• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

24k Pharma US Domestic Source

I know that reviews without any testing are basically worthless however, I am going to give mine regardless. Ive been running his Test E, Tren A, and anadrol for the past 6 weeks or so and just recently dropped the Anadrol and switched to 75mg of Dbol. Also threw in EQ that ive been running for 2 weeks with the Dbol. Reason im running the dbol so high is I have either never had real Dbol or don't respond to it as well so I figured I would start high. DO NOT TAKE THIS AS IM SAYING ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS ARE GOOD TO GO. All im saying here is that I feel damn good, and soon enough will be looking the best I ever have and lifting the most I ever have. I will post pics and vids soon so that this doesn't come across as dick sucking.

You mean people suck sources dicks? NO WAYYYY!!

I know that reviews without any testing are basically worthless however, I am going to give mine regardless. Ive been running his Test E, Tren A, and anadrol for the past 6 weeks or so and just recently dropped the Anadrol and switched to 75mg of Dbol. Also threw in EQ that ive been running for 2 weeks with the Dbol. Reason im running the dbol so high is I have either never had real Dbol or don't respond to it as well so I figured I would start high. DO NOT TAKE THIS AS IM SAYING ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS ARE GOOD TO GO. All im saying here is that I feel damn good, and soon enough will be looking the best I ever have and lifting the most I ever have. I will post pics and vids soon so that this doesn't come across as dick sucking.
Cbig dawg, what is up my brothao_O? Glad your feeling good an getin that swole on my friend:D If you look any bigger than your avi you might not br able to even upload pics or vids seeing as how the file will be TOO DAMN BIG:p:cool:!!!!! lol Nice seein ya around homie:) Keep killin that shit an ill be awaiting the vids an pics;)

24k, I emailed you 6 minutes ago and you have not responded. Are you alive? I mean, 6 minutes is 360 seconds that have gone by now without a response. Can you at least let us know you haven't ran off on us?

Come on, you guys need to chill on the posts worrying about whether or not the guy has responded to your emails yet! He'll get back to you.
Lets wait 6 more mins an if no response by then, we will have no choice but to send out a much needed search party;)

Have some patients guys:) Some things are well worth waiting for:cool: You know ISS teacher always use to tell me that patients is a virtue:rolleyes: Fuck you Mr. Bernoue;):D:p:cool:

Thank you for the suggestions. Deca and NPP we may be able to dose higher if there's a majority consensus. However the Test P we cannot dose any higher unless we had a stronger solvent such as EO. We prefer to stay away from that if possible because some individuals may not react as well.
I as well would LOVE to see some higher dosed product like what I was getting from BD. Also Larger vials would be great! Thought about creating your own blends?

Jack

How did the DROL treat ya?? How much did you run it at?

Evening all, I should be all caught up on emails, please reach out if I have not.

I as well would LOVE to see some higher dosed product like what I was getting from BD. Also Larger vials would be great! Thought about creating your own blends?

Jack

Because we are a smaller UGL, my strategy is to stick with the basics. Otherwise, we would not be able to handle the stock necessary for more variety (different dosings, different vial sizes, and blends). Ultimately, it just comes down to a matter of our capabilities, we do not think we can manage the above additions at this time. Thanks for understanding.

@deepsouthiron I ran it at 100mg a day. Worked well for me, nothing amazing or crazy but it did its job. I was kinda surprised at how lean I stayed while on it because it usually makes me hold water but I definitely got the strength and crazy pumps from it. The test tren and anadrol got me back to where I was a few months ago so now hoping to surpass that with the dbol and EQ

Jack
Evening all, I should be all caught up on emails, please reach out if I have not.

Because we are a smaller UGL, my strategy is to stick with the basics. Otherwise, we would not be able to handle the stock necessary for more variety (different dosings, different vial sizes, and blends). Ultimately, it just comes down to a matter of our capabilities, we do not think we can manage the above additions at this time. Thanks for understanding.

This is where you don't want your ugl cutting corners just to get a bigger product line out. If it's not broke don't fix it. It simply stands true to that statement.

Just pinned 4ccs of 24s stuff and I have no pip whatsoever. I did cough a bit though. 1cc test e, 1cc NPP, 2cc's EQ.
@24kpharma any reason why your products make me cough after injection?

I've had that happen multiple times over the years especially when injecting a large amount. It happens to me more with tren but also sometimes with test. I believe it's cause by a small amount getting into bloodstream. I've notice also if I inject around a little scar tissue and have to force injection in it causes me to cough also. So I doubt that it's brand related. It happened to me from multiple sources.

A little rudimentary biology, but the blood processes through the lungs where it gets oxygenated. From what ive read, it is the sterilizing agents (alcohol etc) in the solution that can enter the blood stream and give you the cough. Doesnt have to be in a vein. Very rare for me but ive noticed it at higher volumes. I feel it coming, stop in jecting, let that subside and inject somewhere else.