• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

24k Pharma US Domestic Source

Why would you front load NPP?
Well, I personally used deca before at 600mg/week and since it's the same thing only with a shorter ester I figured it would be best to frontload then drop it down because I'm sensitive to estrogen

Well, I personally used deca before at 600mg/week and since it's the same thing only with a shorter ester I figured it would be best to frontload then drop it down because I'm sensitive to estrogen
You frontload deca due to the ester, not the hormone...

With the phen. prop. ester, you will reach saturation levels quickly. In the future, no need to do that.

Been running 24's test e 700mg a week( pinning twice a week) and 50 mg dbol a day for a little over two weeks. Was cruising before that at 250 mg test a week from different source. Feeling positive so far. Getting bloods done December 1. Looking forward to see results.

You frontload deca due to the ester, not the hormone...

With the phen. prop. ester, you will reach saturation levels quickly. In the future, no need to do that.
I understood that, just wanted it to swell me up pretty quick (which it did). I woke up every morning feeling like I had a full body pump, it was awesome.

You'll soon realize those two things don't always equate to knows his stuff.

True. He knows his compounds as well. To get to a competing level, you probably know a lot about nutrition, training, and gear. So in this case, he does know his stuff. I really wasn't asking for your input though, but thanks bud...

AK knows his stuff. Dude is jacked... And competes...

It still doesn't make sense. That's not front loading, it's basically just running a higher dose and then lowering it weeks into the cycle. And he recommended it for front loading purposes to another user not just himself. Oh well, no need for a pissing match don't mean to dwell on it.

True. He knows his compounds as well. To get to a competing level, you probably know a lot about nutrition, training, and gear. So in this case, he does know his stuff. I really wasn't asking for your input though, but thanks bud...
No problem. Always here to help.

It still doesn't make sense. That's not front loading, it's basically just running a higher dose and then lowering it weeks into the cycle. And he recommended it for front loading purposes to another user not just himself. Oh well, no need for a pissing match don't mean to dwell on it.

O, I agree with you with no need to front load a short ester. The PP ester will hit you quick. The half life is 3-4 days, just barely longer than prop itself. I believe he just liked the feeling he got from front loading it. I was, in no way saying, you were incorrect. You were spot on...