Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

@janoshik maybe you are able to answer this? there seems to be a general notion based on you guys' testing that paints peptides might typically better quality from XCE and oils are better from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals . I would be curious about your gut feeling between the 2 based on all the testing youve seen from them both?
I don't think have any statements regarding to suppliers etc. are appropriate from my position.

Thank you for understanding.

his public testing page it essentially an advertisement.

Its conflict of interest for him to give input on the best source

Do some critical thinking on it or just buy from whoever has the best test results

If you cannot make an educated decision based off of the information laid out for you, then you should either
A. Buy and test stuff yourself
Or
B. Hire someone who can
Makes sense buddy appreciate the reply

Yes that makes the point of what is next step for us members if we come across a bad heavy metal screening for one brand.Then we would have to make sure the next brand we choose doesn’t have that problem too ?

I am mostly just into testing to make sure it’s actually what the label says

But I will do a heavy metal test if at least 4 other members do one from different brands so we can have a bigger picture of what UGL heavy metal is like instead of just one brand.
I think you’re a little late to the party bud. Anabolic Lab did this years ago from probably 20-30 different brands. None of them tested for heavy metals. This is why no one tests for it. Jano has said he’s tested a few times and hasn’t seen anything.

The guys who keep asking for it should pay for it instead of asking the source. If a source sends a sample and it’s positive, you think he’s gunna post it? Lol.

I’ve spent well over 10 grand and gotten over 100 samples tested with Jano. They’re all here on the UG. I’m all for harm reduction but do something about it instead of expecting others to do it for you.

I’ve spent well over 10 grand and gotten over 100 samples tested with Jano. They’re all here on the UG. I’m all for harm reduction but do something about it instead of expecting others to do it for you
What's another 50 bucks?

Plz test it for me

The guy isn't gonna test it. Just gonna keep spamming his stupid thread. Nothing but talk. Easy to tell people to drop money. It's not like he is even a customer to anyone

I think you’re a little late to the party bud. Anabolic Lab did this years ago from probably 20-30 different brands. None of them tested for heavy metals. This is why no one tests for it. Jano has said he’s tested a few times and hasn’t seen anything.

The guys who keep asking for it should pay for it instead of asking the source. If a source sends a sample and it’s positive, you think he’s gunna post it? Lol.

I’ve spent well over 10 grand and gotten over 100 samples tested with Jano. They’re all here on the UG. I’m all for harm reduction but do something about it instead of expecting others to do it for you.
100% agree with this.

Readalot needs to start doing some of his own testing, put up some of his own money, or he needs to stop badgering the sources.

Even if the tests come back negative for metals, he still won't support any of the sources. He said he doesnt run UGL gear. Are we sure he even runs anything at all, or even trains for that matter? Never seen him talk about his training, or his diet once.

He just goes thread to thread, almost like mosquito, linking people the testing thread he created, and constantly pesters sources to the point that they've stopped replying to him (and frankly I don't blame them). I don't believe for a second he's doing this because he has all of our best interests at heart, but rather hides behind a harm reduction fascade to promote some other motive

Last edited:
What's another 50 bucks?

Plz test it for me

The guy isn't gonna test it. Just gonna keep spamming his stupid thread. Nothing but talk. Easy to tell people to drop money. It's not like he is even a customer to anyone
Instructions not clear. Sent hitachi wand to Jano instead of my sample.

I think you’re a little late to the party bud. Anabolic Lab did this years ago from probably 20-30 different brands.
i think I am late to the party. I can’t find the reports. If you can show me where to look for those reports of the heavy metals I will look at them.

. I’m all for harm reduction but do something about it instead of expecting others to do it for you.

I already did harm deductions testing without reimbursement. 6 samples so far. And I’m doing more from my second TD.

I may have a total of 10 harmz reports without reimbursement within 3 months.

Should I go for the heavy hittas metal report too?

What you thinking? Finished vial or pills for the metal test. Which is better ?

100% agree with this.

Readalot needs to start doing some of his own testing, put up some of his own money, or he needs to stop badgering the sources.

Even if the tests come back back negative for metals, he still won't support any of the sources. He said he doesnt run UGL gear. Are we sure he even runs anything at all, or even trains for that matter? Never seen him talk about his training, or his diet once.

He just goes thread to thread, almost like mosquito, linking people the testing thread he created, and constantly pesters sources to the point that they've stopped replying to him (and frankly I don't blame them). I don't believe for a second he's doing this because he has all of our best interests at heart, but rather hides behind a harm reduction fascade to promote some other motive
Think he owns a patent in heavy metals testing technology?

i think I am late to the party. I can’t find the reports. If you can show me where to look for those reports of the heavy metals I will look at them.

I already did harm deductions testing without reimbursement. 6 samples so far. And I’m doing more from my second TD.

I may have a total of 10 harmz reports without reimbursement within 3 months.

Should I go for the heavy hittas metal report too?

What you thinking? Finished vial or pills for the metal test. Which is better ?
There’s an entire website dedicated to it.
AnabolicLab dot com.

You can send whatever but if you’re that worried about metals you need to test every batch. You can’t take a sources word for it. Nearly all raws are coming from the same factories in China. You can bet your ass no vendor is dumping kilos of primo if it tests positive for impurities.

Or you could just run pharma.

Edit: also thank you for testing brotha.

Let's say a source orders 50kg of raws from a manufacturer. Positive for heavy metals.

Do you think they are gonna post it? All their product will go down the drain. Let's be real
Fantastic. If metals test at level that puts finished product in conflict with PDE. That's exactly the behavior we want to drive.

You think that source will think twice about ordering raws from that vendor again at 50 kg scale? Maybe start a little smaller and test.

BTW, production batches at 50 kg API scale sure will reduce the incremental unit cost per finished product for impurity testing (way under 1 USD per 10 ml - 2000 mg vial). Encouraging example. Thanks.

Last edited:
I don't believe for a second he's doing this because he has all of our best interests at heart, but rather hides behind a harm reduction fascade to promote some other motive
Occam's razor is a bitch, ain't it?

Good luck on the sleuthing. Let me know how it turns out.

Interesting you don't believe it for a second, yet you possess not one sliver of evidence to invalidate that hypothesis.

Last edited:
I'd like to remind people that sending multiple emails in a row does nothing, but delays our answer, as the mail chain gets bumped up in our mailbox.

You do know that the whole point of the Steroid Underground subforum is to hold sources accountable, don't you?

That means asking/encouraging/pressuring/badgering/demanding that UGLs are fully accountable for their products and services.

This is done with harm reduction in mind because consumers, even those using black market androgens, deserve to know exactly what they are injecting into their body.

The increasing amount of analytical lab testing is one of the biggest achievements in the AAS harm reduction space. It's still not enough. UGLs can do better.

Expecting and demanding that UGLs do more testing should be the default mode for members here.

Contrary to the prevailing sentiment in a few source threads, this forum does NOT exist so members can bow down, kiss the ring, and promote/defend the sources (from "a business owners (sic) perspective") against customer criticisms of their products/services.

We could do better with more members "badgering" sources/UGLs to remain accountable with things like increased lab testing.

And fewer members posting their obsequious, sycophantic bullshit.

FYI All. Perhaps @Millard should "sticky" his words above. They are powerful.

Do better @Sector instead of attempting to look cool with your "buddies". You are drinking from a firehose and that's OK.

Nice to see some are coming around on the enhanced testing. Well done @Spaceman Spiff .

Last edited:
Back