2Dumb2Plumb

I personally feel, 2dumb needs to be ran off. If this is what it takes then we need to make it happen and set the example for other shills like him. We don't just forget about you.

2dumb is also the problem cluttering up threads with his banter back and forth etc.

He is on the run and we need to keep him running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's only responding to the constant baiting. Some people don't sit back and let shit float by.

And sharing PMs is gay AF. Worse than recommending a source, even.

@gr8whitetrukker Oldschool can't take all the blame. I'm just as much at fault and am responsible for starting this trend. I must be honest and no disrespect. This issue has yet to be fully acknowledged or dealt with as a whole Meso community. It went from "witch-hunt" to finding & postings the facts and lies. But still it doesn't seem to matter. Said it before and I'll say it again "2Dumb2Plumb is a big liability" here.

So take it up with MB and tell him you think he's wrong. But FFS dude, stop pissing against every wall.

He's only responding to the constant baiting. Some people don't sit back and let shit float by.

Truly I don't see it as sharing, the entire convo came out already between the dispute and I do believe dumb plumber even told oldschool to release because " he didn't do anything"

Either way, Millard let it slide cuz of technicality as he's still pushing gear in threads. This isn't what meso needs. We already have enough harmful labs trying to push bad gear, we don't need members too trying to push bad gear.

It's obviously a problem in my eyes but it's started a lot of bs as well. If he suddenly vanished there would still be issues (personal or not) still lingering. Those issues are making this whole thing better for him and worse for everyone else. He's getting advertisement out of it.

That's why he popped up in a thread and first thing he said was jumping on someone about something stupid but was uncalled for IMO.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

If you truly don't see that 2dumb is the problem and that he needs to get the fuck out of here then you sir are the one who is gay.

the only thread I've really seen him in, that I can remember, is the foodie thread.

not that it matters but what did 2d2p do? I missed it...
An example is the dynasty thread in the underground. And check out what he said yesterday in the Tsl thread. He's in the Tsl thread talking about a pre workout inject. Someone calls him on it for pushing Elite gear ( in tsl thread nonetheless ). He says no its Pcom but thanks for the elite plug. I seriously cant see why the veterans here put up with his shit. But like I said I'm done with the underground insults game. I will lurk but I'm not here to do that shit. 2dumb is a gear whore, a gear shill and a subpar member to say the least. Maybe I'm taking it too seriously???

Posting PM's is messed up. Like @Dr JIM said there are few exceptions. When members have personal disagreements settling things by pm is best imo. Once the disagreement is posted on the open board the problem becomes an entirely different animal.

Posting PM's is messed up. Like @Dr JIM said there are few exceptions. When members have personal disagreements settling things by pm is best imo. Once the disagreement is posted on the open board the problem becomes an entirely different animal.
I totally get what you are saying bro. But isn't what I posted a perfect example of a gear shilling member?

I totally get what you are saying bro. But isn't what I posted a perfect example of a gear shilling member?

If you need PMs to expose that rabbit you're in deep dung IMO, bc discrediting others will NOT enhance your own credibility.

You're NOT @CensoredBoardsSuck
the guy is a master at exposing dirt balls.

Last edited:
If you need PMs to expose that rabbit you're in deep dung IMO, bc discrediting others will NOT enhance your own credibility.

Wasn't trying to be CBS Dr. Jim. Just trying to be a good member. I know 2dumb is a pos but how many members here dont? In regards to credibility,,, what does Meso's credibility look like with members like 2dumb doing their thing?

I get your point and your opinion has always been valued by me. Thanks for setting me straight. I will stay where I belong.

Not saying all PM should be exposed. In fact, I'm against this.

But this conversation between the two pm sprung up in a different thread. Dumb plumber pretty much said " ok expose the pm cuz you have nothing and Millard cleared me"

So in this case, I think @Oldschool did the right thing and didn't back off 2plumb when he actually was shilling etc.

If you truly don't see that 2dumb is the problem and that he needs to get the fuck out of here then you sir are the one who is gay.

Mate, I'm old enough to think for myself. I don't need idiot warnings about members I shouldn't trust.

You've lost the moral high ground and all credibility twice now, and most members here will never trust you again.

Take some time to think about it rather than continuously trying to cover the indefensible.

Mate, I'm old enough to think for myself. I don't need idiot warnings about members I shouldn't trust.

You've lost the moral high ground and all credibility twice now, and most members here will never trust you again.

Take some time to think about it rather than continuously trying to cover the indefensible.
But here you are in a thread created by a member beneath you,,,mate.

Fuck off Brolloks.

But here you are in a thread created by a member beneath you,,,mate.

Fuck off Brolloks.

I've just repeated what everyone else has said. I get that you're not overly bright and that you're smarting from being told you're a spineless twat, but you're doing more harm than you think.

And CDN has played you like a puppet, making you do the dirty for him :D

I've just repeated what everyone else has said. I get that you're not overly bright and that you're smarting from being told you're a spineless twat, but you're doing more harm than you think.

And CDN has played you like a puppet, making you do the dirty for him :D
I'm my own man and make my own decisions.

Your "tough guy" posts mean nothing to me.

Fuck off.