Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Tested 3 AAS over the holidays through @janoshik labs and I was incredibly impressed with the service! I was testing what was suppose to be 100mg/ml of primo, 250mg/ml test e, and 100mg/ml npp. I was shocked with the results. The primo came back as 60mg/ml test cyp, npp was 6mg/ml of test cyp, and test was a blend of 62 test e with 50 test cyp.

I suspected under dosing, but not this. This would’ve been my first primo cycle ever as a female and I would’ve been taking straight test cyp. The testing saved me. I can’t praise Janoshik enough for their services and turn around time.
Thank you for testing, that is truly insane lol.

Really glad you had it tested for your specific situation that would have been bad.

Pretty much what happens when you buy cheap gear from unheard of providers, about primo being faked a lot, it doesn’t happen that often with sources who sell here or at least that i recall, they know they are done when results like this see the light of day, that is why meso is overall the best place by miles, thanks for sharing
i doubt it was cheap
these so called labs spend all their money on advertising and fucking shiny stickers but passing off 6mg/ml test c as primo e 100mg/ml
100% done on purpose

ridiculous

@X12349redpeppyir stick to sources that are active on here

i wasn't really thinking about that but if someone decides to juice there gonna do it either way... i rather just have all the bad sources be exposed

but yeah i just thought it would be a cool idea... i know on some other forums sponsors wont sell to you until you have a minimum amount of post, that could be one way of preventing the lazy people.. if sponsors here did that
put together all the available tests and make a list yourself... it would be like asking jano who uses what supplier from china for there hgh.

your idea would actually cause MORE harm as UGL would be less likely to want to post results if lowered them on "the list".. and would even further want to cherry pick and test less/post less.

and of course would make it easier for folks to say jano is skewing results as imagine from worst to best would be within margin of error aswell.

I don't think so, but I don't process samples personally anymore, so I'm not as in touch with that as I used to be, we don't note 'vacuum' with the vials unless specifically asked to.

Who's touching my samples right now? :mad:

Thanks for the answer. I am just asking because I got some peptides with no vacuum and very low powder, I just assume theres no filler inside (like mannitol or glycine) or the content has oxided. I will send to test it anyway.

Who's touching my samples right now? :mad:

Thanks for the answer. I am just asking because I got some peptides with no vacuum and very low powder, I just assume theres no filler inside (like mannitol or glycine) or the content has oxided. I will send to test it anyway.
1705919352863.png

Without fillers, the vial would appear almost empty.

Lack of vacuum can stem from improper procedure during lyo or simply leak, neither of which affects peptide in the short term as far as I can tell.

Back