• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

1ml vials

I get these for my prescription, too. Insurance will only allow me to have 30 day supply, so two 1mL vials. I’m not complaining at $1.65/mL and 8 cents per syringe.

Shit man I’m in the wrong business.
Funny you say that. When he told me that I immediately started running numbers in my head on profit and how many suckers there are. They charge him $150 just for blood work once every 3 months! Plus the $375 for that month.

My doc also believes in 200mg/1ml vials. Guess he doesn't trust me to keep a 10ml vial sterile? Writes 6 months at a time.

4 vials (one month supply) are $32 total cash price at CVS in my city. Cheaper than insurance and no hassle. GoodRx app is always worth checking.

Take him my bloodwork from LabCorp ordered online every 3 months. Again no insurance hassle.

Pharm techs are always exhausted from customers bitching all day. A smile and some empathy usually means free needles and syringes.

My doc also believes in 200mg/1ml vials. Guess he doesn't trust me to keep a 10ml vial sterile? Writes 6 months at a time.

4 vials (one month supply) are $32 total cash price at CVS in my city. Cheaper than insurance and no hassle. GoodRx app is always worth checking.

Take him my bloodwork from LabCorp ordered online every 3 months. Again no insurance hassle.

Pharm techs are always exhausted from customers bitching all day. A smile and some empathy usually means free needles and syringes.
My insurance covers all the blood work also. Price is about the same for me $30 for 10 1ML X 200mg. Every 3 months and bloods every six.

My insurance covers all the blood work also. Price is about the same for me $30 for 10 1ML X 200mg. Every 3 months and bloods every six.

Very happy to read and see you are feeling better buddy. Been hoping all the best for you and yours. Be well.

Very happy to read and see you are feeling better buddy. Been hoping all the best for you and yours. Be well.
Thanks man. Today I actually ate my first meal since last Thursday. I literally had zero appetite. Some rice cakes here and there and a few protein bars. I actually skipped my pin on Friday I was so out of it...Either way Time will heal. Appreciate it.

Thanks man. Today I actually ate my first meal since last Thursday. I literally had zero appetite. Some rice cakes here and there and a few protein bars. I actually skipped my pin on Friday I was so out of it...Either way Time will heal. Appreciate it.
I know that's feeling ... sometimes i missed the injections, now i have a book i note the date of injection and the number of ml / mg injected.
If the price of 10ml vial are more cheaper vs 10 x 1ml talk to your Doctor about this.
I have only amp of 1 ml (look like Testoviron Dépôt Bayer) and i would dream to have a 10 ml vial because it would cost less.
The first weeks are the most important so do not forget to make your injection the day comes.
Take care ;-)