Revised Cycle...would greatly appreciate input!

g3ty0k3d

Hey guys,
So I finished my PCT from an 8 week cycle last week (Test Prop 150mg eod). I am going to wait another week or two and get my blood levels checked before I start my 2nd cycle. I previously thought about running Deca, but think I am leaning toward Tren A for this one.

Weeks 1-10 Test Prop 150mg eod
Weeks 1-10 Tren Acetate 50mg ed
Weeks 1-4 Dianabol 50mg/day

I will be using 250iu of hcg 2x week for the whole cycle and 20mg/day Nolva for pct for 30 days.

Sound okay?

Hey guys,
So I finished my PCT from an 8 week cycle last week (Test Prop 150mg eod). I am going to wait another week or two and get my blood levels checked before I start my 2nd cycle. I previously thought about running Deca, but think I am leaning toward Tren A for this one.

Weeks 1-10 Test Prop 150mg eod
Weeks 1-10 Tren Acetate 50mg ed
Weeks 1-4 Dianabol 50mg/day

I will be using 250iu of hcg 2x week for the whole cycle and 20mg/day Nolva for pct for 30 days.

Sound okay?

Run the Tren for 10 weeks and the prop for 12. Also, you need to wait longer than 3 weeks inbetween cycles. PCT counts as time on in my book. It's your choice, but I would wait at least another month before going back on gear.

Run the Tren for 10 weeks and the prop for 12. Also, you need to wait longer than 3 weeks inbetween cycles. PCT counts as time on in my book. It's your choice, but I would wait at least another month before going back on gear.

Yes, I was planning on waiting a few weeks before I start. Need to get the blood work done...oh, and I will be having my Dr "supervise" my cycle with blood work monitoring during my next cycle/pct.

Why the extra 2 weeks for the prop out of curiosity?

Yes, I was planning on waiting a few weeks before I start. Need to get the blood work done...oh, and I will be having my Dr "supervise" my cycle with blood work monitoring during my next cycle/pct.

Why the extra 2 weeks for the prop out of curiosity?[/QUOTE]

I like to run my test a few weeks longer then the tren just to help ease off of the roids. It's not necessary, but something to consider. You could also do 8 weeks tren and 10 weeks prop if you don't want to do 12.