Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

would that stop you from blasting?

even then, the amounts of it are probably negligible.

It wouldnt stop me

I think it would only be fair if it was tested against a pharmacy grade vial to see if there’s a huge difference or slight difference.

How can we make a decision based on harm deduction without a reference of a vial that should be considered harm free 100 % ( fda pharmacy grade )

Does anyone even know the heavy metal content in a pharmacy grade vial yet? What if they have heavy metal in theirs too.

what happens if it’s a huge difference? Do we as members shut down all of UGL in the name of harm’s reduction until the heavy metals reports come back matching those of a pharmacy grade vial ?

I have no problem in doing a heavy metal test as long as:

1. 4 other members do one, so we can have a combined 5 heavy metal screenings that can be the “average” for UGL heavy metals

2. Someone does a heavy metal test with their pharmacy grade one.

look, boy,
I prefer to communicate and pay to real laboratories, not a middlemen like you, whos compay (with a shady website) is just a layer between some real labs whom you hire to do tests and those labs do not hide names and photos of emloyees of course not at the website nor at linkedin etc.
you were lucky to catch the wave on forums to keep guys brainwashed but time will show. As I wrote before you are not the first one, there were many similar in the world but much more serioius than you.
everyone - good buy and take care

Attachments

• 1711117816954.png
    1711117816954.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I think it would only be fair if it was tested against a pharmacy grade vial to see if there’s a huge difference or slight difference.

How can we make a decision based on harm deduction without a reference of a vial that should be considered harm free 100 % ( fda pharmacy grade )

Does anyone even know the heavy metal content in a pharmacy grade vial yet? What if they have heavy metal in theirs too.

what happens if it’s a huge difference? Do we as members shut down all of UGL in the name of harm’s reduction until the heavy metals reports come back matching those of a pharmacy grade vial ?

1. 4 other members do one, so we can have a combined 5 heavy metal screenings that can be the “average” for UGL heavy metals

I spent a whole thread on this. Roundly mocked. Would you like the specific post link where I shared the C of A for a specific batch of pharmaceutical Test Cyp from Hikma?

Would you like to understand USP elemental impurities/metals testing for pharmaceutical products?

Last edited:
Enjoy

>no children were harmed in this test

You can't know that.

Anyway, due to increased demand we will have in house heavy metal analysis (EDX) within roughly 4-6 weeks, thus we'll be able to provide heavy metal anlaysis results with as little as 1 day turnaround.
Will you be sharing calibration exercise vs standards or your ICP-MS?

Cost and impurity coverage vs ICP?

I am not quite clear on what you're asking.
1. Using same sample or a standard, how do the results of EDX compare to ICP-MS? A demonstration of accuracy/precision of EDX vs your existing ICP method.

2. Cost of new assay and elements you get for the cost vs existing ICP offering?

In short, demonstration of method suitability, range, accuracy, cost, etc?

Last edited:
1. Using same sample or a standard, how do the results of EDX compare to ICP-MS? A demonstration of accuracy/precision of EDX vs your existing ICP method.

2. Cost of new assay and elements you get for the cost vs existing ICP offering?

In short, demonstration of method suitability, range, accuracy, cost, etc?
EDX is way less sensitive, but very accurate and precise in "light element matrix" - which is basically anything you'd ever wish to put into a human body.

EDX is perfectly suitable for screening - you don't care if there is safe amount X of lead in your sample or safe amount of Y. As long as the detection limit of the method is sufficient to catch anything near or above permissible levels.

We're actually thinking about keeping the price roughly the same or a little bit cheaper, but to screen for everything - as the cost increase of testing all heavy metals vs As, Hg, Pb, Cd only is marginal.

EDX comes with a lot of standard samples, internal calibration and paperwork, due to being intense ionising radiation source.

Range for heavy metals is 1 ppm to 100%.

Comes at 100k USD starting, with other expenses 120k, I'd guess.

Let's say a source orders 50kg of raws from a manufacturer. Positive for heavy metals.

Do you think they are gonna post it? All their product will go down the drain. Let's be real

Let's say a source orders 50kg of raws from a manufacturer. Positive for heavy metals.

Do you think they are gonna post it? All their product will go down the drain. Let's be real

Yes that makes the point of what is next step for us members if we come across a bad heavy metal screening for one brand.Then we would have to make sure the next brand we choose doesn’t have that problem too ?

I am mostly just into testing to make sure it’s actually what the label says

But I will do a heavy metal test if at least 4 other members do one from different brands so we can have a bigger picture of what UGL heavy metal is like instead of just one brand.

@janoshik maybe you are able to answer this? there seems to be a general notion based on you guys' testing that paints peptides might typically better quality from XCE and oils are better from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals . I would be curious about your gut feeling between the 2 based on all the testing youve seen from them both?

not necessarily.
but it would likely bias my source selection towards sources that utilized raw distributors that did not have such contamination
I would think that multiple of them get it from the same place.

Let's say I decide to order from AAS raw instead of QSC. Anabolic vials may be 3x the amount as the other which is a problem. It may not just be a " few bucks "

Don't get me wrong, it's good to test for it. But we really should evaluate how damaging it would be

Last edited:
I would think that multiple of them get it from the same place.

Let's say I decide to order from AAS raw instead of QSC. Anabolic vials may be 3x the amount as the other which is a problem. It may not just be a " few bucks "

Don't get me wrong, it's good to test for it. But we really should evaluate how damaging it would be
oh for sure, there are only a handful of production facilities, so its all coming from the same few places.

Of course any testing results will need to be viewed under the notion of "tolerable levels"

im not one of the guys that thinks that we are killing ourselves with heavy metal poisoning from the presumably trace levels found in raws, but i think knowing and being informed is ALWAYS better than the alternative.

oh for sure, there are only a handful of production facilities, so its all coming from the same few places.

Of course any testing results will need to be viewed under the notion of "tolerable levels"

im not one of the guys that thinks that we are killing ourselves with heavy metal poisoning from the presumably trace levels found in raws, but i think knowing and being informed is ALWAYS better than the alternative.
I agree. I guess heavy metals wouldn't be bad to throw it in raw testing to get an idea. Just hard enough for people to test anything in general.

You would need to get people who purchase from raw source.

EQ, bold c, deca, are ones that come into mind that may have a low enough purity to where it could cause some damage.

@janoshik maybe you are able to answer this? there seems to be a general notion based on you guys' testing that paints peptides might typically better quality from XCE and oils are better from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals . I would be curious about your gut feeling between the 2 based on all the testing youve seen from them both?
You are asking the guy who literally does all of the HPLC for the two companies you are inquiring about. Are you saying you can't look at all the testing and make a decision for yourself? Why would you give a shit about his "gut feeling" when you can look at the FACTUAL hplc tests? Why would you give a shit about anyone's "gut feeling" about a source ever? This guy's entire business and this thread are here because people's gut feeling and opinions are worthless.

You are asking the guy who literally does all of the HPLC for the two companies you are inquiring about. Are you saying you can't look at all the testing and make a decision for yourself? Why would you give a shit about his "gut feeling" when you can look at the FACTUAL hplc tests? Why would you give a shit about anyone's "gut feeling" about a source ever? This guy's entire business and this thread are here because people's gut feeling and opinions are worthless.
There's not many reports on his public page I think maybe three or four for QSC and maybe two or three for XCE. So in reality many of us do still have to kind of go on gut feelings

There's not many reports on his public page I think maybe three or four for QSC and maybe two or three for XCE. So in reality many of us do still have to kind of go on gut feelings
his public testing page it essentially an advertisement.

Its conflict of interest for him to give input on the best source

Do some critical thinking on it or just buy from whoever has the best test results

If you cannot make an educated decision based off of the information laid out for you, then you should either
A. Buy and test stuff yourself
Or
B. Hire someone who can

Back