1 year transformation

Good results my man. You look like you’re hitting around 10%-12% from those photos. But everyone is different and probably flexed post gym pump since no one post a relaxed photo because why do that. My guess is your closer to 10% but treat yourself to a Deca scan as it’s so nice to benchmark yourself like that.

I also like your stack and have something similar planned but just less tren since it’s been 20 years since my last Tren run but I used to love that stuff.

Your weekly’s are this right?
300 test
210 tren
280 mast

I was thinking of this myself with half your tren amount to see how my 40 year old self deals with tren:

Test p 250
Test/tren/mast blend 100/100/100
Mast p 200

This cycle above when you tally the blend ends up being:
Test p 350
Tren a 100
Mast p 300

Good results my man. You look like you’re hitting around 10%-12% from those photos. But everyone is different and probably flexed post gym pump since no one post a relaxed photo because why do that. My guess is your closer to 10% but treat yourself to a Deca scan as it’s so nice to benchmark yourself like that.

I also like your stack and have something similar planned but just less tren since it’s been 20 years since my last Tren run but I used to love that stuff.

300 test
210 tren
280 mast

I was thinking of this myself with half your tren amount to see how my 40 year old self deals with tren:

Test p 250
Mast p 200

Test p 350
Tren a 100
Mast p 300
i had so many side effects from 600/700 test and i should have done literally like all these protocols the minimize the sides...looks very fine.

300 test
210 tren
280 mast

Test p 250
Mast p 200

Test p 350
Tren a 100
Mast p 300
Thank you man.

What’s the typical cost of dexa scan normally run?
I’ve done anything other than caliper readings for bf%.

Yeah man I like your cycle plan. I think 100mg tren is enough to still see benefits while keeping your levels still in a decent range. I plan on switching out the Sust for test p next time.

i had so many side effects from 600/700 test and i should have done literally like all these protocols the minimize the sides...looks very fine.
Yea I hear you. Everybody is different.

I see many guys can blast 600mg test and 400mg Deca with no problems. Then there seems to be a bunch of us that can’t go above 300-400mg test base without all sorts of shit going down but we often can take primo/mast in high doses.

I have a completely unsupported concept that each individual responds to Gear based on their own body’s natural test receptors and side effects are minimized in combination with positive results maximized by how closely each cycle hits our unique receptor configuration. I bet I’m way over simplifying things without addressing DHT conversion and missing so many other major factors so serious grain of salt with my pulled out of my ass concept here.

Thank you man.

Yeah man I like your cycle plan. I think 100mg tren is enough to still see benefits while keeping your levels still in a decent range. I plan on switching out the Sust for test p next time.
Dexa scans run $100 or less first one in my nech of the woods. Normally you can buy a package and the next two are like $70-50 each.

Thank you man.

Dexa scans run $100 or less first one in my nech of the woods. Normally you can buy a package and the next two are like $70-50 each

I’ve done calipers, really expensive electrical pulse units, etc… none of them are accurate. Dexa or the water dunk are the only ones that actually work

Sust 300mg a week
Tren Ace 30mg ED
Mast Prop 40mg ED
Anavar 20mg Pre workout only

Around 4 months ago threw in Semaglutide just to experiment with the appetite suppression from it did not lose any weight with the sema. My diet was already in check and my maintenance calories were at 2300.
I Did experience a bad side effect with the sema after a couple months of being on it I would get absolutely starving and could not stop eating. For around a week I’d indulge 5000-6000 calories a day and it took away any self control I had. It was weird how fast I was digesting food at that time as well.
Can you describe how your calories and macros were and how they changed over the year? I see you say maintenance was 2300.

What about cardio?

Did you get stronger over the year?

Any interest in going even leaner?

Great transformation before and after!

Can you describe how your calories and macros were and how they changed over the year? I see you say maintenance was 2300.

What about cardio?

Did you get stronger over the year?

Any interest in going even leaner?

Great transformation before and after!
From the start is where the majority of the weight came off the first 2 months. I went full keto. I noticed soon as I hopped back on carbs is when I started to actually grow. I kept my carbs at 150g (Pre and Post Workout only time I’d have carbs)
Protein around 340g and Fats 50g 2,100 calories
I do 45 -1hr a day LISS on the stair stepper post workout, I do cardio 7 days a week with one day off from lifting.

As far is going leaner of course I’m not done yet with it. figured I’d push the cals up to 3000 until the end of this month and then start again to how shredded I’m able to get.

Back