Pharmacom prop gave me the worst pip I've ever experienced, Stopped using it after just a few injections, just couldn't handle it.

And that's a bit of a concern, I saw pharmacom made TPP so that gave me the idea of trying it, but I didn't get on with their prop, so should probably keep looking around a bit.

I'm actually using a nice pain free blend at the moment that has test prop, test ace, test PP,test iso, test C and Test E at the moment, so maybe it is just carrier oil of the other labs I've tried? I'd happily stick with this but I think the cyp, iso and enanthate will cause me the same problems with short notice blood tests.

Yeah, it is unusual.

I have run it once, the PIP was less than prop (assuming it was real, I can't confirm). Test Ace. was WAY worse than prop. (just as an FYI).

Don't reinvent the wheel, there's a reason prop., cyp., enan. and sust. are popular.

I'm not experienced or clued up at all on cutting gear unfortunately, but might look into it.

Buy some sterile GSO, empty sterile vials, whatman filters, and 10ml syringes.

Draw the prop into the syringe, put on the whatman, push the prop through the whatman into the new sterile vials, take the whatman off, draw up 2-3mL GSO, put the whatman back on, push the GSO through the whatman into the vials to get the leftover prop out...

Seems like a lot of work but my prop has no bite.

Draw the prop into the syringe, put on the whatman, push the prop through the whatman into the new sterile vials, take the whatman off, draw up 2-3mL GSO, put the whatman back on, push the GSO through the whatman into the vials to get the leftover prop out...

Agreed. People don't understand how effective cutting it with GSO is. Good advice.

Agreed. People don't understand how effective cutting it with GSO is. Good advice.

Sounds reasonably straight forward, I'll look into this at the weekend when I have a clearer head, thanks guys.

As a side note when cutting with GSO, does it have an effect how thick or thin the oil is after cutting?

Sounds reasonably straight forward, I'll look into this at the weekend when I have a clearer head, thanks guys.

As a side note when cutting with GSO, does it have an effect how thick or thin the oil is after cutting?
Should thin it out, however prop is normally pretty thin.

If you'd like, run the barrel of the syringe (with oil inside, duh) under warm water for a few minutes. That'll thin it out a fair bit.

How many cc's are you injecting?

Should thin it out, however prop is normally pretty thin.

If you'd like, run the barrel of the syringe (with oil inside, duh) under warm water for a few minutes. That'll thin it out a fair bit.

How many cc's are you injecting?
With prop, just 1ml at a time (100mg/ml). Every day shots seem a lot nicer to EOD shots with prop, for me at least. Would be nice doing every other day or even m/w/f so that was another reason to try phenylprop instead of straight prop. I'll look around at a few labs and definitely try some phenylprop, but I'll more than likely try cutting some prop too.

With prop, just 1ml at a time (100mg/ml). Every day shots seem a lot nicer to EOD shots with prop, for me at least. Would be nice doing every other day or even m/w/f so that was another reason to try phenylprop instead of straight prop. I'll look around at a few labs and definitely try some phenylprop, but I'll more than likely try cutting some prop too.
What's your reasoning for using prop?

I actually like running test ph with npp better than prop. I don't have any pip and its a good mid ranged ester imo keeps blood level more stable than prop on eod pin schedule..

Your injection technique is poor or you have a problem I with EO.

Because for me pharmacom test p is almost pipless.