• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

24k Pharma US Domestic Source

I've ran 24k prop for almost 8 weeks now.I ran two bottles first it was definitely doing what it was supposed to do switched to two bottles of Pharmacom prop I had laying around and cycle went in the toilet.I switched back to 24k and got back on track.Of course Pharmacom said that I was bluffing when I said his prop was shit.Anyways I am pleased with 24ks products.

I've ran 24k prop for almost 8 weeks now.I ran two bottles first it was definitely doing what it was supposed to do switched to two bottles of Pharmacom prop I had laying around and cycle went in the toilet.I switched back to 24k and got back on track.Of course Pharmacom said that I was bluffing when I said his prop was shit.Anyways I am pleased with 24ks products.
Another reason I'll stick w/24's products rather than try pharmacom.
I don't care what kinda deals pharmacom throw @ us. If the stuff doesn't do what it's supposed to go then why the fuck would I want any.
Or even try them, fuck that

Really glad to hear you see a notable difference between Parmacom Test P and 24k.
Can I ask, was Parmacom Frank's or Darius?

I've been in talking to 24 threw email and he is going to replace the bottle of test c. And he has agreed with me here that everyone should just take a second look at the vials. Which to me is a pretty good fix to this.

Darius.Unfortunately.He stated that the same batch I had was the same batch that had blood work on here.I checked it out and dude had bloods at 5×.That's pretty fucking sad if you ask me.It is what it is . Pharmacom will never get another dime outta me just on how Darius handled it...

Has anyone had problems with 24's d-bol? Some of the capsules are full but 80% of them fill almost empty
Man I just had to comment on your avitar. Now that's a badass pic bro. Pic was was taken at just the right time. Is that your pitt? Im assuming it is.

Man I just had to comment on your avitar. Now that's a badass pic bro. Pic was was taken at just the right time. Is that your pitt? Im assuming it is.
No not mine : ) but he is fine. I can't figure out how to upload any pictures of mine and I didn't want to link my Facebook but I do have some game dogs my uncle's been breeding them 45yrs

No not mine : ) but he is fine. I can't figure out how to upload any pictures of mine and I didn't want to link my Facebook but I do have some game dogs my uncle's been breeding them 45yrs
Wow 45 years in the bizz. Damn that's some serious breeding lol. That's wise not to post any pics that can be linked back to ya bro. Peace!

Has anyone had problems with 24's d-bol? Some of the capsules are full but 80% of them fill almost empty

Morning all, just wanted to follow up on this. Has anyone else had a similar issue? We've looked through our stock and haven't found any glaring weight discrepancies with our dbol. There will be some dead space in the caps simply due to the capping process but they should not feel empty. Thanks.

I think he's accepting moneygram right now also. The recent list he sent me had money gram and bit coin for payment options.

I contacted them yesterday with a lot of questions he was quick to respond, I sent moneygram yesterday also and got an email it was revived and would be shipping today. So far so good !