16iu ED Genotropin thoughts?

Apotheosis

Planning to do a cycle of 16iu geno ED for a year never used hgh before should I start at 16ius or slowly work my way up ? What kind of sides should I expect? STats: 5'9 239 lbs 15% bf

Take a look at the insert that comes with it or download the prescribing information from the geno website. IIRC the dosage/administration guidelines usually suggests that adult patients start off low and make small increases over time in case they are prone to side effects.

Do that.

I'm just wondering if you've done the math for how much this will cost at 16 iu's ED for a year! My math works out to over 60 grand. :eek:

No offense but u sound like an idiot. No need for anything close to 16iu a day...and even if u wanted to waste ur money and risk ur health for a year on hgh at 16iu a day....u wouldn't start with 16..no need for someone not a serious competitive bb to do over 4iu a day...competitive bb wouldn't need much more than that and def no where near 16. Use serostim. Start with 2iu a day and within 6 weeks go up to 4 and stay there.

Start low and figure out how many sides effects you can handle. I can't stand more than 6 iu a day of pharm grade. The first couple weeks are bareable but gets old with cts and overall aches become a burden. The sleep is great when you aren't waking up shaking your arms to get the tingly way

As others have mentioned, don't fixate on a number. You might never be able to handle that amount of GH. I would sart at 1iu, and titrate the dose up slowly, until you hit about 4iu, and stay there for a bit. If you feel you would like more, work up to 6iu. Spend some time there, and ask yourself if you can tolerate more and if it is worth the $.

Personally I would rather run GH for 3-4 years at 4-6iu than 1 year at 16iu..lol

No offense but u sound like an idiot.

Why of course he's an idiot, but was looking for confirmation I could not provide.

Next up GH WILL BECOME A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, bc of
clowns like this!

Last edited:
I think this whole thing is just some troll bullshit, nobody with half a brain would come up with this protocol!!!!! Also he went ghost.

with 16iu ED for first experience will be your experiment very short-term because of SE. May be you thought 16iu weekly ? because its make better sense like you stupid idea.

Sponsors

Latest posts