Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

thanks

@janoshik
I'm sorry, but if you don't explain it in a sensible way, I won't take your tests seriously anymore

I've seen a lot of DHB research, I've also talked to people involved in large-scale production, different methods and oils have been tried, and no one has ever done more than about 120mg, and then suddenly 200mg appears, and this is from people from whom I would never have expected it

In addition, we have the same test from a different laboratory giving an extremely different result
i think one possibility would be that the sample of DHB crashed slightly and the sample amount @janoshik took was "oversaturated"
could this, in theory, happen @janoshik ? i know you would probably see it in most case but i guess it could have slipped through?

Well, get a sample of that and send it in blind.
this lab no longer exists, it had a bad reputation and I saw a lot of people who took testosterone from them and in blood tests they did not have testosterone even above the norm

They used your research all the time to show that they were honest

and if your results are to be believed, they were brilliant chemists on a global scale

i think one possibility would be that the sample of DHB crashed slightly and the sample amount @janoshik took was "oversaturated"
could this, in theory, happen @janoshik ? i know you would probably see it in most case but i guess it could have slipped through?
I have no chance of remembering a particular sample from five years ago and we don't keep data for that long, but I remember testing a couple high dosed 1-test cypionates and that I either had to keep it in the over for long enough to cook a pig or that there was guaiacol involved.

this lab no longer exists, it had a bad reputation and I saw a lot of people who took testosterone from them and in blood tests they did not have testosterone even above the norm

They used your research all the time to show that they were honest

and if your results are to be believed, they were brilliant chemists on a global scale
Well, you can't blame me for missing your chance to send in a blind sample then, right?

this is a photo of the product on sale (I know they could have sent another one for testing)

Attachments

• dhb200.jpeg
    dhb200.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 33
I remember such tests, but they must have been more than 12 months ago and there were massive issues with crashing or supersolvents used as far as I can remember.

I remember such tests, but they must have been more than 12 months ago and there were massive issues with crashing or supersolvents used as far as I can remember.
Don't you think that anyone can pour in any amount of powder that won't dissolve and then boast that they have, for example, Test Prop 300mg/ml on offer? confirmed by your tests?

I don't blame you, I just hope that you have at least had similar tests where DHB would be in such a high concentration
A few labs carry DHB at 200mg. Alpha Wolf labs still has it. DC Tom had it at 200mg but lowered it to 150mg. Who knows what kind of super solvents they’re using in it tho.

A few labs carry DHB at 200mg. Alpha Wolf labs still has it. DC Tom had it at 200mg but lowered it to 150mg. Who knows what kind of super solvents they’re using in it tho.
Well maybe they have legit DHB 200 but remember that tested lab had it 5 years ago when this compound was completly new in Poland

Hello @janoshik could you please verify that you did a test of this? The one that showed us this test told us he didnt show the task due to privacy. It is kinda shady to say that and i want to verify it is real or they faked it IMG_3120.jpeg

Back