1 week fast

Dude just gave you advice that's good and much better than what you're currently doing. So wtf is up with you?

You will never look 25% as jacked as you want in that thread of yours where you ask about some actor, by doing what you're suggesting in this thread. You have no basic knowledge when it comes to this.

You can ignore people all you want but you need a good coach, who will not fuck you up. You don't know shit you're doing, over.
Nobody needs a coach to lose fat lol just restrict calories and suffer. I’m in my predicament because I haven’t trained nor paid attention to my diet the past few months. Easy to fix Psmf with lifting along with plenty of AAS I’ll reverse it less than a month anyways. I guess for guys like Alex it takes much longer. I just can’t relate to ultra conservative people like him, I live in more extreme lifestyles

So you don't train, your diet has been shit, and the fix is not to look in the mirror, identify the problem, and exercise some discipline. No. It is to do quick fix.

Stupid.

Long term discipline.

Make a lifestyle change if you want your lifestyle to change.

Your one week fast would be counterproductive, lead you to binge, and leave you worse off.

Just up the protein and start pulling out fats, then take a look at carbohydrates. Then look at cardio.

And train on weights several times a week.

Questions?

I know all about this, done many fasts years ago for weight loss and as experiments. I wouldnt again but here's what I learned.

If you want to do a prolonged fast you're going to need to replace electrolytes.

There's a guy on YouTube called "Snake Diet" he has a video called Snake diet 101. He breaks down the electrolyte drink perfectly.

Teaspoon of each in 2L of Water, drink through the day.
Pink salt
Baking soda
Potassium chloride

Don't just pig out first meal, it'll fuck you up hard. First 3 days are bad, drink black coffee or tea. Expect headaches, cold shivers and to find yourself watching cooking shows lol. Don't workout past day 3. Just go easy.

Alternative, drop from 3000cals a day to 2500 cals a day for a month.
Alternative, take Var.
Alternative, more cardio and take Var

Your time is better spent just dropping over a month honestly... Fasts are for turbo fatties.

Just doesn’t seem fair…There’s really no faster way?
There is a faster way.. There’s a trendy diet but you end up losing more than just fat. Critics are pretty harsh on it too. Meth… Just kidding of course.. never know what some ppl will take to heart

Alex on ignore

Anyways I’m following through with the Psmf diet come hell or high water. I don’t even care if I lose muscle I just want my face to be as thin as possible at this point. I’ve gone 6 months with a moon face it’s time to eradicate this asap, health doesn’t matter I just want to look good.

Not sure how "ignore" works or if you really won't see this. Best wishes brother. Was just offering my 2 cents from experience and the million studies on protein-sparing modified fasts.

The fastest way to sustained fat loss isn't very fast, just like how you gained fat in the first place. You didn't gain it in a week, you won't lose it in a week.

Maybe you hinted that it was swollen water face in which case like others have said, be mindful of carb and salt intake.

Other than that, here for support. Apologies if I offended you.

I'm not gunna say you can't try this but really would be no point.. First off much higher doses would be needed to retain muscle during such a deficit..

Yes you surely can see 6lbs lost on the scale and think you look better in the mirror but all that is lost is water and glycogen. This will leave you sensitive to any intake and once you start carbs or even some water you will completely wash out.. Once you realise you have lost absolutely nothing all you have done is lose 2 weeks f**king around trying..

Seriously listen to @malfeasance he makes a good point here.. Very counterproductive for progress.. Trust the process changes will come..

So you are not not eating anymore.

What happened to

And

Are 1500 calories really that dramatic?
1500 calories isn’t low enough? Okay tomorrow will drop it down to 1k pure protein just to be petty. I’ll probably end up increasing AAS dosage.

And I’m 100% serious. I’m glad you’re honest thank you.

Last edited:
1500 calories isn’t low enough? Okay tomorrow will drop it down to 1k pure protein just to be petty. I’ll probably end up increasing AAS dosage.

And I’m 100% serious. I’m glad you’re honest thank you.
I didn’t say you had to drop calories.
But you came here all gung-ho and lols at the comments.
You don't care about muscle loss but you are now increasing the drugs.
My question was just to get the measure of your will of steel.
You said from the get go you know what you are doing, yet you keep changing things.
It's just for a week, though, right?
I will leave you to it.