11/26 Stanford Jano tesults

Explained in thread. I made a batch and pulled sample. A few weeks later made another batch and pulled sample. Sent in together with a bunch of other products.

One of few srcs who test there raws now I'm sure u'll be able to dial in everything. Definitely gunna grab some test cyp, var, primo e and some of that gluthione.

Sending enclomiphene out for testing next week.

Alot of people will be looking for that one as well. Did the new primo raws come back yet? Either way amazing testing deff gotta get some of that test cyp, by far also ur gear is some of the smoothest stuff I have pinned in a long time. I switched to someone's MCT cause didn't have a choice really and it doesn't even compare to quailty and overall smoothness of pinning.... For me there's a big difference in this MCT I have to use at the moment. It'll be nice to get back on ur product

Alot of people will be looking for that one as well. Did the new primo raws come back yet? Either way amazing testing deff gotta get some of that test cyp, by far also ur gear is some of the smoothest stuff I have pinned in a long time. I switched to someone's MCT cause didn't have a choice really and it doesn't even compare to quailty and overall smoothness of pinning.... For me there's a big difference in this MCT I have to use at the moment. It'll be nice to get back on ur product
Just above. Methenalone enathate. Almost 96%

They may appear inconsequential, yet they are no less significant than thou art.
prove it. Is this analytical chemistry or financial accounting?

Seriously, walk through an example calc along with mean and rsd on an oxandrolone sample. Include instrument and method precision values.

Very poor form to give the chaps on here the false confidence you are able to estimate to that many decimals of precision on a 50 mg sample as an example. All of the inputs to your intermediate calcs and final results have >= 4 or 5 significant figures?

Last edited:
Prove your own inconsequentiality? Hardly difficult.
Fair enough. I take it you understand the terms and words I am using. I gave it the ole college try. Too bad, would be a good example to demonstrate how you come up with your results.

Since you aren't game, here's an example for the reader. Recipe for 120 troches from a reputable compounding pharmacy. How many mg of oxandrolone are in each troche? How would you report the weight of each troche based on the data below?

ec44730dbaa7c96044309f9948bb5f88526bf4d0.png

Last edited:
Fair enough. I take it you understand the terms and words I am using. I gave it the ole college try. Too bad, would be a good example to demonstrate how you come up with your results.
Given we've been facing blatant theft and abuse of our intellectual property, we're hardly inclined to share the inner works of our business, especially in public.

The minute our clients start caring about significant digits, I shall serve their needs as necessary.

Given we've been facing blatant theft and abuse of our intellectual property, we're hardly inclined to share the inner works of our business, especially in public.

The minute our clients start caring about significant digits, I shall serve their needs as necessary.
Thanks for confirming you just dumped all the digits on the report without thought if there are actually meaningful. As the SME you should think about trying to help educate the consumer rather than simply excusing your poor technical practice by stating the customer doesn't seem to care and hence we don't either.

Anyway, take care.

Giving examples of instrument and method precision along with spike recoveries is sharing valuable IP and the inner workings of your business? Come on. I was trying to help you improve the credibility of your reporting. Surely you jest.

We prioritize activities that directly contribute to our current responsibilities and prospective client engagements. What you are trying to is neither our responsibility nor important for our clients, so please, consider this discussion to be concluded.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back