1 year transformation

Nice results. Did you run any labs taking tren 14 weeks? Curious how bad it would mess up labs.Thanks.
I did not run labs on cycle 1 but the end of cycle 2 I did run labs. LDL was slightly elevated everything other than that was in range. I had feeling the LDL would be slightly elevated from the tren and var that’s why I chose to only dose var PW instead of twice a day.

I did not run labs on cycle 1 but the end of cycle 2 I did run labs. LDL was slightly elevated everything other than that was in range. I had feeling the LDL would be slightly elevated from the tren and var that’s why I chose to only dose var PW instead of twice a day.
Wow liver was in range? Did you take any ancilleries? How about work and relationships? No mental sides? I wanna try this one day but mental sides has me worried.I've only blasted test, primo, and tried Var/ winny, clen ect.

Great progress and what a great feeling to have control over your life again! props, brother
Thank you bro
Wow liver was in range? Did you take any ancilleries? How about work and relationships? No mental sides. I wanna try this one day but mental sides has me worried.I've only blasted test, primo, and tried Var/ winny, Clen ect.
Surprisingly liver was in range. Im not sure if taking 1200mg Tudca 600mg NAC helped with that or I was just lucky.
I’m not a temperamental guy to begin with but I did notice I had a lot less patience for any sort of mess up on other peoples part at work.
I tried pushing the dose to 40mg of tren for 2 days and It gave me massive amount of anxiety for those 2 days. So I dropped it back down. I’ve never done primo. Do you get that good sense of well being feeling from it like mast can give?
I can’t even wrap my head around dudes blasting 100mg tren ed. blows my fucking mind there able to tolerate it!

honestly tren scares the fuck out of me as im a basket case lmfao and i am tempermental af so i just roll with sust and primo lol but i wanna try low dose of tren did yours effect your rbc or breathing?

Lmfao. I failed to mention in the other post when asked about labs. Hematocrit was up also while on cycle. I give blood every 3 months and that’s back in range now. Some days post injection toward the bottom of my throat itd feel a bit constricted other days I was fine. it was real hit and miss I didn’t notice much of any difference with cardio other then sweating a fuck ton more!

From the start is where the majority of the weight came off the first 2 months. I went full keto. I noticed soon as I hopped back on carbs is when I started to actually grow. I kept my carbs at 150g (Pre and Post Workout only time I’d have carbs)
Protein around 340g and Fats 50g 2,100 calories
I do 45 -1hr a day LISS on the stair stepper post workout, I do cardio 7 days a week with one day off from lifting.

As far is going leaner of course I’m not done yet with it. figured I’d push the cals up to 3000 until the end of this month and then start again to how shredded I’m able to get.
Good stuff. Thanks for sharing. Keep us updated.

From the start is where the majority of the weight came off the first 2 months. I went full keto. I noticed soon as I hopped back on carbs is when I started to actually grow. I kept my carbs at 150g (Pre and Post Workout only time I’d have carbs)
Protein around 340g and Fats 50g 2,100 calories
I do 45 -1hr a day LISS on the stair stepper post workout, I do cardio 7 days a week with one day off from lifting.

As far is going leaner of course I’m not done yet with it. figured I’d push the cals up to 3000 until the end of this month and then start again to how shredded I’m able to get.
Amazing progress mate! Bit random, but what sort of SPM do you maintain on the stairmaster? I can go for an hour but my legs are busted after. Wondering if I'm overdoing my cadence

Amazing progress mate! Bit random, but what sort of SPM do you maintain on the stairmaster? I can go for an hour but my legs are busted after. Wondering if I'm overdoing my cadence
Thank you. For me I can keep my SPM at around 61 with my HR 127-132. I’ve found that works the best for me for burning fat if I’m in a deficit.

Damn super inspiring man! I’m on about the same cycle right now and I’d be stoked if I made even half the progress you made. Crazy good results

Lmfao. I failed to mention in the other post when asked about labs. Hematocrit was up also while on cycle. I give blood every 3 months and that’s back in range now. Some days post injection toward the bottom of my throat itd feel a bit constricted other days I was fine. it was real hit and miss I didn’t notice much of any difference with cardio other then sweating a fuck ton more!
What’s your current hematology numbers brother? Are you currently on cycle?

What’s your current hematology numbers brother? Are you currently on cycle?
I have not Currently checked. Just running 225mg Test,160mg Primo along with GH. I will be starting a blast after I get labs in 2-3 weeks. The blast will include Test, Primo, Mast, Tren, Gh and Var.

I have not Currently checked. Just running 225mg Test,160mg Primo along with GH. I will be starting a blast after I get labs in 2-3 weeks. The blast will include Test, Primo, Mast, Tren, Gh and Var.
Thats alot of hormones with androgen components.

Back