Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Why would you not buy from a reputable source? I've never even heard of the source you used
Purchased from a dealer who purchases from source. What he has is what you get. I’ve only recently joined the forums and ventured on my own investigations to hand pick sources. The dealer supplies to IFBBs all over the world including previous Mr Olympia’s. I didn’t have a problem with var or clen, but before starting prep I wanted to make sure the primo was what it should be. A friend who home brewed previously, now retired, recommended janoshik. This whole experience is what brought me to meso.

Previously I thought there was a lot more risk and time involved when purchasing from source. I was wrong!

The dealer supplies to IFBBs all over the world including previous Mr Olympia’s.

If I had a penny for every time I have heard that lol.

Buy here. You won't have any issues, preferably from a source who tests every batch...especially since you are a woman. Goodlyfe is a good one.

Truth is most pros buy here, because their career depends on consistency

@janoshik is there anyway i can verify if a source has actually sent you stuff and sent me a fake Test Certificate? Like can i send you this persons email and you just say yes or no? or what?

If I had a penny for every time I have heard that lol.

Buy here. You won't have any issues, preferably from a source who tests every batch...especially since you are a woman. Goodlyfe is a good one.

Truth is most pros buy here, because their career depends on consistency
You’re right. I feel naive for trusting.

Thank you for your suggested source and feedback! I will take your advice. I’m really surprised and overwhelmed how helpful everyone has been. I’m glad I joined

You’re right. I feel naive for trusting.

Thank you for your suggested source and feedback! I will take your advice. I’m really surprised and overwhelmed how helpful everyone has been. I’m glad I joined
Yea no worries. I've been reading this forum for about 2years. Finally made an account the other day. It's a great forum. Good luck with your future endeavors

Tested 3 AAS over the holidays through @janoshik labs and I was incredibly impressed with the service! I was testing what was suppose to be 100mg/ml of primo, 250mg/ml test e, and 100mg/ml npp. I was shocked with the results. The primo came back as 60mg/ml test cyp, npp was 6mg/ml of test cyp, and test was a blend of 62 test e with 50 test cyp.

I suspected under dosing, but not this. This would’ve been my first primo cycle ever as a female and I would’ve been taking straight test cyp. The testing saved me. I can’t praise Janoshik enough for their services and turn around time.
I'm glad you liked our service, it's been a pleasure working with you as well!

I took the liberty to set the client name on your report to "Anonymous" so that once someone verifies them through the QR code your details remain secure - I hope that's all right.

Cheers

it would help with harm reduction easier and would expose all the bad ugl's
Jano is essentially considered a "source" here. Him weighing his opinion on other sources would be seen as an extreme conflict of interest. People already make enough unfounded accusations towards him as is, that would only add fuel to the flames, and inevitably cause more harm than good. Not to mention reports vary highly depending on a multitude of factors.

All you need to do is look at whatever sources you're interested in and compare their recent rHGH testing, then pick which one you feel has the best recent tests. That being said, it would also be wise to look at current AND past testing.

Jano is essentially considered a "source" here. Him weighing his opinion on other sources would be seen as an extreme conflict of interest. People already make enough unfounded accusations towards him as is, that would only add fuel to the flames, and inevitably cause more harm than good. Not to mention reports vary highly depending on a multitude of factors.

All you need to do is look at whatever sources you're interested in and compare their recent rHGH testing, then pick which one you feel has the best recent tests. That being said, it would also be wise to look at current AND past testing.
it would be unbiased tho he's just posting the results and isn't affiliated with any other sponsor on here but yeah i know what you mean people would start accusing him of the results expose there favorite source

Spoon-feeding is not harm reduction, it's enabling the lazy retards.
i wasn't really thinking about that but if someone decides to juice there gonna do it either way... i rather just have all the bad sources be exposed

but yeah i just thought it would be a cool idea... i know on some other forums sponsors wont sell to you until you have a minimum amount of post, that could be one way of preventing the lazy people.. if sponsors here did that

i wasn't really thinking about that but if someone decides to juice there gonna do it either way... i rather just have all the bad sources be exposed

but yeah i just thought it would be a cool idea... i know on some other forums sponsors wont sell to you until you have a minimum amount of post, that could be one way of preventing the lazy people.. if sponsors here did that
Exposing bad sources is our job as members, not people who do testing or other sources. That's what makes this board different than all the others; the members of this board hold all the power here.

Back