• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

$1,000 Free Biologic Gear

this guy is like feeding a dog at the table once you start he wont go away. why doesnt every body do everybody a favor and just ignore him..., maybee he will be like my dog and just go lay in the corner and quit being annoying.

Goodness PC if you believe Bio is the only AAS Co making a "painless prop" your exposure to the real world of UGL is so limited your "vet" status should be promptly revoked COL!

It seems damn near every time you speak you place a foot in that mouth, and in less than 24 hours your "out of feet" lol!

What the hell would you know as a 19 post noob!

Go ahead make my day and support PCs comments, (someone YOU know nothing about) with evidence FOOL!

this guy is like feeding a dog at the table once you start he wont go away. why doesnt every body do everybody a favor and just ignore him..., maybee he will be like my dog and just go lay in the corner and quit being annoying.

image.png

Now come on CBS are u suggesting IW-151 is on a quest to become the next inductee for Bio membership?

Yea Jim it seems quite likely!

Why else would a Meso neophyte make such errant comment, excluding innate stupidity, (unfortunately he has confused the latter with legitimate IRON WILL)

Now come on CBS are u suggesting IW-151 is on a quest to become the next inductee for Bio membership?

Yea Jim it seems quite likely!

Why else would a Meso neophyte make such errant comment, excluding innate stupidity, (unfortunately he has confused the latter with legitimate IRON WILL)

Well, if he is, he's sucking up for nothing. Stretch said he's open to the public right now.

Most likely, IW is just a kid talking smack hoping he'll be accepted by what he views as the cool kids. He typifies today's youngsters, though - dumb and mouthy with no manners.

Others attack your join time and # of posts because they cannot refute the substance of your argument. Don't worry, because the vast majority of other board members share your view.

I share my portion of guilt for feeding the trolls. I should just ignore, but when they start attacking the integrity of Stretch, they have gone way out of bounds.

There is a reason as to why Stretch is so well respected: He earned it. He will help you. I will help you. See through the BS and smoke from our Trolls. They live for stirring up shit.

now jimmy settle down .you know you just make your self look stupid when you get angry . this is the first and only time i will ever directly address anything you say
first of all im far from a noob. i can remember when basskiller first came on these boards. back when we got fina from the local farm service and made our own shit. your number of posts dont make you an asset on these boards, in your case just an ass. go out and get a job maybee if you keep busy you wont be such a dick
and to address cbs i dont know stretch. and i have never once said anything to stick up for him. ive heard he is gtg but thats all i know. i have never recieved or used his gear
im sorry if people think im sticking up for stretch they misunderstood me.
it was my intention is to show people what a crying whiney little bitch the good dr is.
and by the way cbs ive been lifting for over 40 yrs and still lifting at 62.

What the hell would you know as a 19 post noob!

Go ahead make my day and support PCs comments, (someone YOU know nothing about) with evidence FOOL!

Yea team up with PC and the other few losers on Meso fella.

I mean shit on Meso we don't restrict Free Will even when it involves know nothing clowns as yourself.

Hey how about you draw the line in the sand with a few other vets, because there's no doubt your Free Will has gotten you know where. Dumbass, lol!

Doc if you are going to call everyone here who may disagree with you a looser because they don't have a Dr before their name , ... I won't even finish my thought what's the point ...keep It up educated fella , your audience reflects your capacity . Even when you call most if them names :)

first of all im far from a noob. i can remember when basskiller first came on these boards. back when we got fina from the local farm service and made our own shit. your number of posts dont make you an asset on these boards, in your case just an ass. go out and get a job maybee if you keep busy you wont be such a dick
and to address cbs i dont know stretch. and i have never once said anything to stick up for him. ive heard he is gtg but thats all i know. i have never recieved or used his gear
im sorry if people think im sticking up for stretch they misunderstood me.
it was my intention is to show people what a crying whiney little bitch the good dr is.
and by the way cbs ive been lifting for over 40 yrs and still lifting at 62.

That's the point - you don't know Stretch. You don't know Jim either. More importantly, you don't know their history. But here you are right in the middle of something that is none of your business.

So let me see if I've got this right: you've been here for less than 2 weeks. You don't know Jim but what... you just felt an overwhelming need "to show people what a crying whiney little bitch the good dr is ?" Man, that's awfully good of you. I mean, those of us who actually DO know Jim would have never known without your insight.

You say you're not a noob. Maybe, maybe not, but you ARE a noob on Meso and as such, you are in NO position to be calling ANYBODY out. Especially somebody you do NOT know AND has said nothing to you. That is something any non-noob should already know.

Regards
CBS

Last edited:
Others attack your join time and # of posts because they cannot refute the substance of your argument. Don't worry, because the vast majority of other board members share your view.

I share my portion of guilt for feeding the trolls.

You feeding the trolls? You're the biggest troll here. But, I'll give you credit for one thing, PC - you are no run-of-the-mill troll. Oh no, you're a highly skilled troll.

I should just ignore, but when they start attacking the integrity of Stretch, they have gone way out of bounds.

There is a reason as to why Stretch is so well respected: He earned it. He will help you. I will help you. See through the BS and smoke from our Trolls. They live for stirring up shit.

You should probably ease up on the sucking up too, PC. It's very unbecoming.

CBS
Its his choice to conduct himself in the manor that he does . it reflects his personality and as a vet his inability to pursue noobs like us to learn from him. Plainly he doesn't give damn if he helps us or not , it gives him a hard on to call everyone out here with their mistakes because it makes him feel good about calling himself DR . I have been reading his posts to see if I'm misunderstanding his Demeanor but , who references their post count as the reason to be respected instead of their ability to help another member? Again I do not believe he gives two shits about any of us here ,he is on the business side of things
But that's just my opinion

Yea perhaps your right MT and shouldn't waste my time with losers like IW.

Unfortunately if I didn't some novices would believe the mis-information he spews on Meso. (That's why we and ever other AAS forum has a predetermined hierarchy in spite of the adversity it may engender)

Incidentally many boards would have dumped IW from the outset. Why because his comments were deliberately antagonistic, ignorant, served no uniform purpose to benefit others AND they were INTENDED to incite a "reaction" from a steadfast Meso vet, me!

(No I don't believe closed forums are necessarily better but let me tell you the garbage noobs often spew and I feel compelled to rebut is decreased considerably since the "rules" are explicitly all inclusive or exclusive.)

Ya see apparently IW was a "lurker" way back when since his post count is a whopping 19. Why he is so experienced he recalls when "they" mixed Fina in their basement inserting a test tube into the side ports of a Coleman lantern.

But we have come a long way since "way back when" and that garbage doesn't fly here (at least as far as I'm concerned)

Lately I'm not on Meso to "make friends or develop a cadre of followers".

I'm here to help those with issues I have either professional or EXTENSIVE personal experience with. However if the latter proves not to be the case, I'm more than happy to defer my opinion to someone more knowledgeable AND there are plenty of Meso vets whose experience is either more diverse or well grounded than mine.

Rest assured I DO WISH THEY WOULD POST MORE OFTEN!

I respect your knowledge and will take as much out of it as I can , but on some threads I see you attack more to the uneducated noobs than the ones in need of good advice, I think we all sometime miss the important things , including you, because we got side tracked by the anger that consumes us . I again am still figuring this place out no disrespect intended for anyone . If and when there is something I can contribute I will , most of the time I will learn by listening to others , I had a hard time understanding BB69 at the beginning for his aggression , overtime it made sense for the most part.i guess in time I will understand you too for the most part ....

CBS
Its his choice to conduct himself in the manor that he does . it reflects his personality and as a vet his inability to pursue noobs like us to learn from him. Plainly he doesn't give damn if he helps us or not , it gives him a hard on to call everyone out here with their mistakes because it makes him feel good about calling himself DR . I have been reading his posts to see if I'm misunderstanding his Demeanor but , who references their post count as the reason to be respected instead of their ability to help another member? Again I do not believe he gives two shits about any of us here ,he is on the business side of things
But that's just my opinion

Ask yourself this question: why don't the forums have many doctors anymore- or any experts? There used to be a bunch of them but most have gone to private or invite only forums. Why? Do you think it could be that they got tired of the endless, stupid questions, or the idiots who argue about subjects they don't understand, or constantly being asked for *free* advice that will ultimately be ignored? What do you think AAS forums *offer* to experts?

Regardless, I think I understand why Jim stays despite all the above. Meso is a place to let off steam.. to decompress, if you will. That's certainly how it is for me. I come here for relaxation - it's entertaining. I'm not here for a virtual circle jerk. I'm not looking for sources, and even though I consider Meso the best source for accurate AAS information, I'm not really here to learn, either - although I have learned here. I don't feel compelled to be *nice* to anyone here. I don't think Jim does either. You're not his patient and Meso isn't his office. I don't know what field you work in but nothing is more draining than forcing yourself to be nice to people at work that you really want to say "go fuck yourself" On Meso, if you're feeling stressed out, you can tell someone to fuck off. Big deal.

What really amazes me is everyone thinks it's fine and dandy to ask Jim for free advice. And he's always willing to help. But, if Jim is gruff with someone, usually for doing the very same things I mentioned above, they get their panties in a bunch. It doesn't cost anyone a dime to have a doctor here that is willing to answer the same questions again and again. So butch up and be grateful for what you get because the alternative is what every other board has - a bunch of meatheads blindly following bro science.

CBS

Point taken
I guess I was not here long enough to hold any aggression towards any member except gearusing, and he was just special

the alternative is what every other board has - a bunch of meatheads blindly following bro science.

Yessir.. This is why most of us have chosen Meso.. ^^

I probably shouldn't respond to all this as I've had a few drinks but fuck it... Dr. Jim has helped me and I have respect for him.. I also have a lot of respect for Stretch.. Seeing the back and forth is kind of painful quite frankly, it's like seeing two of your buddies go at it. No fun.. That being said it's their little tizzy, let them do it. Everyone doesn't need to jump in... My .02

As I am sure you know, the biggest winners will be the new clients that gain membership (future ordering status) into "the club". I am more excited for the members who have been dying to get a referral who can finally order now, than I am for the $1,000 contest.

Don't get me wrong, the $1k would be a sweet win, but we've all been on the outside trying to get in to something we desire to get into, so we all can relate to how sweet that will be for some of the folks who have been waiting with Bio-ated breath!

That said = Word of warning for the will-be first timers.
Don't.................. effffffff.................. it........................ up!!!;)

First off, excuse me and any mistakes in grammar and my failure to address anything specific in this post. I'm posting from a new device I received as a gift and I'm still figuring it out. I'm somewhere in the City of Angels having a Mexican Thanksgiving.
Doc I have a lot of respect for you and I just plain like you. I have made some negative posts about things Stretch was involved with back when he was involved with SF. I was not thrilled with his decision to be a rep. Looking back on how that played out and how Stretch handled himself had me finding a new level of respect. He put his everything into that job and when he felt he had done all he could he graciously stepped down.
I knew Stretch to a degree from his time on another board, TID. I've never had a trust issue with Stretch. Stretch knows my personal info. He' has for some time. I'm more than ok with that.
Stretch has to walk a line because of his position with bio. His opinions on other labs can only be considered as bia. Personally, knowing stretch as I do his opinion on such subjects still matter to me. He's honest. I like the guy a lot. He brings a lot to the table.
I will address this again and touch on specifics. I'm getting ready to head back to the Desert. Be safe.