• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Revised Cycle...would greatly appreciate input!

g3ty0k3d

Hey guys,
So I finished my PCT from an 8 week cycle last week (Test Prop 150mg eod). I am going to wait another week or two and get my blood levels checked before I start my 2nd cycle. I previously thought about running Deca, but think I am leaning toward Tren A for this one.

Weeks 1-10 Test Prop 150mg eod
Weeks 1-10 Tren Acetate 50mg ed
Weeks 1-4 Dianabol 50mg/day

I will be using 250iu of hcg 2x week for the whole cycle and 20mg/day Nolva for pct for 30 days.

Sound okay?

Hey guys,
So I finished my PCT from an 8 week cycle last week (Test Prop 150mg eod). I am going to wait another week or two and get my blood levels checked before I start my 2nd cycle. I previously thought about running Deca, but think I am leaning toward Tren A for this one.

Weeks 1-10 Test Prop 150mg eod
Weeks 1-10 Tren Acetate 50mg ed
Weeks 1-4 Dianabol 50mg/day

I will be using 250iu of hcg 2x week for the whole cycle and 20mg/day Nolva for pct for 30 days.

Sound okay?

Run the Tren for 10 weeks and the prop for 12. Also, you need to wait longer than 3 weeks inbetween cycles. PCT counts as time on in my book. It's your choice, but I would wait at least another month before going back on gear.

Run the Tren for 10 weeks and the prop for 12. Also, you need to wait longer than 3 weeks inbetween cycles. PCT counts as time on in my book. It's your choice, but I would wait at least another month before going back on gear.

Yes, I was planning on waiting a few weeks before I start. Need to get the blood work done...oh, and I will be having my Dr "supervise" my cycle with blood work monitoring during my next cycle/pct.

Why the extra 2 weeks for the prop out of curiosity?

Yes, I was planning on waiting a few weeks before I start. Need to get the blood work done...oh, and I will be having my Dr "supervise" my cycle with blood work monitoring during my next cycle/pct.

Why the extra 2 weeks for the prop out of curiosity?[/QUOTE]

I like to run my test a few weeks longer then the tren just to help ease off of the roids. It's not necessary, but something to consider. You could also do 8 weeks tren and 10 weeks prop if you don't want to do 12.