2Dumb2Plumb

I think that's pretty common. Lots come and go without realizing the wealth of knowledge here. This place has absolutely made me a better lifter in every way. Good advice, support, a little friendly competition with other members and interacting with the bodybuilders here pushed me to diet down and get a lot leaner and look better.

I try to make everyone feel welcome, but I do go a little above and beyond to grow the powerlifting community here. Link new members to the powerlifting corner and powerlifting logs and interact with new member's logs or just help current members that express an interest in it. It's come a long way in just the year I've been here. I think we've got a really good thing going here right now in that regard.
I agree. I have to take a page out of your book and link the powerlifting corner to members. I have seen lots of bodybuilders cross over to the dark side on that thread.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So another thread exposing so and so...
Fuk meh:oops:
I dont think this was the time nor the place. Could of been much better if you had waited. Now you just posted private messages for at least the 2nd time ( @Oldschool )

It's unfortunate most don't see the good parts Meso has to offer. I'm convinced some members don't even know there's threads outside the underground.
There's other threads? Lol I've just recently started on the diet and training threads. Thought I was spot on but Ive been finding things that suit me better now. Making bodybuilding even more enjoyable for me.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

@gr8whitetrukker Yes sir this was the second time I posted pms. First was my initial pm to 2dumb trying to offer some advice. If you remember in his thread should I or shouldn't I he was asking about pct. Several members including myself advised him to pct at his age. He had an immature excuse for everyone's advice so I bowed out. We got into it again months down the road and I sent a message to him with sincere intentions of trying to help. I decided that I wasn't going to get involved in all the underground bullshitand tried to just wall away from the 2dumb situation. It was kinda a new years resolution for me in a sense. But I ended back in there on the naps thread trying to be a productive member. Along comes 2dumb with his spit Cdn guys load out of my mouth comment so I warned him. Then he brings my wife into it. I know spewing insults over the Internet is childish. It's not what I came here for. And for the record I didn't come here looking for a source. If I had it all to do over again I would follow your lead and stay out of the underground and use that ignore function for what it was intended. I was expecting the shit storm for posting pm's and I'm here to own it. So much to learn here and I end up in the middle of this cluster fuck. It won't happen again.

@gr8whitetrukker Yes sir this was the second time I posted pms. First was my initial pm to 2dumb trying to offer some advice. If you remember in his thread should I or shouldn't I he was asking about pct. Several members including myself advised him to pct at his age. He had an immature excuse for everyone's advice so I bowed out. We got into it again months down the road and I sent a message to him with sincere intentions of trying to help. I decided that I wasn't going to get involved in all the underground bullshitand tried to just wall away from the 2dumb situation. It was kinda a new years resolution for me in a sense. But I ended back in there on the naps thread trying to be a productive member. Along comes 2dumb with his spit Cdn guys load out of my mouth comment so I warned him. Then he brings my wife into it. I know spewing insults over the Internet is childish. It's not what I came here for. And for the record I didn't come here looking for a source. If I had it all to do over again I would follow your lead and stay out of the underground and use that ignore function for what it was intended. I was expecting the shit storm for posting pm's and I'm here to own it. So much to learn here and I end up in the middle of this cluster fuck. It won't happen again.
Oh he was talking about your wife, huh? Seems to be a trend with him.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

A good way around this is one or more respected members here consenting to review your info. Then based on what they review vouch for what is said. That way no PMs are openly shared. This is how it should of been done

@gr8whitetrukker Oldschool can't take all the blame. I'm just as much at fault and am responsible for starting this trend. I must be honest and no disrespect. This issue has yet to be fully acknowledged or dealt with as a whole Meso community. It went from "witch-hunt" to finding & postings the facts and lies. But still it doesn't seem to matter. Said it before and I'll say it again "2Dumb2Plumb is a big liability" here.

A good way around this is one or more respected members here consenting to review your info. Then based on what they review vouch for what is said. That way no PMs are openly shared. This is how it should of been done
That is exactly what I did big guy. It's what I did before I reported hammer also. New to the whole forum thing but it gets under my skin when a new guy such as myself can see what trolls,gear whores,shills,etc can do to a place as valuable as this place we call Meso. I've learned my lesson and will leave this type of forum life to guys more versed in forum etiquette.

Oldschool

He would of had his time and place
I think both of you were off on your assessment of both
I dont think too many seasoned guys saw 2dumb as a legit member. I know CBS was on his ass early on and in general has had a pretty tumultuous time here. I knew some thing was up when i saw that

When is the posting of PMs justifiable IDK but it's a slippery slope one should avoid with very FEW exceptions.

To that end there are many ways to bait a rabbit out of its hole wo using a gun and in doing so diminish your own integrity or credibility.

Wait.... you didn't tag me properly[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally feel, 2dumb needs to be ran off. If this is what it takes then we need to make it happen and set the example for other shills like him. We don't just forget about you.

2dumb is also the problem cluttering up threads with his banter back and forth etc.

He is on the run and we need to keep him running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk