10mg/ml Test Cyp

Well yes it would all depend on the dosage they are using. Something like that would be better then 10mg/ml
10mg/ml is a shit load of volume for a woman to inject, especially if we are talking about HRT and not competitors, women don't like to stab themselves with needles and inject 1ml of oil a week.

Maybe there are a few but in general if I were to propose to my wife to do 1-2 IM injections of 1ml or 0.5ml a week she would say fuck no.

If I was telling her to inject with a slin pin 0.1ml twice a week the answer would be probably a lot closer to yeah could be worth the hassle.

15-70 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL) or 0.5-2.4 nanomoles per liter (nmol/L)

Normal female testosterone ranges

Can we assume that keeping within that range is not virilizing? Male levels are 300-1000 and 10-35 on the same scales.

Although the thread has veered off topic some, the original post was about low concentration testosterone formulations so that females could dose more accurately at very low doses.

Only one post in the thread talks about a dose, and that is 3-5 mg a week. I do not know what that means in terms of bloodwork and the female reference range.

Since this is purely anecdotal, how much do you know about their "replacement use," as you call it? Share what data you have, even if there is not much.

How much of a sample size do you have of females who keep their bloodwork within the female reference range and still have virilization?

TRT for women became popular recently once mens TRT became popular, these are the same clinics, the same cost, and they just doubled their customer base by including women, they just doubled their money.

I don't see why a woman needs to have "top end of female" testosterone range blood levels for HRT, do women have their testosterone levels checked when they are younger to compare?
or are we going off of biased studies with small sample sizes promoted by the TRT/HRT industry?

Are we assuming that women start at the top end of the range and decline as they age, similar to men?

Do we even have large unbiased samples of testosterone by age for women? Or we don't because its such a new thing?

When I look at things on the internet, I see female testosterone reference ranges at
10-54 ng/dl
6-80 ng/dl
15-70 ng/dl
The difference between 54 and 80 is 32.5% , huge

below, 62.1ng/dl is considered so high, that it is considered hyperandrogenism, which makes sense because according to this citation, it is double the mean testosterone level.

2 of the above reference ranges exceed hyperandrogenism, yet i'm sure if you try to discuss this with a doctor, you will be dismissed and looked at like you are stupid.
1728116018322.webp
1728116047803.webp

When I see these ranges and levels everywhere, it has similarities to the wide range of testosterone ranges for men, however, obviously men do not run the risk of suffering permanent effects while being inside of a "reference range", that the infallible medical industry considers "normal"

Its my belief that money has influenced clinics to work backwards, to find an excuse to sell testosterone to women. Since the reference ranges go up to X they can legally bring you to X , because more is better right?

I think everyone should be aware of the bias/source of whatever they see on the internet, and whatever a doctor is selling them.

if anyone refuses to believe this, look at the pill mills that were in florida. Doctors like money too.

There’s also the aspect that women tend toward chin hair, deeper voices, and hair loss as we transition through menopause, so it’s tough to separate out what might have been happening anyway
1728116732385.webp
its the estrogen/androgen ratio, getting bloodwork and supplementing estrogen during this time would prevent the imbalance.
i don't understand why injecting testosterone at this time would be a good idea. It actually seems like the worst time to do this.

Last edited:
Back