Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Hello @janoshik , i´m in need of your wisdom again, do you think or know if i cut a tablet in half or in quarters, can i be confident that the API is evelny distributed in every piece ??
Let´s say for example 5 mg proscar cut in quarters, does every quarter have 1.25 mg of finasteride ?? talking about pharma grade stuff, despite it not being scored, thanks in advance.

Hello @janoshik , i´m in need of your wisdom again, do you think or know if i cut a tablet in half or in quarters, can i be confident that the API is evelny distributed in every piece ??
Let´s say for example 5 mg proscar cut in quarters, does every quarter have 1.25 mg of finasteride ?? talking about pharma grade stuff, despite it not being scored, thanks in advance.
Roughly yes, but you need to absolutely ensure that the contamination from cutting/splitting doesn't come in contact with pregnant or lactating women.

Tested 3 AAS over the holidays through @janoshik labs and I was incredibly impressed with the service! I was testing what was suppose to be 100mg/ml of primo, 250mg/ml test e, and 100mg/ml npp. I was shocked with the results. The primo came back as 60mg/ml test cyp, npp was 6mg/ml of test cyp, and test was a blend of 62 test e with 50 test cyp.

I suspected under dosing, but not this. This would’ve been my first primo cycle ever as a female and I would’ve been taking straight test cyp. The testing saved me. I can’t praise Janoshik enough for their services and turn around time.

Attachments

• IMG_3598.jpeg
    IMG_3598.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3597.jpeg
    IMG_3597.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3596.jpeg
    IMG_3596.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 74
Tested 3 AAS over the holidays through @janoshik labs and I was incredibly impressed with the service! I was testing what was suppose to be 100mg/ml of primo, 250mg/ml test e, and 100mg/ml npp. I was shocked with the results. The primo came back as 60mg/ml test cyp, npp was 6mg/ml of test cyp, and test was a blend of 62 test e with 50 test cyp.

I suspected under dosing, but not this. This would’ve been my first primo cycle ever as a female and I would’ve been taking straight test cyp. The testing saved me. I can’t praise Janoshik enough for their services and turn around time.
What supplier sold you that? Absolutely terrible. Fucking scammers.

Pretty much what happens when you buy cheap gear from unheard of providers, about primo being faked a lot, it doesn’t happen that often with sources who sell here or at least that i recall, they know they are done when results like this see the light of day, that is why meso is overall the best place by miles, thanks for sharing

Pretty much what happens when you buy cheap gear from unheard of providers, about primo being faked a lot, it doesn’t happen that often with sources who sell here or at least that i recall, they know they are done when results like this see the light of day, that is why meso is overall the best place by miles, thanks for sharing
Giving my luck a shot here! Thanks for the feedback.

Sponsors

Back