10ml or 20ml or 30ml vials

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
guys if you were to refilter gear, would you put it back into 20ml vials? or back to standard 10ml vials?
or maybe even 30ml vials?

the only cons of 30/20ml vials is if you start using the vial and then the cycle end before you finished the vial and maybe that oil and caps that has been pinned already quite a few time it will be stored for a long time before getting used again. Another drawback is 20ml or 30ml vial get pinned 2x or 3x a normal 10ml vials as the liquid in it is more and so you will pin that rubber cap a lot more, maybe bringing possible contamination.

am I wrong and I'm just overthinking it?
I'm asking because if I buy 20 or 30ml vials the cost is a lot cheaper. 10ml vials a pack of 10 is 10 euro more or less.
20mlx10 is 14 euro and 30mlx10 is 15 euro stuff like that.

Would you buy dark amber vial or typical transparent vials?

I have vials that have pins more than a dartboard and use them among few years and I didn't had problems.
But if you don't feel comfortable doing this buy the 10 ml.
I buy transparent vials for no particular reason. Only if you have gear prone to crash it will be easier to see

You know what the drawbacks of larger vials are.

More vial stopper insults so more rubber coring material.

More vial contamination.

Of course if saving a few euro's is the priority it begs the question of why are you bothering to refilter, BUT if you don't lend much weight to the potential risks you could save yourself that 10€ and get amber 30ml vials, which will cover a myriad of sins...

IMG_8341.jpeg

IMG_8339.jpeg

IMG_8340.jpeg

Last edited:
i just go with transparent vials i use 20ml just for convenience that way i can mix oils in them or just use them for refiltering as long as the stoppers are decent and close up i dont see an issue with it

I have vials that have pins more than a dartboard and use them among few years and I didn't had problems.
But if you don't feel comfortable doing this buy the 10 ml.
I buy transparent vials for no particular reason. Only if you have gear prone to crash it will be easier to see

I've been drinking from this lead cup for years and I'm just slļürž morp dèğurp nórt fine!

guys if you were to refilter gear, would you put it back into 20ml vials? or back to standard 10ml vials?

the only cons of 30/20ml vials is if you start using the vial and then the cycle end before you finished the vial and maybe that oil and caps that has been pinned already quite a few time it will be stored for a long time before getting used again. Another drawback is 20ml or 30ml vial get pinned 2x or 3x a normal 10ml vials as the liquid in it is more and so you will pin that rubber cap a lot more, maybe bringing possible contamination.

I'm asking because if I buy 20 or 30ml vials the cost is a lot cheaper. 10ml vials a pack of 10 is 10 euro more or less.

20-30ml, clear. All good. Draw with 24-26g.

20-30ml, clear. All good. Draw with 24-26g.

It's fine it's fine...

Since autopsies are rare, 99% of strokes are unfortunate "random" deaths.

I’m not going too get too deep on this, because I’m paranoid about it and it makes my head spin.

#1 first and foremost, never buy a amber vial.

#2 I usually draw with a 21ga and I notice it chews the shit out of a 10 ml bottle doing eod injections, imagine ed.

#3 I love the idea of 15ml-20 ml bottles, I think I read here in MESO they sell some type of drawing insert you put into the stopper once and draw from it with a lure lock? Hopefully someone chimes in on that?

#4 like ghoul said. Rubber coring, meaning my “chewed up stopper example”. The larger the draw needle the more damage to the stopper. I also read somewhere someone had an aneurysms or some type of heart surgery or something and they found a piece of rubber stopper material.

I’m not going too get too deep on this, because I’m paranoid about it and it makes my head spin.

#2 I usually draw with a 21ga and I notice it chews the shit out of a 10 ml bottle doing eod injections, imagine ed.

#3 I love the idea of 15ml-20 ml bottles, I think I read here in MESO they sell some type of drawing insert you put into the stopper once and draw from it with a lure lock? Hopefully someone chimes in on that?

#4 like ghoul said. Rubber coring, meaning my “chewed up stopper example”. The larger the draw needle the more damage to the stopper. I also read somewhere someone had an aneurysms or some type of heart surgery or something and they found a piece of rubber stopper material.

I started using a filtered vial spike after I noticed when clearing the bubble from my syringe, a few times there was extra "resistance" just before the oil spurted out of the needle tip. Never saw any particulates, but this is a 27g, and after I started using the spike that never happened again.

It's fine it's fine...

Since autopsies are rare, 99% of strokes are unfortunate "random" deaths.
Damn you beat me to it. I know who u are now my buddy lol.

Yea autopsies are not as common as people think. When my mom passed some police officers asked me if I wanted an autopsy done I said no once they told me how extensive it would be.

Myself I don’t care. Im o negative blood type, so I donate blood often and I’m a donor going to give anything that’s useful, so I don’t mind. But to think of a loved one being carved up on a table is different, that’s probably why a lot of people opt out.

I don't do ED or EOD injection. Max I would do is 2x a week injections.

Anything else looks spot-on I'll research more and see if I can find that insert