SCAMMER - BEWARE (PINNACLE ELEMENTS)

I think its always a good idea to send full amount of $ to an anonymous forum member for illicit drugs.. to potentially save 10-20-30% in the best case scenario.

Nevermind. I found your post in October 2023 on this policy. It makes me question why Changeland Technology aka "Chris powders" is allowed to be a vendor here. He posted his store in December of 2023 and only showed a few old Jano tests. He has completely refused to do any testing since then. Members did some testing and some of the tests were quite bad, some of them not containing the product claiming to be sold. He refuses to acknowledge this or respond in any way. He has not posted any valid tests since the first few. Is he somehow an exception to this rule?
Keep in mind that essentially everyone is allowed to participate as a vendor.

The lab test report requirement represents the absolute minimum to post in the Underground. Nothing more. Nothing less.

It does NOT represent an attempt, in any way whatsoever, to satisfy a requirement for approval, endorsement, validation, vetting, accountability, or trustworthiness of brand's product/services.

A few random lab test reports here and there are not enough. Community members should demand more. (Quantitative/qualitative/microbial testing of every batch of every product offered is a start...)

I hope this goes without saying. But in case it doesn't, it's now been explicitly stated above.

I’ve been pretending to work more at my job so they make me a supervisor.
Sadly in my experience that is often the move. It's not about actually doing anything, it's about being perceived as doing things. Kissing a lot of ass helps as well.

But back to the topic at hand. Seems pretty obvious this guy is guilty is all hell because he has not responded. The silences is an admission of guilt.

Pinnacle, you going to play nice and be proper and pay the man? You going to at least come here and admit guilt? Are you going to just hide with your tail between your legs and go away?

Sadly in my experience that is often the move. It's not about actually doing anything, it's about being perceived as doing things. Kissing a lot of ass helps as well.

But back to the topic at hand. Seems pretty obvious this guy is guilty is all hell because he has not responded. The silences is an admission of guilt.

Pinnacle, you going to play nice and be proper and pay the man? You going to at least come here and admit guilt? Are you going to just hide with your tail between your legs and go away?

Try clicking the link on his handle. I think he was banned earlier today. No more chance of a reply on Meso.

Still hope Mr Funky G gets made whole. Maybe someone knows Pinnacle on other boards and can hold him to account.

Or at least warn others of his scam "shop"

Try clicking the link on his handle. I think he was banned earlier today. No more chance of a reply on Meso.

Still hope Mr Funky G gets made whole. Maybe someone knows Pinnacle on other boards and can hold him to account.

Or at least warn others of his scam "shop"

He’s still here. Was online today.

Imagine scamming someone for 700 dollars, you must be such a fucking hobo
That's what I was thinking but I didn't want to come off as a rich yuppie. I'm not wealthy at all, But $700? That's about what I the average person pays for a homeowners association for 2 months. It's such a negligible amount of money, That guys pride must mean nothing to him to scam someone over $700. Especially someone who shares the same sport as him. It's just a slimeball thing to do.

I'm sure you'll see this guy behind a golds gym offering favors for $100 each one day. Just remember to remind him that he owes you 7 freebies haha

Sent you a message funky giraffe, hoping to be able to help you out a bit

That's what I was thinking but I didn't want to come off as a rich yuppie. I'm not wealthy at all, But $700? That's about what I the average person pays for a homeowners association for 2 months. It's such a negligible amount of money, That guys pride must mean nothing to him to scam someone over $700. Especially someone who shares the same sport as him. It's just a slimeball thing to do.

I'm sure you'll see this guy behind a golds gym offering favors for $100 each one day. Just remember to remind him that he owes you 7 freebies haha

That’s such a scumbag thing to do. I’m dealing with that now from someone. Just give me my money back. He posts and posts about how legit he is but put the NDC label
On a bottle and it’s not what I paid for. I hate scammers

Sponsors

Latest posts