Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Posting potentially personally-identifying information is prohibited.
ok, I have checked your website, and see address where you company is registered ( as many others).
I suggest that I am talking to mr [EDIT: personally-identifying information removed] ( whom I talk now to) are also steroid users and using something this is why you are so abusive for first met persons? or you used those persons as a layer.
anyway. from info at your website and service agreemnt is clearly seen that you may use 3d party laboratories to perfom tests.
and, analysed your presense on forums for maybe 10 years, and your very fresh company registered like 1 year I assume you are steroid user who understood he can make money on this.
I do not want now to check deeper than your website offers and free search
BUT please take me seriously, I am not random user registered here.
I tell again and very seriosly.
I came to the forum for a first time and never has interest in reading untill some people have shown me your unprofessional reports with lacking information ( even raw data is lacking of method description and calculations)

this is declared insult.
Yes it is.

If you notice a trend, I tend to answer people nicely and seriously if they treat me at least with a modicum of respect for me and my time.

I think there is not a person here who can claim otherwise.

ok, I have checked your website, and see address where you company is registered ( as many others).
I suggest that I am talking to mr [EDIT: personally-identifying information removed] ( whom I talk now to) are also steroid users and using something this is why you are so abusive for first met persons? or you used those persons as a layer.
anyway. from info at your website and service agreemnt is clearly seen that you may use 3d party laboratories to perfom tests.
and, analysed your presense on forums for maybe 10 years, and your very fresh company registered like 1 year I assume you are steroid user who understood he can make money on this.
I came to the forum for a first time and never has interest in reading untill some people have shown me your unprofessional reports with lacking information ( even raw data is lacking of method description and calculations)
For others,
like you, Mr. Important, I can answer questions at a rate of 300 Euro an hour.

Why are you harassing and attempting to DOX jano? Your stay here won't be long if you continue on a similar trajectory.

See the terms....

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

Serious violation of site terms.

Last edited:
Shame on me, but just two. When they come so close together, the statistical probability of both of them being way off is so low there's no reason to keep going. Don't think we've ever had to go above 6.

Method repeatibility is within 0.5% and our accuracy has been crossverified with Lab4Tox, which uses NMR which is an absolute method of quantification, so I'm rather confident in my stuff.

If you understand the nature of errors in NMR and HPLC, you can get a pretty good idea what to expect from either of the two laboratories that are working with scheduled substances legally.
Thank you for the information. Very helpful and good points.

I was going post up CI using t-scores based on what you shared; will wait until @Chromate shares his info and do comparison.

Long story short even with n=2 your 95% CI would be (~197 +/- 4, 193 to 201), conservatively speaking, for example above.

Well done.

while the post I wrote with links to your website is being moderated.

View attachment 278324
92% some purity of something
View attachment 278325
but here is 97% and too much dimers. how possible

how is it possible
92% purity and no dimers
97% purity and dimers

What kind of logic is this? 92% purity, what is the remaining 8%?
this is confusing. which purity they indicate in reports at your site?
amount of GH in % comparing with other substances in vial?
please ask laboratories you work with. thank you.
why you ignore answers?

and again, all personal and other information is taken from your site and google using just your company name.
after your insult
and this information is available openly in google,
if you did not hide means you want everyone to see,
and as reliable ( if it is so, the company, I do not say laboratory because it is not laboratory here, not like for example SIMEC AG with real address, real equipment, real employees published at the website who are using real names and not afraid to talk and reply any questions same as here we do not speak to something unknown, or faceless we speak with representative of legally registered company who must tell employee name responsble, how it is done usually in any other company who works fully legally and information taken online has not even right, it must be written here at the forum who is contact person and who is replying.)
there many much more well know scams were in this world like Theranos which fooled much more serios companies and people and were fooling them for years and years. Assuming all above and your ingnorance to questions all your activity looks scammy and you are like Theranos now.
please change this and respond to question what my fellow laborant is asking via me, using our right to be anonymous

1709455640842.png

1709455658485.png

how is it possible
92% purity and no dimers
97% purity and dimers

will post again, this is 3d time asking in fact, including other one with links to your site.

Last edited:
You seem especially obtuse, rude and stupid.

Well, let me repeat myself as well - I can answer your questions at a rate of 300 Euro an hour. VAT included.

You seem to have missed that part, or it is far too difficult to process for you, so I will try to accommodate you: Per lei, signor Importante, posso rispondere alle domande al prezzo di 300 euro l'ora.

Why would you think you are worth my time for free?

The way you behave the only thing you are getting for free are more insults and mocking.

and again, all personal and other information is taken from your site and google using just your company name.
after your insult
and this information is available openly in google,
if you did not hide means you want everyone to see,
and as reliable ( if it is so, the company, I do not say laboratory because it is not laboratory here, not like for example SIMEC AG with real address, real equipment, real employees published at the website who are using real names and not afraid to talk and reply any questions same as here we do not speak to something unknown, or faceless we speak with representative of legally registered company who must tell employee name responsble, how it is done usually in any other company who works fully legally and information taken online has not even right, it must be written here at the forum who is contact person and who is replying.)
there many much more well know scams were in this world like Theranos which fooled much more serios companies and people and were fooling them for years and years. Assuming all above and your ingnorance to questions all your activity looks scammy and you are like Theranos now.
please change this and respond to question what my fellow laborant is asking via me, using our right to be anonymous

1709455640842.png

1709455658485.png

how is it possible
92% purity and no dimers
97% purity and dimers

will post again, this is 3d time asking in fact, including other one with links to your site.
Did you ever think to yourself maybe they didn’t test for dimer in the first test you posted? If they tested for dimer it would’ve shown “dimer and related proteins”, which it doesn’t. For all we know that 92% purity sample could have 5% dimer.

Did you ever think to yourself maybe they didn’t test for dimer in the first test you posted? If they tested for dimer it would’ve shown “dimer and related proteins”, which it doesn’t. For all we know that 92% purity sample could have 5% dimer.
Thank You Very Much Finally GIF - Thank You Very Much Thank You Finally GIFs

look, boy,
I prefer to communicate and pay to real laboratories, not a middlemen like you, whos compay (with a shady website) is just a layer between some real labs whom you hire to do tests and those labs do not hide names and photos of emloyees of course not at the website nor at linkedin etc.
you were lucky to catch the wave on forums to keep guys brainwashed but time will show. As I wrote before you are not the first one, there were many similar in the world but much more serioius than you.
everyone - good buy and take care

look, boy,
I prefer to communicate and pay to real laboratories, not a middlemen like you, whos compay (with a shady website) is just a layer between some real labs whom you hire to do tests and those labs do not hide names and photos of emloyees of course not at the website nor at linkedin etc.
you were lucky to catch the wave on forums to keep guys brainwashed but time will show. As I wrote before you are not the first one, there were many similar in the world but much more serioius than you.
everyone - good buy and take care
We will miss you.

>no children were harmed in this test

You can't know that.

Anyway, due to increased demand we will have in house heavy metal analysis (EDX) within roughly 4-6 weeks, thus we'll be able to provide heavy metal anlaysis results with as little as 1 day turnaround.
Big announcement. I like how you think.

Back