1 week fast

Lexington

Hey guys I know this isn’t the most healthy thing to do nor conducive to muscle retention but I really need a boost and motivation for this cut just some fast visual change. Would a 7 day fast strip a good 5-6lbs of fat off without doing too much damage? My TDEE is around 2700-3000 calories without cardio.

This will be the first week cutting running just 500 test 300 mast. I figured one week fast would be equivalent to 5-6 weeks at a moderate deficit.

I know it’s frowned upon but I’m desperate lol

Hey guys I know this isn’t the most healthy thing to do nor conducive to muscle retention but I really need a boost and motivation for this cut just some fast visual change. Would a 7 day fast strip a good 5-6lbs of fat off without doing too much damage? My TDEE is around 2700-3000 calories without cardio.

This will be the first week cutting running just 500 test 300 mast. I figured one week fast would be equivalent to 5-6 weeks at a moderate deficit.

Have u even tryed a 72 hr fast first lol. I have 3 days max, it sucks.

I wouldn’t, Mabe just lean protein for 7 days.

How desperate?

Are you desperate enough to eat 2500 calories daily for the next 30 days? 250 grams of protein minimum (1000 calories), get fats below 30 grams (270) calories, and the rest from 308 grams of carbohydrates?

Are you desperate enough to burn 400 calories or more on cardio several times a week?

Are you desperate enough to pull your carbs lower every few days (oh, pull them down to say, 100 grams every third day or so) to see how your progress goes?

Are you desperate enough to lift weights intensely for those 30 days?

Are you desperate enough to give up alcohol for 30 days?

Are you desperate enough to track your food and drink for 30 days?

500 test / 300 mast is a lot, but it is kind of stupid to deprive your body of protein while also injecting steroids.

Your body needs 3 things to hold onto muscle: (1) protein, (2) hormones, and (3) resistance training.

If you deprive your body of one of those signals, then it will shed the muscle. You need all three signals in place to hold onto muscle. Your desperation is going to cause self sabotage.

What about my questions?

Are you desperate enough to do that for 30 days?

If the answer is yes, then take some before photos, take a before waist measurement (waist, at the navel, not hips where your pants sit), and take a before weight measurement, and report back in 30 days to let us know how things are going.

Forget your idea.

It is a bad idea.