250mg test e week blood work results

Well it's simply not physically possible to actually be at those levels from 250mg, your lab had to have bungled it or they used an old sample from when you were blasting grams lol!!
I think the first haha
I send a e-mail to the labs for clarifications i can't wait the answer blood work is pretty expensive because is a private clinic. This is the first time happen something wrong. My friend take blood work same label and day as me and he total t is a bit over 2300ng i don't Know is free because he tested only total and estrogen. Im a lean and built guy but this is crazy ah ah i keep u guys updated if the labs tell me the results is wrong

Attachments

• IMG_20220202_082953.jpg
    IMG_20220202_082953.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 44
  • FB_IMG_1643785857397.jpg
    FB_IMG_1643785857397.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 47
I think the first haha
I send a e-mail to the labs for clarifications i can't wait the answer blood work is pretty expensive because is a private clinic. This is the first time happen something wrong. My friend take blood work same label and day as me and he total t is a bit over 2300ng i don't Know is free because he tested only total and estrogen. Im a lean and built guy but this is crazy ah ah i keep u guys updated if the labs tell me the results is wrong
Update!! The labs tested my blood again in two separate clinics and this is the results of the same blood work re tested. And ask me if i want to repeat the blood work for free

Attachments

Update!! The labs tested my blood again in two separate clinics and this is the results of the same blood work re tested. And ask me if i want to repeat the blood work for free
now that seems right. Did you ask them how in the fuck they got 10k the first go round and 1500 the second?
Do they manually type the numbers into a spreadsheet and they fat fingered something?

You'd have to be on over 2 grams a week to hit 10k. I am very curious how they got that result. If I was the lab tech, and saw that, I would have just retested right then and there knowing that something was wrong.

now that seems right. Did you ask them how in the fuck they got 10k the first go round and 1500 the second?
Do they manually type the numbers into a spreadsheet and they fat fingered something?

You'd have to be on over 2 grams a week to hit 10k. I am very curious how they got that result. If I was the lab tech, and saw that, I would have just retested right then and there knowing that something was wrong.
They says tested my blood twice because mine results seems pretty high, in two separate clinic and the funny thing this Clinic is one of the best of my City. Pretty expensive because of that
They ask me to repeat the blood test tomorrow morning for free ‍♂️ is unbelievable . Two blood work in two week jeeeeezz
I post the e-mail i got from the clinic is in Italian and they say what i have write now.
Keeping sorry for my bad English

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-02-15-27-54-099_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-02-15-27-54-099_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 36
You need to delete this attachment or get the adminstrator to delete it - personal identifying info

This is the lab for the people have asking ‍♂️
Its pretty expensive because is a private lab.
Its call labormed in the city of Bolzano Italy.
Tomorrow morning i go for repeat the blood work. Im asking for clarifications and they tell me, my blood get analysed twice because the results is pretty high and ask me if i want repeat the test.
Attached you can see the same blood work tested twice, in two different lab. Im going crazy what is the right one ‍♂️
Im keeping sorry for my English im Italian

Attachments

That test simply says your test is higher than 30 and it doesn't show the actual number. Bottom one is free testosterone. Everyone missed that?

You didn't answer my question. How did they take your blood? Is it a finger prick test or did they take blood from your vein?

It's not an ultrasensitive test so your reading could be high due to some other things like biotine. My blood tests have got a note under them that biotine could give a false high. Probably a million other things too.

@Mario91
Are you taking Nandrolone by any chance, wether it is NPP or Deca?

For non ultrasensitive methods , ultrasensitive is LC/MS method, Nandrolone gives an elevated fake Total Testosterone results due to being identified as Testosterone.

That test simply says your test is higher than 30 and it doesn't show the actual number. Bottom one is free testosterone. Everyone missed that?

You didn't answer my question. How did they take your blood? Is it a finger prick test or did they take blood from your vein?

It's not an ultrasensitive test so your reading could be high due to some other things like biotine. My blood tests have got a note under them that biotine could give a false high. Probably a million other things too.
Sorry they take it from vein.
Ok i get It but the first labs results of over 9000 where the f come from?
Anyway its a good results from 250mg a week or not?

you dont seem to get it.
the second lab is not different than the first.
1500pg free is still way too high and it might be the maximum both labs can test for free test.
for total test, the second lab caps it at 30 and yours is higher. The unit is different than the first lab so this lab result is also very high and almost unrealistic for 250mg/week.
now i ask the question of the day:
which testosterone product did you use? is it lab tested?
how much exactly did you pin?

you dont seem to get it.
the second lab is not different than the first.
1500pg free is still way too high and it might be the maximum both labs can test for free test.
for total test, the second lab caps it at 30 and yours is higher. The unit is different than the first lab so this lab result is also very high and almost unrealistic for 250mg/week.
now i ask the question of the day:
which testosterone product did you use? is it lab tested?
how much exactly did you pin?
Its called Driada Medical Testos E
I pin 0.5ml= 125mg on Monday and Thursday
I compete and i have a coach (Ifbb athlete) , he ask me to do blood work and i show him the results , he say im a over responder or the labs is pretty messed up ‍♂️ before taking 250mg my total test came back at 650ng now is sky high same labs.

According to your lab work, the blood test was done on the 27th january which is a thursday.
Is it possible that you took those bloods some hours after your pin?
You wrote day before second injection but that doesnt add up to the date on lab work?

According to your lab work, the blood test was done on the 27th january which is a thursday.
Is it possible that you took those bloods some hours after your pin?
You wrote day before second injection but that doesnt add up to the date on lab work?
My fault, i mean the same day of injection before taking the second injection. For me is difficult to explain in English right. Im Italian and speak little to no English

Back