1 week fast

Dude just gave you advice that's good and much better than what you're currently doing. So wtf is up with you?

You will never look 25% as jacked as you want in that thread of yours where you ask about some actor, by doing what you're suggesting in this thread. You have no basic knowledge when it comes to this.

You can ignore people all you want but you need a good coach, who will not fuck you up. You don't know shit you're doing, over.
Nobody needs a coach to lose fat lol just restrict calories and suffer. I’m in my predicament because I haven’t trained nor paid attention to my diet the past few months. Easy to fix Psmf with lifting along with plenty of AAS I’ll reverse it less than a month anyways. I guess for guys like Alex it takes much longer. I just can’t relate to ultra conservative people like him, I live in more extreme lifestyles

So you don't train, your diet has been shit, and the fix is not to look in the mirror, identify the problem, and exercise some discipline. No. It is to do quick fix.

Stupid.

Long term discipline.

Make a lifestyle change if you want your lifestyle to change.

Your one week fast would be counterproductive, lead you to binge, and leave you worse off.

Just up the protein and start pulling out fats, then take a look at carbohydrates. Then look at cardio.

And train on weights several times a week.

Questions?