Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Thank you brother, your assistant quoted me $60 but I believe it was a misunderstanding of my request, so I sent them over another email. No biggie
Yeah, I've seen that and explained how we do it - it's 120 USD for regular AAS test + 30 USD on top of that for the guaiacole.

I should have specified that as well. Apologies.

We're a bit overwhelmed despite there being 10 of us now. Growing pains.

@janoshik Can you test for DHT esters, like heptanoate/enanthate, undecanoate etc and if so, have you ever received DHT heptanoate oil from russian star peptides? They seem to be the only source for it right now but i think someone had sent you their DHT gel and turned out it was fake...

@janoshik Can you test for DHT esters, like heptanoate/enanthate, undecanoate etc and if so, have you ever received DHT heptanoate oil from russian star peptides? They seem to be the only source for it right now but i think someone had sent you their DHT gel and turned out it was fake...
Yes we can. Not blind, though

JanoshikAnalysisLogo.jpgHi Everyone, Please take the time to read the entire post regarding Janoshik Analysis in Czech - as most of you guys know them. Janoshik failed to provide me $10,000 worth of test results that I paid for!

In the middle of February I sent over 9,000$ worth of Peptides to Janoshik's Lab in Czech Republic, the package was sent with tracking and signed for by Janoshik's employees, you may be wondering what $9,000 worth of Peptides looks like and in total it was about 64 different products I sent to Janoshik for testing. After waiting about 2 weeks I got an email with 1 test results from Janoshik and was notified by their worker through e-mail that the rest of the tests would take a bit longer and I was offered the option to pay for expedited test results, As I have already sent $10,000 to Janoshik for the testing of all the different Peptides I was not interested in spending any more money at the moment. I continued to wait until finally I contacted Janoshik again about the test results and was told by them that my samples I had sent in were contaiminated/damaged and could not be tested.

I was never offered any compensation for the damaged samples (that Janoshik damaged) as they were perfectly fine when I sent them to the lab. Sealed in the package, never opened. Janoshik told me to re-ship the samples and they will test them again for me.

This means I had to pay for all of the Peptides again and ship them again to the lab in Czech, again no refund or credit was offered for the samples that Janoshik was not able to test due to their own mishandling or whatever happened.

As I needed the test results for all of the Peptides I went ahead and bought the Peptides again and re-shipped them to Janoshik, now this is several months later since I first started my interaction with them, they reminded me several times that if I wanted faster results I should pay for expedited testing and that normally their testing process takes up to 2 weeks.

At this point I began to lose my patience with Janoshik and reminded them of their failure to handle my last samples adequately which led to this problem in the first place, I urged them to please provide me the test results ASAP.

I waited, and waited, and waited some more and finally I sent an e-mail to Janoshik asking for a full refund since I had not been provided the test results after the 2 weeks waiting time (since the time they signed for the second package of Peptides) - Their only response to me was that they do not appreciate the way I am dealing with them and talking to them.

I still have not received a refund for the $10,000 worth of test results that were not performed, neither for the $9,0000 worth of Peptides that were 'lost/destroyed/whatever' - At this point I have sent Janoshik almost $20,000 between paying for the tests and sending them Peptide samples which were never tested. I started dealing with Janoshik in February 2024, it is now May 2024 and I still have not got my test results or a refund of any type - it has been almost 3 months of waiting. They have stopped replying to my emails.

I am writing this post to expose Janoshik and urge them to promptly refund me $10,000 not only for the testing they did not compete but also for the $9,000 worth of Peptides they damaged. Total refund they need to provide $19,000 USD

View attachment 282797Hi Everyone, Please take the time to read the entire post regarding Janoshik Analysis in Czech - as most of you guys know them. Janoshik failed to provide me $10,000 worth of test results that I paid for!

In the middle of February I sent over 9,000$ worth of Peptides to Janoshik's Lab in Czech Republic, the package was sent with tracking and signed for by Janoshik's employees, you may be wondering what $9,000 worth of Peptides looks like and in total it was about 64 different products I sent to Janoshik for testing. After waiting about 2 weeks I got an email with 1 test results from Janoshik and was notified by their worker through e-mail that the rest of the tests would take a bit longer and I was offered the option to pay for expedited test results, As I have already sent $10,000 to Janoshik for the testing of all the different Peptides I was not interested in spending any more money at the moment. I continued to wait until finally I contacted Janoshik again about the test results and was told by them that my samples I had sent in were contaiminated/damaged and could not be tested.

I was never offered any compensation for the damaged samples (that Janoshik damaged) as they were perfectly fine when I sent them to the lab. Sealed in the package, never opened. Janoshik told me to re-ship the samples and they will test them again for me.

This means I had to pay for all of the Peptides again and ship them again to the lab in Czech, again no refund or credit was offered for the samples that Janoshik was not able to test due to their own mishandling or whatever happened.

As I needed the test results for all of the Peptides I went ahead and bought the Peptides again and re-shipped them to Janoshik, now this is several months later since I first started my interaction with them, they reminded me several times that if I wanted faster results I should pay for expedited testing and that normally their testing process takes up to 2 weeks.

At this point I began to lose my patience with Janoshik and reminded them of their failure to handle my last samples adequately which led to this problem in the first place, I urged them to please provide me the test results ASAP.

I waited, and waited, and waited some more and finally I sent an e-mail to Janoshik asking for a full refund since I had not been provided the test results after the 2 weeks waiting time (since the time they signed for the second package of Peptides) - Their only response to me was that they do not appreciate the way I am dealing with them and talking to them.

I still have not received a refund for the $10,000 worth of test results that were not performed, neither for the $9,0000 worth of Peptides that were 'lost/destroyed/whatever' - At this point I have sent Janoshik almost $20,000 between paying for the tests and sending them Peptide samples which were never tested. I started dealing with Janoshik in February 2024, it is now May 2024 and I still have not got my test results or a refund of any type - it has been almost 3 months of waiting. They have stopped replying to my emails.

I am writing this post to expose Janoshik and urge them to promptly refund me $10,000 not only for the testing they did not compete but also for the $9,000 worth of Peptides they damaged. Total refund they need to provide $19,000 USD
Damn! Thank you for outing these scammers!

Let's start by posting your payment transaction ID and tracking number of your package.

You should also send all the emails from the scammers here, on the forum for everyone to see as well.

64 Peptide vials averaging $140 each? Most peptides are quite inexpensive. This claim of $9000 for 64 peptide samples sounds ludicrous.

I mean, I would probably start by posting up those tracking numbers.

I can't imagine anything preventing him from posting two tracking numbers that show being signed from us.

Can anybody? lol

View attachment 282797Hi Everyone, Please take the time to read the entire post regarding Janoshik Analysis in Czech - as most of you guys know them. Janoshik failed to provide me $10,000 worth of test results that I paid for!

IMG_6144.jpeg

Post proof.

Post entire email conversations.
Explain how you managed to spend 9k on 64 peptide samples

New account. 14 posts. No proof. Seems legit

Back