10,000 iu vs 20,000 iu hcg post cycle

bullets69

I believe in the Scally pct protocol he suggests 2,000 iu every other day for 20 days. In the comprehensive guide post pinned here its suggested to use 2,000 iu every 3 days for 14 days. So we're talking about one protocol calling for half as much total hcg as the other. What is your experience using different dosage of hcg post cycle and what seemed to work the best?

I'm looking at that protocol as well, but I cannot afford to use that much hcg... Thats half a grand or more on hcg alone

I'm looking at that protocol as well, but I cannot afford to use that much hcg... Thats half a grand or more on hcg alone

Whoever is selling You hcg is ripping You off bigtime. Hcg is not very expensive at all. And besides that its your ball-health so You might want to think about priorities.

It's pharma hcg

In all honesty I don't think its worth the money. I tried real pharma and the way cheaper pregnyl and other cheaper brands and it was not more effective. At least to the point of almost 5x the cost. I maybe have to use 1.5x the amount of the cheaper hcg to get the same effect.
If it comes to gear sure if you can always go with pharma, but with hcg..idk

Stuff like Ovitrelle hcg Alfa serono is really more expensive (don't ask me why). Some dude on this bird here sells it too! Maybe he can shine a lite on this @pharmacist I think is his name

I do know there are two kinds of hcg, most of it is made by filtering out pregnant womens urine. But there is also recombinant hcg where they synthesize the peptide which Im sure is a much more expensive process.

I got 15,000iu pharma HCG for less than $100 shipped priority. You're paying way too much

Yeah that sounds right. Did you get it from a domestic source?

The original point was to ask people if 10,000 iu (2,000 e3 days for 14 days) was enough for them to completely recover from a cycle. Assuming the cycle is around 8-12 weeks in length.

Yeah that sounds right. Did you get it from a domestic source?

The original point was to ask people if 10,000 iu (2,000 e3 days for 14 days) was enough for them to completely recover from a cycle. Assuming the cycle is around 8-12 weeks in length.

I got it from a forum guy who didn't need it.

We really appreciate the clarification doc!

Now is 1000 more appropriate for say a first cycle with just test e 12 weeks and maybe some tbol to kickstart?

Ans 2000 for the super suppressive cycles with deca and other harder compunds?

Also are you saying 10 pins. So if you pin monday 1st then u pin Thursday then sunday... ectect?

Back