2Dumb2Plumb

I think it's good to know what members are here for the wrong reasons. Even if there were possibly better methods of providing proof

I'm my own man and make my own decisions.

Your "tough guy" posts mean nothing to me.

Fuck off.

Dude, I'm not trying to be tough. I only tried to give you some advice from the heart. Your intentions seem genuine, but you're going about it the wrong way.

I know you're very butthurt at the mo, but it will pass. Hand in there.

Dude, I'm not trying to be tough. I only tried to give you some advice from the heart. Your intentions seem genuine, but you're going about it the wrong way.

I know you're very butthurt at the mo, but it will pass. Hand in there.
Troll away mate.

He had 2dumb's permission to post the PM. It's in another thread.

Not initially. He shared them with CDN when he "reported" what he considered an infringement. 2d2p finally suggested he post them in their entirety rather than quote selectively. So not exactly the same thing.

Very foolish and a lot gay.

This[emoji115][emoji115][emoji115] is what I've been saying!

It's not like @Oldschool did this to just do. He was challenge, he did it and posted and help expose a shill at its finest.

Dumb plumber needs to stay away and any new members reading this should be aware of his pushing gear on others, while staying technically out of violating the rules. But, don't be fooled.... the dumb plumber will flip on someone fast and lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He would of had his time and place
I think both of you were off on your assessment of both
I dont think too many seasoned guys saw 2dumb as a legit member. I know CBS was on his ass early on and in general has had a pretty tumultuous time here. I knew some thing was up when i saw that
I honestly think the longer you stick around here the more you can recognize the pattern for non legit members. Also I noticed that the longer the guys stick around the more they wisely choose their battles. Instead of fighting all offenders they choose the important battles & recognize what can bring real harm to this place.