• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Looking for feedback

Supercard9688

What's up guys!

Yeah so I know I'm new around here but I was just looking for everyone's feedback on who normally has the best or really most accurate nolva, tabs if possible. States if it matters. From everything I read pharmacomstore seems like one of the better vendors discussed around here but they don't have nolva

Used to grab from inhouse but honestly I rather something that wasn't Indian made as I don't feel like it is true to the label

Sorry if this was posted in the wrong area and thanks in advanced

Hello Supercard, welcome to Meso. It would be best if you were to go to the new member section and introduce yourself there. Give us a chance to get to know you a little.

Also, I would advise that you refrain from asking source type questions in the future. Nobody is going to give you a "gtg" on anything.

Astra zeneca makes the best nolvadex... you could read just little bit and get them off one of the hand full of suppliers in the top few pages of the ug forum that carry pharmaceutical grade nolva ....

Last edited:
Hello Supercard, welcome to Meso. It would be best if you were to go to the new member section and introduce yourself there. Give us a chance to get to know you a little.

Also, I would advise that you refrain from asking source type questions in the future. Nobody is going to give you a "gtg" on anything.
Actually I did post over there as well, was my first post

Not really source asking, it's really not needed to ask for a source when there's 20+ of them posted on the forum

Looking to see who people has found to be the most tried and true vendors And the most consistent, don't mind grabbing a rc if nothing is available from a trust worthy tab wise but under dosing would be my fear

Don't need to go through that surgery again and I'm coming back from a injury so I been out of the loop as things change

I'm new I get it but no one has any experience with nolva tabs from the sponsors and vendors here?

All the prior threads of people asking the same thing basically are older and like I said things change so I made a new one

Just looking for something that isn't questionable at best and (not to be profiling or anything) not from India

Thanks again

I'm new I get it but no one has any experience with nolva tabs from the sponsors and vendors here?

All the prior threads of people asking the same thing basically are older and like I said things change so I made a new one

Just looking for something that isn't questionable at best and (not to be profiling or anything) not from India

Thanks again
You just can't beat pharm grade...

Not really source asking, it's really not needed to ask for a source when there's 20+ of them posted on the forum

Looking to see who people has found to be the most tried and true vendors.

You call them vendors we call them sources.

I'm confused :confused: