SCAMMER - BEWARE (PINNACLE ELEMENTS)

I think its always a good idea to send full amount of $ to an anonymous forum member for illicit drugs.. to potentially save 10-20-30% in the best case scenario.

Nevermind. I found your post in October 2023 on this policy. It makes me question why Changeland Technology aka "Chris powders" is allowed to be a vendor here. He posted his store in December of 2023 and only showed a few old Jano tests. He has completely refused to do any testing since then. Members did some testing and some of the tests were quite bad, some of them not containing the product claiming to be sold. He refuses to acknowledge this or respond in any way. He has not posted any valid tests since the first few. Is he somehow an exception to this rule?
Keep in mind that essentially everyone is allowed to participate as a vendor.

The lab test report requirement represents the absolute minimum to post in the Underground. Nothing more. Nothing less.

It does NOT represent an attempt, in any way whatsoever, to satisfy a requirement for approval, endorsement, validation, vetting, accountability, or trustworthiness of brand's product/services.

A few random lab test reports here and there are not enough. Community members should demand more. (Quantitative/qualitative/microbial testing of every batch of every product offered is a start...)

I hope this goes without saying. But in case it doesn't, it's now been explicitly stated above.