• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Monster Mass Labs (U.S. Domestic) Intro & a Introductory meso sale

I had an email made with the lab name but I decided at the last minute to go with something random in hopes we’d slide under the radar with all the hacking crap. It’s a long shot I know but figured anything helps. In hindsight I should have went with a more neutral name but I couldn’t resist lol. Love me a Chevy.

I intentionally left a bit to the imagination in hopes of driving dialogue. Saw things got a bit quite with a super detailed intro. No questions left to ask.

Once you are vetted properly and *IF* you last here I think your email addy is going to make a lot of people laugh. Its too dumb not too. It’s some redneck shit. I like it.

So far, only good thing I see about this thread = 250mg Tren E, for me that'd be 1 shot a week, 250mg real tren is plenty for most juice hedz. Then you could finally run it at 12 weeks without feeling like microwaved shit. Thats the thing I think most people dont realize about Tren Ace vs E vs Hex. The old Hex (parabolan) crowd raved about how powerful it was and that their strength shot up to superhuman levels. Well thats what happens whe I shot 200mg for 12 weeks, and I can say almost 100% can say its because the long ester builds up and one can finally feel the strength effects of tren. Ace, being the much quicker acting ester is like the cocaine ver of tren, where as Tren Hex and Enanthate take time to build up and then boom, at around week 6-7 you feel like king kong and are bummed that you only have 2 weeks left... Thats why I feel way better on 200mgs for 12-14 weeks, its just getting started at that half way mark.

So, ya... thats my unsolicited soliloquy about tren lol. Hopefully bubba knows how to shake up some grits over the stove

Last edited:
Haha. Crazy how each body is different. MCT. messes me up bad. Injections are smooth but 24hrs later pip had me in lil bitch mode. PIP lasts way too long too.
Best carrier oil I’ve ever used is coconut oil. MCT gives me pip though and people say “MCT is the same thing as coconut oil.” It’s modified and causes me pip as well as Mig. GSO is pretty much painless for me as well.

Well unfortunately things look like they are coming to an anticlimactic finish before they start guys...

I received an email earlier from the hacker demanding I pay him 2500 dollars. He somehow has my info already he literally called me by my first and last name in the email lol like wtf?!?
I tried explaining I just got here and haven’t made any sales but that didn’t detour him. Says he’ll turn me in to LE for conspiracy to distribute if I don’t pay.

I’m scared and apparently in over my head. For now I will not be accepting any business. I need to figure somethings out. I had some great product in store for you guys and I’m bummed things went this way. Shit took me all night of getting the wife drunk to get @MisterSuperGod written on her butthole for pics and all for not smh.

I couldn’t resist. I mean the email address? C’mon!

I’ll give you some time but you’ll get your rips in too.

I was going to say there arent many 350 V8 chevy trucks on the road anymore they are becoming relics should not be too difficult for LE to track him down with not much more than a BOLO. Opsec fail.

And why does every new source feel the need to come off as a corporation? Everybody knows its only ever one guy wearing every hat. Fuck, I wouldn't even want to order off a UGL where there is more than one retard to deal with, let alone 2 or 3 people knowing about my crypto, address, and order hist.

Hey @Bigjimm79, do you keep emails for 2 weeks then destroy them? Lol
LOL

Hacker said he would rat him out hmm where have I heard that before oh wait blue I always thought those 2 were the same person especially after the good cop bad cop post from blue. Or when hacker emailed blue for a super genius fuck boy party

Hacker said he would rat him out hmm where have I heard that before oh wait blue I always thought those 2 were the same person especially after the good cop bad cop post from blue. Or when hacker emailed blue for a super genius fuck boy party
Only thing different is that this person told Hillbilly Jim his full name and address.