Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Detection of anabolic-androgenic steroids in e-cigarettes ... @Michael Scally MD

"Any thoughts, info, etc. as to this being effective?"

I can't quote your post due to status restrictions, but given there was no quantitation ran and the most common steroid found was one that's exceedingly rare as it is, my bet would be misidentification or contamination of samples.
Quite a little mix of stuff in those vapes. Get your nicotine, AAS and whatever else they may want to add in one solution

Can you clarify the difference between TB-4, TB500 889 dalton, and TB500 846 dalton? Some info states that 889 dalton is not true TB 500. Having trouble sorting this out as a non-chemist.

Can you clarify the difference between TB-4, TB500 889 dalton, and TB500 846 dalton? Some info states that 889 dalton is not true TB 500. Having trouble sorting this out as a non-chemist.
Regarding chemistry:
TB-500 (TB-4) - Thymosin beta4 MW: 4963.4642
TB-500(1-4) - this one is rares so far. won't bother with this one too much, MW: 487.5 - Goralatide
Ac-Tb4(17-23) (TB-500) / TB-4 fragment 17-23 - see attached MW: 888.4910 - see document attached, they go in depth on structure and activity

TB-500 846 Dalton? Never heard of it. Never measured it.

Attachments

• esposito2012.pdf
    388.6 KB · Views: 10
Hey jano, my parcel says delivered about 6hrs ago. But when I talked to Kate to ask if she received it she says "you will receive email confirmation once we receive it", but I said it's been delivered and she says the same thing again.

Was it delivered somewhere else or did you receive it?

Hey jano, my parcel says delivered about 6hrs ago. But when I talked to Kate to ask if she received it she says "you will receive email confirmation once we receive it", but I said it's been delivered and she says the same thing again.

We received > 50 packages today alone. Just physically receiving them and filling paperwork means it might not all be finished today, unfortunately.

I need to do some HGH + dimer testing. Meant to do it with you a while back, but was satisfied with my HPLC report at the time.

Do you also test for adulterants?

My latest sample was received on Friday and I just got confirmation today. Last time I got results about 1 - 2 hours after they received the pack. They must have been slow that day. Sounds like they are very busy at the moment. I know the testing Discord hit them with a lot of samples recently as well. No worries. They can only do so much in a day and have lives to live outside of work. They'll deliver.

My latest sample was received on Friday and I just got confirmation today. Last time I got results about 1 - 2 hours after they received the pack. They must have been slow that day. Sounds like they are very busy at the moment. I know the testing Discord hit them with a lot of samples recently as well. No worries. They can only do so much in a day and have lives to live outside of work. They'll deliver.
At this rate we will probably have to have multiple people working on receiving the packages alone.

I imagine he means impurities.

adding adulterants like being an adulterer is being sneaky or "cutting agent".

solvents/lipids
endotoxin

what would jano suggest folks find interesting. that semaglutide at near effective doses was a good find!

Yeah, I just got so used to getting recieved emails before ups emails so I thought the worst (misdelivered). But I woke up this morning to a recieved email. I sometimes forget janoshik is the only reliable testing facility. I think everyone knows analiza is a joke and chromate didn't stick it out. So jano has 100% of the workload and I forget that time to time.

Can you pm me the testing discord by chance?

Which adulterants do you have in mind?
What clearheaded said about cutting agents. Stuff like Guaiacol, known carcinogens / bad chemicals, etc. Doesn’t matter much if it’s 99.8% pure, but that 0.2% is lead, or something else that’s dangerous.

Just looking to see if these bases are covered.

Unfortunately, one of our suppliers is having ~ 2 month delay with some supplies, so we will have roughly 2-2.5 week delay (hopefully no more!) with TAMC TYMC testing in near future.