1 week fast

Lexington

Hey guys I know this isn’t the most healthy thing to do nor conducive to muscle retention but I really need a boost and motivation for this cut just some fast visual change. Would a 7 day fast strip a good 5-6lbs of fat off without doing too much damage? My TDEE is around 2700-3000 calories without cardio.

This will be the first week cutting running just 500 test 300 mast. I figured one week fast would be equivalent to 5-6 weeks at a moderate deficit.

I know it’s frowned upon but I’m desperate lol

Hey guys I know this isn’t the most healthy thing to do nor conducive to muscle retention but I really need a boost and motivation for this cut just some fast visual change. Would a 7 day fast strip a good 5-6lbs of fat off without doing too much damage? My TDEE is around 2700-3000 calories without cardio.

This will be the first week cutting running just 500 test 300 mast. I figured one week fast would be equivalent to 5-6 weeks at a moderate deficit.

Have u even tryed a 72 hr fast first lol. I have 3 days max, it sucks.

I wouldn’t, Mabe just lean protein for 7 days.

How desperate?

Are you desperate enough to eat 2500 calories daily for the next 30 days? 250 grams of protein minimum (1000 calories), get fats below 30 grams (270) calories, and the rest from 308 grams of carbohydrates?

Are you desperate enough to burn 400 calories or more on cardio several times a week?

Are you desperate enough to pull your carbs lower every few days (oh, pull them down to say, 100 grams every third day or so) to see how your progress goes?

Are you desperate enough to lift weights intensely for those 30 days?

Are you desperate enough to give up alcohol for 30 days?

Are you desperate enough to track your food and drink for 30 days?

500 test / 300 mast is a lot, but it is kind of stupid to deprive your body of protein while also injecting steroids.

Your body needs 3 things to hold onto muscle: (1) protein, (2) hormones, and (3) resistance training.

If you deprive your body of one of those signals, then it will shed the muscle. You need all three signals in place to hold onto muscle. Your desperation is going to cause self sabotage.

What about my questions?

Are you desperate enough to do that for 30 days?

If the answer is yes, then take some before photos, take a before waist measurement (waist, at the navel, not hips where your pants sit), and take a before weight measurement, and report back in 30 days to let us know how things are going.

Forget your idea.

It is a bad idea.

It’s just 1 week though it’s not like muscles will panic and run away lol. I need to see some results the first week so I have motivation to keep going.

How desperate?

Are you desperate enough to eat 2500 calories daily for the next 30 days? 250 grams of protein minimum (1000 calories), get fats below 30 grams (270) calories, and the rest from 308 grams of carbohydrates?

Are you desperate enough to burn 400 calories or more on cardio several times a week?

Are you desperate enough to pull your carbs lower every few days (oh, pull them down to say, 100 grams every third day or so) to see how your progress goes?

Are you desperate enough to lift weights intensely for those 30 days?

Are you desperate enough to give up alcohol for 30 days?

Are you desperate enough to track your food and drink for 30 days?

500 test / 300 mast is a lot, but it is kind of stupid to deprive your body of protein while also injecting steroids.

Your body needs 3 things to hold onto muscle: (1) protein, (2) hormones, and (3) resistance training.

If you deprive your body of one of those signals, then it will shed the muscle. You need all three signals in place to hold onto muscle. Your desperation is going to cause self sabotage.

What about my questions?

Are you desperate enough to do that for 30 days?

If the answer is yes, then take some before photos, take a before waist measurement (waist, at the navel, not hips where your pants sit), and take a before weight measurement, and report back in 30 days to let us know how things are going.

Forget your idea.

It is a bad idea.
What’s the worst that can happen if I do it though? Muscle loss? That can come back easy.

Why do you think eating only grilled chicken breast and lifting weights for those 7 days would slow down your fat loss?
Not sure was this pointed towards me because I said Mabe 7 days lean protein. not sure?

I agree with your second post for sure. Most of us have shot our selfs in the foot over diet, and misusing ass, in relation to diet especially. But I think. 24 , 48, 72 hr fast can be very beneficial for looks reset insulin sensitivity ect , a bunch more not coming to mind. Even Dorian came in spilled in to a mr. olympia and had to do a ful 3 day fast out of desperation.

But yea for sure diet should be dialed in before using aas and trying stupid fasts.

What’s the worst that can happen if I do it though? Muscle loss? That can come back easy.
Dude, worst thing that can happen probably with zero food for a week is ur hair will start to fall out, and after ur 7 days I would be able to push you to the floor using one hand like u we’re a little kid u will be so weak.

Muscle memory is a thing but takes weeks to show for at best, and it’s not that easy growing muscle. It’s worse than watching paint dry.

Not sure was this pointed towards me because I said Mabe 7 days lean protein. not sure?

I agree with your second post for sure. Most of us have shot our selfs in the foot over diet, and misusing ass, in relation to diet especially. But I think. 24 , 48, 72 hr fast can be very beneficial for looks reset insulin sensitivity ect , a bunch more not coming to mind. Even Dorian came in spilled in to a mr. olympia and had to do a ful 3 day fast out of desperation.

But yea for sure diet should be dialed in before using aas and trying stupid fasts.

Dude, worst thing that can happen probably with zero food for a week is ur hair will start to fall out, and after ur 7 days I would be able to push you to the floor using one hand like u we’re a little kid u will be so weak.

Muscle memory is a thing but takes weeks to show for at best, and it’s not that easy growing muscle. It’s worse than watching paint dry.
Alright just 1000 calories of protein at the most is what I’ll do. I need results fast enough to where I can tolerate looking at myself before slowing down to a moderate deficit.

You end up binge eating 20,000 calories and then continue to eat like an asshole.
Haha man I can barely get through 5k cals of junk food even when I’m hungry. Truth is I can be patient in losing fat on my body but my face looks like shit rn. Been eating slightly above maintenance the past month and half low protein and garbage. I’ve gotten weaker smaller and face fatter all simultaneously. Weight has not changed at all I just look much worse. I made the mistake of coming off during this time so I dug a deeper hole to get myself out of. I just need to get back in shape asap and get control of this terrible moon face

Weight re-gain is guaranteed with prolonged fasting or even protein-sparing modified fasts. You can easily maintain a high level of adiposity with regular fasting (influencers claim it's still worth it for autophagy or whatever nonsense du jour).

Sustainable fat loss and meaningful body recomp are marathons, not sprints.

If rapid fat loss is necessary for motivation and progress, think about liposuction. Next best would be GLP-1s.

Alex on ignore

Anyways I’m following through with the Psmf diet come hell or high water. I don’t even care if I lose muscle I just want my face to be as thin as possible at this point. I’ve gone 6 months with a moon face it’s time to eradicate this asap, health doesn’t matter I just want to look good.

Alex on ignore

Anyways I’m following through with the Psmf diet come hell or high water. I don’t even care if I lose muscle I just want my face to be as thin as possible at this point. I’ve gone 6 months with a moon face it’s time to eradicate this asap, health doesn’t matter I just want to look good.
Dude.. You can’t localize fat loss. Cut the carbs and sodium and intake protein like above posts stated. You’ll be miserable tired and your body will hate you if you just fast out for a week. Sodium and carbs will cause water retention as well. If you can cut out the daily intake of those, you may still feel weak and sluggish at first. Protein will at least give some energy. How much do weigh?

Dude.. You can’t localize fat loss. Cut the carbs and sodium and intake protein like above posts stated. You’ll be miserable tired and your body will hate you if you just fast out for a week. Sodium and carbs will cause water retention as well. If you can cut out the daily intake of those, you may still feel weak and sluggish at first. Protein will at least give some energy. How much do weigh?
205lbs 16-18%bf I was leaner at this same weight a few months ago now I’m soft and weaker as I have barely trained. I don’t want to recomp because that’s just too slow. Fat loss is all I care about, I’ll still go back to lifting 4-5x week but I’m not going crazy with volume anymore.

Sounds like you're gonna do it. It's obviously not the best for muscle but I've read it's good for visceral fat, and NAFLD. Good luck, stay hydrated.

205lbs 16-18%bf I was leaner at this same weight a few months ago now I’m soft and weaker as I have barely trained. I don’t want to recomp because that’s just too slow. Fat loss is all I care about, I’ll still go back to lifting 4-5x week but I’m not going crazy with volume anymore.
so about 8 or some years ago I was about that maybe 5 lbs heavier and I’m only 5’8 on a good day. I did the fast and only ate at max 800-900 calories. Didn’t really train much because I was exhausted. I dropped to 155 in a pretty unhealthy amount of time and looked like a straight up middle schooler, but felt 80 because I missed
Out on key nutrients. There’s definitely a better way to cut fat, keep muscle and feel much better!

Let me add onto that, I wasn’t taking any type of aas and was a pure prick because I was
So hungry. I’ve done some shit that will alter the
Mood for the worse, but being hungry tired and sore will mess with you too. Libido drops, fun drops off and it becomes miserable. Your stomach shrinks and eating after that is kind of a chore even at a minimum daily value of 2k cals. Just something to think
About!

Let me add onto that, I wasn’t taking any type of aas and was a pure prick because I was
So hungry. I’ve done some shit that will alter the
Mood for the worse, but being hungry tired and sore will mess with you too. Libido drops, fun drops off and it becomes miserable. Your stomach shrinks and eating after that is kind of a chore even at a minimum daily value of 2k cals. Just something to think
About!

But he says he's only doing this for a week, which is not going to happen because he will be starving and will end up eating, anyway.
In any case, how much fat are you going to lose in a week, even eating zero?
Fat face no more after starving for a week only?
I wish it worked like that.