• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Best Creatine?

DACHANDE

Im looking to start using creatine at age 25. Ive done some research and most say stay away from CHINA. So I'm looking for a product either from germany, USA or britian.

A few that I have read about are:

Animal Pump
Prolabs Creatine Mono
Vitargo CGL

Would you bro's give me your advice on whats garbage and whats actually pure from your knowledge and use. Or if there is a better one then listed please lmk. Thanks in advance and happy lifting!

Dachande

Im looking to start using creatine at age 25. Ive done some research and most say stay away from CHINA. So I'm looking for a product either from germany, USA or britian.

Animal Pump
Prolabs Creatine Mono
Vitargo CGL

Would you bro's give me your advice on whats garbage and whats actually pure from your knowledge and use. Or if there is a better one then listed please lmk. Thanks in advance and happy lifting!

Dachande

ARE YOU TALKING IN CODE HERE OR SOMETHING ??

Animal pump is great good pumps / energy / and strength
Pro labe Creatine mono = monohydrate good for strength gains maybe alittle water weight
vitargo CGL is a post work out creatine loader with waxy maize in it

all great products in my mind

you'd be best running all of them ! start with the animal pump first cause its the easiest to understand and use

rip open pack eat all seven pills but not the red one if you do not want the energy.

and enjoy

LOL was not talking in code that i know of :p

Im doing the dual factor workout and I love it, kicks the crap out of my system, I guess i mostly want gains in size, not just strength. Should have mentioned that above. There are studies out there that show some creatine is made of absolute garbage but it did not list the companies sadly. So its just a waste of money. My goals are to get as big as I can and this supplement along with glutamine is rated #1 to take. Really need all 3 or would one do the job ?

I also was reading something about a german brand called Micronized German Creatine
Ultra Pure / Micronized

this is the last Im adding to my list based on your advices and my research I will choose one of the above. Please keep the opinions coming I appreciate it.

It all depends on what type of creatine you want to take. If you are going to take creatine monohydrate it doesn't really matter what brand you take so long as it has 99% creapure somewhere on the label. With different types like Creatine Ethyl Ester etc, certain brands will be better than others (IMO) Storm by Universal has 3 different types of creatine in it (i think) but is the only thing apart from Cellmass that I've actually noticed gains with. Hope some of this helps

ilds

Animal Pump
Prolabs Creatine Mono
Vitargo CGL

Dachande

Craetine monohydrate. I don't leave out the house without it!

Drea'An

Soon as I wont either, I am leaning towards the monohydrate just not sure which company / manufacturer sells the purest form. Since I am not much of the chemist nor have access to test the products was hoping someone here might know the dirt :) Thanks again bros Ill let you know what I try in the near future would like to leave this post up for grabs for a few more days while I research.

Dachande

Drea'An

Soon as I wont either, I am leaning towards the monohydrate just not sure which company / manufacturer sells the purest form. Since I am not much of the chemist nor have access to test the products was hoping someone here might know the dirt :) Thanks again bros Ill let you know what I try in the near future would like to leave this post up for grabs for a few more days while I research.

Dachande

I've tried it all and my favorite is, Optimum Nutrition micronized creatine monohydrate.

I use creatine monohydrate.. I use at-large brand but only because I bough like 5 tubes 2 years ago... I'm on the last quarter tub now.. I'd try different brands and see what you like.. Also check out reviews and cross check them and see what may work for you.

I'm 203, i'm taking 5g when I wake up and 5g post workout.. How do you guys do it? I've been taking it so long I don't think I notice anything from it anymore..

Futher goes my research and Creapure seems like the highest quality and these are the companies that are licensed by them

http://www.creapure.com/english/20/index.htm

Both ON and Prolab are listed, Im a bit concerned because I was leaning towards biotest. Ill continue to update you all on what I find. Once again out of all the liquid types and other creatine methods, creatine monohydrate is by far the best from what my research shows. Now to get down to the purity of each.

Dachande

Futher goes my research and Creapure seems like the highest quality and these are the companies that are licensed by them

http://www.creapure.com/english/20/index.htm

Both ON and Prolab are listed, Im a bit concerned because I was leaning towards biotest. Ill continue to update you all on what I find. Once again out of all the liquid types and other creatine methods, creatine monohydrate is by far the best from what my research shows. Now to get down to the purity of each.

Dachande

I have had good results from other products from both Prolab and ON... For what it's worth I get no bloating, or cramping on monohydrate..

I use creatine monohydrate.. I use at-large brand but only because I bough like 5 tubes 2 years ago... I'm on the last quarter tub now.. I'd try different brands and see what you like.. Also check out reviews and cross check them and see what may work for you.

I'm 203, i'm taking 5g when I wake up and 5g post workout.. How do you guys do it? I've been taking it so long I don't think I notice anything from it anymore..

I take it the same way. It helps to maintain my weight and gives a stamina edge while in the gym.

Stop taking it for a week and then tell me its not doing anything. I bey you strength drops noticeably.

CREATINE P/12 seem's like it would be the best. But i have never used it, I will be giveing it a try soon.

http://proteinfactory.com/shop/product.php?productid=130&cat=4&page=2

Stop taking it for a week and then tell me its not doing anything. I bey you strength drops noticeably.

You are so right! A guy was spitting out that creatine before and after your workout isn't necessary just because of the creatine stores in your muscles and these will build back up after some rest.
I guess this guy rambled because of the little muscle he gained without it. Hey, I kept my mouth shut! LOL I LOVE MY CREATINE POWDER!!!!! I never leave home without it.

My Favs are CEE and RawMCC

RawMCC and CEE are the "key" creatines

CEE has a higher "peak and trough" as the body assimilates it, and that peak in my humble opinion is great preworkout.

RawMCC is a beyond micronized, and is convenient to use and adds Chelated Mag+ which in and of itself can cause Radical Strength Increases.
RawMCC is hydrolyzed gradually and you get a gradual feeding into Cells throughout the day

D
For me I like the creatine ethel ester HCI. Its a bit more expensive but worth it. Heres a good deal IMO.
Creatine EE 1000g | Whey Protein Supplements Bodybuilding & Health

I tried that when it first came out. Everyone was raving how much better it was. I found that I still got the same sides just took a smaller amount. Back them it seems like the price reflected the difference. I noted when creatine first came out the difference i batches just seemed to be the amount of water content. California body club came out with it, and EAS bought it from them. Some batches would be more like sugar crystals (lot of water), and some were so powdery that they were dusty. They dryer they were, the stronger.

DONT get me wrong, creatine is awsome. Me and buds used to think if we ever juiced creatine would be mute. That was so wrong. This is a supp that is always good for strength and gains.

I also noted that the stronger ethyl ester was harder on an empty stomach. I get hot mud craps, and kidney function starts to go with 20mgs day (mono) after 40 days or so. At least for me. these sides occur for me on whichever version. It just takes about half as much with the ethyl e.... GREAT SUPPLEMENT.