Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Hello, where can I found such information. how is GH tested by you. for example when you test GH vials do you consider that there are other excipients, do you consider interference factor? like some protective substances like for example glycin or trehalose (both of these substances have UV absorption peaks. These two interfering factors should be eliminated) and so one were added.

Hello, where can I found such information. how is GH tested by you. for example when you test GH vials do you consider that there are other excipients, do you consider interference factor? like some protective substances like for example glycin or trehalose (both of these substances have UV absorption peaks. These two interfering factors should be eliminated) and so one were added.
We don't use standalone UV, but HPLC.

Cheers

We don't use standalone UV, but HPLC.

Cheers
I know that HPLC is used for testing (Because HPLC usually uses ultraviolet detectors for detection), because there could be excipients contains like glycine as a protective agent and others. This glycine has strong unexpected absorption, and HPLC needs to be manually excluded when processing report scores. Excipients cannot be counted as magazines for points.
So again my question is do you consider interference factor when count purity of GH in your tests or count as GH sample has only manitol for example or concider it is pure GH?

Last edited:
I know that HPLC is used for testing (Because HPLC usually uses ultraviolet detectors for detection), because there could be excipients contains like glycine as a protective agent and others. This glycine has strong unexpected absorption, and HPLC needs to be manually excluded when processing report scores. Excipients cannot be counted as magazines for points.
So again my question is do you consider interference factor when count purity of GH in your tests or count as GH sample has only manitol for example or concider it is pure GH?
The very point of HPLC is so that there is no interference, because you separate the components such as glycine in time, far away from the compounds of interest, such as GH and GH related impurities.

I think you are using wrong terms to ask your question due to language barrier and mean whether the excipients are counted into impurities, which they are not.

Not only mannitol, trehalose or other saccharides don't show on UV at all, the excipients that show are not counted among the impurities.

...only one stupid enough to count glycine used as an excipient as an impurity is @Dr JIM :)

Without getting too in the weeds from stats standpoint, @janoshik quotes his HPLC method as 5% margin of error (one sided hence +/- 5?) .

Code:
https://www.janoshik.com/details/
I prefer to stay on the safe side with my claims.
This is why you have both labs report the results of 10 replicates haha. Everyone would be very enlightened by the distribution.

Exciting.

Postscript: would be useful for both labs to share their method RSV (relative standard deviation) based on internal work.

1709412534003.png

We do multiplicates and I have RSD for this particular sample available.

The very point of HPLC is so that there is no interference, because you separate the components such as glycine in time, far away from the compounds of interest, such as GH and GH related impurities.

I think you are using wrong terms to ask your question due to language barrier and mean whether the excipients are counted into impurities, which they are not.

Not only mannitol, trehalose or other saccharides don't show on UV at all, the excipients that show are not counted among the impurities.

...only one stupid enough to count glycine used as an excipient as an impurity is @Dr JIM :)

so you claim that glycin and others like trehalose don't show on UV at all?

I think you also in fact has barrier maybe not in language but while asking your laborants, because when I asked about UV absorption peaks you did not understand and I needed to remind you that HPLC usually uses ultraviolet detectors for detection

so you claim that glycin .... don't show on UV at all?
"only mannitol, trehalose or other saccharides don't show on UV at all"
Does glycine sound like a saccharide to you?

so you claim that trehalose don't show on UV at all?
no it doesn't in the region that GH is commonly detected at.

I think you also in fact has barrier maybe not in language but while asking your laborants,
Please, don't be arrogant enough to attempt to school me when you are clueless.

because when I asked about UV absorption peaks you did not understand and I needed to remind you that HPLC usually uses ultraviolet detectors for detection
I said we don't use standalone UV, which is a different machine to HPLC with UV detection, that lacks the separation component of chromatography, thus is susceptible to interference from other UV absorbing compounds, which is something you've mistakenly talked about due to your lack of mastery of English lanugauge, I didn't say we don't use UV/DAD for detection on our HPLC.

I think you are trying to lead a discussion that is above both your chemistry and language skillset and thus is of no benefit to either of us, so please, cease such attempts.

Fantastic. N = ? here. How many reps?

Thanks.
Shame on me, but just two. When they come so close together, the statistical probability of both of them being way off is so low there's no reason to keep going. Don't think we've ever had to go above 6.

Method repeatibility is within 0.5% and our accuracy has been crossverified with Lab4Tox, which uses NMR which is an absolute method of quantification, so I'm rather confident in my stuff.

If you understand the nature of errors in NMR and HPLC, you can get a pretty good idea what to expect from either of the two laboratories that are working with scheduled substances legally.

"only mannitol, trehalose or other saccharides don't show on UV at all"
Does glycine sound like a saccharide to you?

no it doesn't in the region that GH is commonly detected at.

Here your side mentioned that sugars have no UV absorption. This is correct. What you mean is that glycine has been separated. Not counted in points . Glycine has strong UV absorption. Trehalose and mannitol were not included in the calculation, but glycine was included in the magazine. You only need to specify the wavelength, and 220 nanometer wavelength detection is enough.

You are either really really really stupid or an intentional troll.
Shame on me for giving you a benefit of doubt.

I'm leaning towards the second as you are a new account that blocked its profile immediately unpon registering, so I will kindly request that you sod off.

while the post I wrote with links to your website is being moderated.

1709455640842.png
92% some purity of something
1709455658485.png
but here is 97% and too much dimers. how possible

how is it possible
92% purity and no dimers
97% purity and dimers

What kind of logic is this? 92% purity, what is the remaining 8%?
this is confusing. which purity they indicate in reports at your site?
amount of GH in % comparing with other substances in vial?
please ask laboratories you work with. thank you.

You are either really really really stupid or an intentional troll.
Shame on me for giving you a benefit of doubt.

I'm leaning towards the second as you are a new account that blocked its profile immediately unpon registering, so I will kindly request that you sod off.

this is declared insult.
I am first time visit this forum.
I will look now deeply whom I talk to using info provided at your website

Back