1 year transformation

super transformation! what did you use ?
Sust 300mg a week
Tren Ace 30mg ED
Mast Prop 40mg ED
Anavar 20mg Pre workout only

Around 4 months ago threw in Semaglutide just to experiment with the appetite suppression from it did not lose any weight with the sema. My diet was already in check and my maintenance calories were at 2300.
I Did experience a bad side effect with the sema after a couple months of being on it I would get absolutely starving and could not stop eating. For around a week I’d indulge 5000-6000 calories a day and it took away any self control I had. It was weird how fast I was digesting food at that time as well.

Sust 300mg a week
Tren Ace 30mg ED
Mast Prop 40mg ED

Around 4 months ago threw in Semaglutide just to experiment with the appetite suppression from it did not lose any weight with the sema. My diet was already in check and my maintenance calories were at 2300.
I Did experience a bad side effect with the sema after a couple months of being on it I would get absolutely starving and could not stop eating. For around a week I’d indulge 5000-6000 calories a day and it took away any self control I had. It was weird how fast I was digesting food at that time as well.
Now Will you continue on trt ? Or Will you continue with this protocol ?

Thank you man so appreciate that!

At first I read up a lot about the tren to test ratio minimizing the side effects of the tren by lowering your test dose. I gave that a try with 140mg a week test, 210mg tren ace. It was horrible I had just about every negative side effect tren can give. I kept the tren dose the same and upped the test to 300mg a week and it took away just about all those negative sides I was experiencing.

Thank you man so appreciate that!

At first I read up a lot about the tren to test ratio minimizing the side effects of the tren by lowering your test dose. I gave that a try with 140mg a week test, 210mg tren ace. It was horrible I had just about every negative side effect tren can give. I kept the tren dose the same and upped the test to 300mg a week and it took away just about all those negative sides I was experiencing.
Get trouble sleeping ?

Sust 300mg a week
Tren Ace 30mg ED
Mast Prop 40mg ED

Did you run this all straight or was it a blast and then cruise. How old are you. Great progress

Back