Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

This will be processed shortly. As you know, it is mandatory on MESO for all new vendors to post analytical testing results for any products they offer conducted by community-recognized testing facilities like @janoshik. This is the minimum requirement for harm reduction on MESO.

Given what's being said recently in this thread, I know it may seem weird to you and others that I've created a subforum specifically highlighting analytical testing results as well as a photo gallery doing the same, I'm praising the enormous impact that @janoshik has had on the community, and I'm recommending @janoshik as a way to meet new requirements for participating on MESO.

Yeah, it's weird for me too.
Thanks for your response :)

And I will leave this here in the hope of improving your service/reporting and the scientific literacy of the community.

Is this analytical chemistry or financial accounting?

Seriously, walk through an example calc along with mean and rsd on an oxandrolone sample. Include instrument and method precision values since you run in triplicate. What would a spike recovery run in triplicate tell you?

Very poor form to give the chaps on here the false confidence you are able to estimate to that many decimals of precision on a 50 mg sample as an example. All of the inputs to your intermediate calcs and final results have >= 4 or 5 significant figures?

Examples...

Last edited:
And I will leave this here in the hope of improving your service/reporting and the scientific literacy of the community.

Is this analytical chemistry or financial accounting?

Seriously, walk through an example calc along with mean and rsd on an oxandrolone sample. Include instrument and method precision values since you run in triplicate. What would a spike recovery run in triplicate tell you?

Very poor form to give the chaps on here the false confidence you are able to estimate to that many decimals of precision on a 50 mg sample as an example. All of the inputs to your intermediate calcs and final results have >= 4 or 5 significant figures?

Examples...

Regrettably, we are unable to accommodate inquiries from non-clients and individuals demonstrating a lack of understanding or insight, especially when they fall within both categories.

If one doesn't realize the reason we chose the simplest form possible on our reports, we deem any reasoning with such individual to be futile.

attention: noob question ahead
Email us your order at info@janoshik.com in following format please.
We will provide you with a quote and all the details necessary.
Could you just post a guide on how to get shipping right and how to not get assraped by customs or the policr?
If any such thing already exists, have mercy cause i didn't find it

attention: noob question ahead

Could you just post a guide on how to get shipping right and how to not get assraped by customs or the policr?
If any such thing already exists, have mercy cause i didn't find it
We will guide you through that with your order.

We're hesitant to post a guide as the sheer amount of possibilities makes that situation difficult to navigate, so we prefer to deal with that on case to case basis.

Janoshik, I wish you could expand to the USA.

Can you test the medicine Omeprazole?

I believe I may have purchased a rather large amount of fake omeprazole.

Janoshik, I wish you could expand to the USA.

Can you test the medicine Omeprazole?

I believe I may have purchased a rather large amount of fake omeprazole.
It is not legally possible to expand our business to the US, unfortunately.

We can test omeprazole no problem, I believe we've even tested some for a vendor here.

@janoshik can you explain this to me, a study from almost 5 years ago, DHB at a concentration of 200mg/ml, while another study performed at the same time by @LAB4TOX showed that the similar concentration contained not 1-test cyp but boldenone cypionate

I can't believe DHB 200mg/ml, especially since this underground lab from Poland was known to cheat even on testosterone.

Attachments

• IMG_20240104_112757.png
    IMG_20240104_112757.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20240104_111813.jpg
    IMG_20240104_111813.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 44
@janoshik can you explain this to me, a study from almost 5 years ago, DHB at a concentration of 200mg/ml, while another study performed at the same time by @LAB4TOX showed that the similar concentration contained not 1-test cyp but boldenone cypionate

I can't believe DHB 200mg/ml, especially since this underground lab from Poland was known to cheat even on testosterone.
Apologies, but the right time to inquire was quite a few years ago at this point.

really, no comment? Can you at least confirm that this is a real test and not a pohotoshop? or any other examples of studies with DHB 200mg?

the test is real, you can verify the key
thanks

@janoshik
I'm sorry, but if you don't explain it in a sensible way, I won't take your tests seriously anymore

I've seen a lot of DHB research, I've also talked to people involved in large-scale production, different methods and oils have been tried, and no one has ever done more than about 120mg, and then suddenly 200mg appears, and this is from people from whom I would never have expected it

In addition, we have the same test from a different laboratory giving an extremely different result

thanks

@janoshik
I'm sorry, but if you don't explain it in a sensible way, I won't take your tests seriously anymore

I've seen a lot of DHB research, I've also talked to people involved in large-scale production, different methods and oils have been tried, and no one has ever done more than about 120mg, and then suddenly 200mg appears, and this is from people from whom I would never have expected it

In addition, we have the same test from a different laboratory giving an extremely different result
Well, get a sample of that and send it in blind.