16 weeks of Test C half a gram a week

Malevolent666

Its been a year of titrating up from 180mg a week of Test C TRT. Pinning 250mg twice a week now for 16 weeks.

Pic of results. I'm obviously not a hyper responder and do not aromatize too badly. Havent touched an AI until recently.

I friend told me at that E level to take .5mg of Anastrozole (all I have on hand) a day after injection.

Pretty quickly I noticed my libido wasn't insanely high like before the anastrozole. Still have it but not as annoyingly intense.

I want to try 100mg of Primo twice a week with the 250mg of Test C twice a week and drop the Anastrozole. First time trying a compound other than Test C. Just looking to lean out some more.

Currently 6'0 198 with about 15% bodyfat.

Thank you advance for any opinion/advice

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240706_123159_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20240706_123159_MyQuest.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 75
If you were feeling good and no hard lumps in your nipples there was no reason to take an ai. 60 is alright. I wouldn’t push it much past 65 though. Is this your first cycle? If you’ve been on 500/week now for 16 weeks and interested in primo, I’d pull back down to TRT here, give your body a bit of a break from the extra testosterone for 8-12 weeks, and then go back up to 500 test and 200 primo. You now know you can run 500 test. And you’ll know what the primo is doing to you. You’ve been on for a good little bit now and the primo will take about 4-6 extra weeks to start working. At that point you’ll have been on for 22 weeks which is a little past time to end a first cycle. Enjoy the gains you just got, hold thet bodyweight, and go for your second cycle in a couple months

If you were feeling good and no hard lumps in your nipples there was no reason to take an ai. 60 is alright. I wouldn’t push it much past 65 though. Is this your first cycle? If you’ve been on 500/week now for 16 weeks and interested in primo, I’d pull back down to TRT here, give your body a bit of a break from the extra testosterone for 8-12 weeks, and then go back up to 500 test and 200 primo. You now know you can run 500 test. And you’ll know what the primo is doing to you. You’ve been on for a good little bit now and the primo will take about 4-6 extra weeks to start working. At that point you’ll have been on for 22 weeks which is a little past time to end a first cycle. Enjoy the gains you just got, hold thet bodyweight, and go for your second cycle in a couple months
No hard lumps. Nipples were more pointy though. Just a ridiculously high libido and a little extra emotional during tear jerk movies lol.

He claims the out of range estradiol can feed cancer cells in the prostate tissue.

I should check DHT before starting primo. I've grown a good amount of hair on the ass and legs. No hair loss though. I would think Primo would increase DHT.

BP, and all other bloods are perfect according to my friend and the Dr.

I honestly wasn't going to cycle either. I titrated up from TRT and was going to keep running half a gram a week for as long as possible. Bloods looked good and BP good and I felt good. Only thing I wanted to attain was to lean out more. Figured the Primo could help with that

No hard lumps. Nipples were more pointy though. Just a ridiculously high libido and a little extra emotional during tear jerk movies lol.

He claims the out of range estradiol can feed cancer cells in the prostate tissue.

I should check DHT before starting primo. I've grown a good amount of hair on the ass and legs. No hair loss though. I would think Primo would increase DHT.

BP, and all other bloods are perfect according to my friend and the Dr.
I have let my e2 run as high as 100 for 6 months straight. I handle it very well. All those ratios are person to person dependent. I look better woth lower e2, 50-70 is my sweet spot. I don't get to scientific, it ruins it. I got food and training to focus on.
Nit everyone had hair loss from dhts.. 200mg primo is a good experiment dose.. see if you get any shedding ,also e2 management.
6 ft at 198.. your 15%bf.. I'm 6'1" I'd look skinny under 200.. I'm 253 and abkut 18-20% rn .. this is the biggest I've ever pushed food and the training is amazing.. and I'm still hungry all day. Gonna pull cals down end of month and should drop some weight quick.. I'm excited to see what's underneath.. this extra fluff..still habe a 4 pack.. we will see.. this is the strongest I've been and I'm only on 400mg.. 200tedt 200 primo.. the food and training/more rest has made the biggest difference..

I have let my e2 run as high as 100 for 6 months straight. I handle it very well. All those ratios are person to person dependent. I look better woth lower e2, 50-70 is my sweet spot. I don't get to scientific, it ruins it. I got food and training to focus on.
Nit everyone had hair loss from dhts.. 200mg primo is a good experiment dose.. see if you get any shedding ,also e2 management.
6 ft at 198.. your 15%bf.. I'm 6'1" I'd look skinny under 200.. I'm 253 and abkut 18-20% rn .. this is the biggest I've ever pushed food and the training is amazing.. and I'm still hungry all day. Gonna pull cals down end of month and should drop some weight quick.. I'm excited to see what's underneath.. this extra fluff..still habe a 4 pack.. we will see.. this is the strongest I've been and I'm only on 400mg.. 200tedt 200 primo.. the food and training/more rest has made the biggest difference..
My body fat percentage was from my Samsung watch just now. I'll check it again tomorrow morning fasted and see.

Then again, it's a watch so I don't know how accurate it can be. I'm definitely very vascular in the arms, shoulders and legs but I would definitely like to see the abs more visible and lose the lower back fat

My body fat percentage was from my Samsung watch just now. I'll check it again tomorrow morning fasted and see.

Then again, it's a watch so I don't know how accurate it can be. I'm definitely very vascular in the arms, shoulders and legs but I would definitely like to see the abs more visible and lose the lower back fat
I woukdnt trust the watch.. it's possible your bf is 15% if you don't have alot of muscle yet.. you also coukd habe alot smaller frame then me even though we are close to the same height ,all that plays a big role...
If your trying to grow muscle , I'd focus on a maintenance/small surplus calorie diet and go to work for 3-5 months on cycle and really recomp.. I promise it's that simple. Eat the same meals or damn close every day and lift 4-5 days a week and pin your oils..put all your energy into the diet and trw8ng8ng in tjat order. You will be happy in the end

Its been a year of titrating up from 180mg a week of Test C TRT. Pinning 250mg twice a week now for 16 weeks.

Pic of results. I'm obviously not a hyper responder and do not aromatize too badly. Havent touched an AI until recently.

I friend told me at that E level to take .5mg of Anastrozole (all I have on hand) a day after injection.

Pretty quickly I noticed my libido wasn't insanely high like before the anastrozole. Still have it but not as annoyingly intense.

I want to try 100mg of Primo twice a week with the 250mg of Test C twice a week and drop the Anastrozole. First time trying a compound other than Test C. Just looking to lean out some more.

Currently 6'0 198 with about 15% bodyfat.

Thank you advance for any opinion/advice
I just seen the part about leaning out..
You don't need primo to len out.. you need to lower cals or add cardio .. also if you had no e2 side effects, and not super watery I'd not take an Ai. Drop like 150-250 cals a day and add 20-30 mins of cardio, watch what happens in 2-3 weeks time.. it took me awhile to really do this and once I committed years ago , it works every tike as long as I'm healthy ish.. up cals I grow.. drop cals I lean out.. 500mg of test will hold all the muscle you habe easily.. unless your huge which I don't you are

I just seen the part about leaning out..
You don't need primo to len out.. you need to lower cals or add cardio .. also if you had no e2 side effects, and not super watery I'd not take an Ai. Drop like 150-250 cals a day and add 20-30 mins of cardio, watch what happens in 2-3 weeks time.. it took me awhile to really do this and once I committed years ago , it works every tike as long as I'm healthy ish.. up cals I grow.. drop cals I lean out.. 500mg of test will hold all the muscle you habe easily.. unless your huge which I don't you are
I've definitely increased the cardio and lowered calories. Went from 230 to the current 198. Had a slight gut at 230 but looked thicker for sure. Bigger chest, shoulders, etc. Now I'm more vascular with slightly visible abs.

As far as the Primo, I'm honestly just curious about trying it. I've read about even the mental benefits of it.

I've definitely increased the cardio and lowered calories. Went from 230 to the current 198. Had a slight gut at 230 but looked thicker for sure. Bigger chest, shoulders, etc. Now I'm more vascular with slightly visible abs.

As far as the Primo, I'm honestly just curious about trying it. I've read about even the mental benefits of it.
Ok.. it read like you were using primo to cut.. I come acrossnharsh sometimes which is why I take breaks from meso..because there's too much non sense sometimes lol.. i didn't even come to meso until I was educated and I read for a year before I started asking questions or giving any input.
This whole thing is really very very easy.

Ok.. it read like you were using primo to cut.. I come acrossnharsh sometimes which is why I take breaks from meso..because there's too much non sense sometimes lol.. i didn't even come to meso until I was educated and I read for a year before I started asking questions or giving any input.
This whole thing is really very very easy.
All good brother. I guess you could say I'm looking to see if the Primo can dry me out even further than what I've been able to accomplish with the cardio, just on Test and dieting down.

Also just want to try it out of curiosity

500mg is bodybuilder TRT... add 20mg anavar and keep the test going
Bodybuilder Trt …. Is that something new or are you referring to a pros cruise ?

Testosterone Replacement Therapy = TRT = around bodies natural production in its prime.

Show me anyone who was natural and had 3000 test levels or more …

Bodybuilder Trt …. Is that something new or are you referring to a pros cruise ?
Got prescribed bodybuilding TRT from a doc, 500test 20var like the dude said.

Doc even advised to throw in there 250mg primo to keep estrogen under control.

Love my medical bodybuilder TRT.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy = TRT = around bodies natural production in its prime.

Show me anyone who was natural and had 3000 test levels or more …

after all bodybuilding is all about achieving a natural looking body

I guess no one looked at the bloodwork.

Your blood level testosterone is very low for your dose.
This is probably just your genetics

You should use more, your blood levels are what some guys get on 200mg cruises. This is why you're not above 200lbs.

My advice,
increase testosterone to 750mg-1000mg
forget primo and dial in your e2 with arimidex.

why?
because you seem to be concerned with cholesterol,
primo will wreck your cholesterol
If you want to do run test for longer and build more muscle, you will do this healthier without primo.

Also, most people will say that keeping your estrogen in the male range is ideal.

What I would do
1000mg test weekly, pinned EoD with a small frontload
.5 adex 5x per week
get bloodwork at week 3 and week 6

*you spent 1 year "titrating" up to most peoples cruises*

Last edited:
Got prescribed bodybuilding TRT from a doc, 500test 20var like the dude said.

Doc even advised to throw in there 250mg primo to keep estrogen under control.

Love my medical bodybuilder TRT.
It's awesome that your doc is cool with it, but don't pretend he even remotely suggested that is a TRT dose.

why would he give himself a "break" from testosterone?
His cholesterol is in range, probably better than 99% of us
Why?
Because his testosterone level on is lower than most peoples, because 500mg only got him to 1600ng/dl.

So why would he drop down to "TRT"?
Why go from 1600ng/dl to 1,000ng/dl?
Hes not even 200lbs, why would he lower his testosterone?
His HDL is higher than naturals.
He needs a "break" from an extra 600ng/dl?

Why are you giving advice when you don't fully read the post?
Did you even click the image?

Why did 3 people agree with your post?

Why is it, that recently everyone wants to give advice to keep everyone small?

The man has been injecting testosterone for over ONE YEAR, and 8 months of that, has been a complete waste because he had actual natural level of testosterone. one year of testosterone injections and he has not broke 200lbs, and you want him to come off to give him a break?
The past 8 months have been a break,

Hes just ramping up now and finally got to a supraphysiological dose of testosterone.

If months ago he posted bloodwork at a lower dose, and someone with attention to detail spotted it, they would've saved this guy a whole lot of time.

i dont know why it seems like everyones goal is to tell people how to make as minimal gains as possible.

does MESO stand for "Moms Encouraging Safe Oils"????????

Last edited:
Why?
Because his testosterone level on is lower than most peoples, because 500mg only got him to 1600ng/dl.

The man has been injecting testosterone for over ONE YEAR, and 8 months of that, has been a complete waste because he had actual natural level of testosterone. one year of testosterone injections and he has not broke 200lbs, and you want him to come off to give him a break?

Hes just ramping up now and finally got to a supraphysiological dose of testosterone.

If months ago he posted bloodwork at a lower dose, and someone with attention to detail spotted it, they would've saved this guy a whole lot of time.

i dont know why it seems like everyones goal is to tell people how to make as minimal gains as possible.

I guess no one looked at the bloodwork.

Your blood level testosterone is very low for your dose.
This is probably just your genetics

You should use more, your blood levels are what some guys get on 200mg cruises. This is why you're not above 200lbs.

My advice,
increase testosterone to 750mg-1000mg
forget primo and dial in your e2 with arimidex.

why?
because you seem to be concerned with cholesterol,
primo will wreck your cholesterol
If you want to do run test for longer and build more muscle, you will do this healthier without primo.

Also, most people will say that keeping your estrogen in the male range is ideal.

What I would do
1000mg test weekly, pinned EoD with a small frontload
.5 adex 5x per week
get bloodwork at week 3 and week 6

*you spent 1 year "titrating" up to most peoples cruises*
Interesting story behind all this.... the screen shot you seen (1600ng test) is from June 15th. The other interesting thing about that blood work is the white blood cell count skyrocketed. Why? My appendix ruptured June 18th. Could be unrelated but possibly the test dropped from an early infection from leaky appendix. Hence the early indicator from the wbc skyrocketing.

Now look at my bloodwork from June 29th. Total T is 400 ng higher and Free T is 68pg higher. This is a week and a half after appendix removal.

I doubt there is a coincidence. Numbers don't lie. Perhaps the second bloodwork is my most true reading (with the appendix infection gone).

Regardless (2000ng) may still may be low total T in your view for a half a gram a week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240703_161016_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20240703_161016_MyQuest.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Why?

The greatest comment I've ever read on here. With all due respect to the man you replied to.

I was at 230 lbs in April but upped the cardio, cut calories, to lean out. Hence the 198 now. Still retained some mass, thankfully to the half a gram of weekly test. Can actually see veins in my Quads now

I'm not worried about the Cholesterol. Possibly because of genetics and supplementation that I run, I've been in good shape there.