2nd Blast(Test/Mast/Var) +possible NPP 10-12 weeks?

My friend who is a healthcare provider says everyone has a small lump right under the nipple.

I'm no doctor, but that sounds like a false statement. I had surgery, and off course, I have no lumps. But it feels normal to not have any lumps. Nothing is recessed, it looks normal. Idk ...

Regarding your current size and the dosages discourse, this is just me, but for sure go smaller with dosages. Imo 900mg's is a lot. For your size, you aren't that big (no pun intended), that would warrant such heavy dosages. But alas, as everybody responds differently to AR agonists, you might need more or less and I can't speak for your body ... But if you'd want to focus more on the training part and not aas, then 900 is imo not inline with that principle. Something like 350, max 500 would be that. Coupled with a low dose GH for recovery. Focusing more on nutrition timing and composition, training volume and periodization, cortisol, mitochondrial optimisation, sleep, nutrient partitioning, etc. etc. There's a lot of stuff once we go down more the biohacking route then straight bro's approach to just using more and more AR agonists.

I appreciate your calm and open response

I do firmly believe it’s very hard to tell what drugs are causing feeling X or side effect Y unless someone has experience of just trying one drug with testosterone for each cycle.

I can understand why you’d not do just testosterone on the first cycle because you wanted to recomp a lot.

As for the mg, 500mg testosterone per week as the standard first cycle is a lot of testosterone. 250mg per week is plenty unless someone’s bloods show not very high levels on 250mg (an accurately dosed 250mg).
Well you werent a dick about it lol.

I do agree with that on the first cycle. at this point everything feels synergistic. libido is up. on a mild AI dose. everything just feels right other than feeling a little goofy.

I think 250 a week coming from a 160mg TRT wont do as much. I feel like 300 minimum...

I do think 500 is alot though.

10% drop in body fat and 30lbs of lean tissue in just over 9 months. That’s impressive.

I’m new to the log here, it has been mentioned I’m sure…but was Oct 25 before your 1st cycle?
october 25 I think I just started TRT for 2 weeks. yes it was before my first cycle

I'm no doctor, but that sounds like a false statement. I had surgery, and off course, I have no lumps. But it feels normal to not have any lumps. Nothing is recessed, it looks normal. Idk ...

Regarding your current size and the dosages discourse, this is just me, but for sure go smaller with dosages. Imo 900mg's is a lot. For your size, you aren't that big (no pun intended), that would warrant such heavy dosages. But alas, as everybody responds differently to AR agonists, you might need more or less and I can't speak for your body ... But if you'd want to focus more on the training part and not aas, then 900 is imo not inline with that principle. Something like 350, max 500 would be that. Coupled with a low dose GH for recovery. Focusing more on nutrition timing and composition, training volume and periodization, cortisol, mitochondrial optimisation, sleep, nutrient partitioning, etc. etc. There's a lot of stuff once we go down more the biohacking route then straight bro's approach to just using more and more AR agonists.
I THINK what they are trying to say they say we typically have a lump, some grow more than others. That lump is where gyno would start if one was susceptible, but I never felt like I did have gyno. And if I do? it doesnt bother me. thank god.

Yea. I could see 500mg being an ideal amount. I am kind of following broderick's model for a cycle. 10mg/kg. he says if one chooses to do a sports HRT, they would do TRT+ anabolics up to 3mg/kg.

Thanks for your input.

Very interested all of non-AAS elements there. Could you write a post covering each topic? Cheers

I THINK what they are trying to say they say we typically have a lump, some grow more than others. That lump is where gyno would start if one was susceptible, but I never felt like I did have gyno. And if I do? it doesnt bother me. thank god.

Yea. I could see 500mg being an ideal amount. I am kind of following broderick's model for a cycle. 10mg/kg. he says if one chooses to do a sports HRT, they would do TRT+ anabolics up to 3mg/kg.

Thanks for your input.
I can confirm i have no lump what so ever!

Very interested all of non-AAS elements there. Could you write a post covering each topic? Cheers

Honestly, there is soo much to write on the topic that I'd have to treat it like preparing for a proper research document. Maybe, one day, once I figure it out for my self a bit more and find a stable protocol, I could write that. But just trying to encompass everything ... that's a chit load.

Just some examples, for instance, just adding injectable B1 can help witt carb utilization, especially if you had a subclinical deficiency, and also it brings up immune function which tends to suffer on cycle. So that's instant more energy. Then for instance Semax for cns recovery is soo efficient that you can lower aas dosages just because of that. So is using cerebrolysin when you go to sleep, but I find semax has a bigger impact on cns recovery. Then there is like intraworkout optimization. If your RPE's 7 to 10 can become actually 5 to 7, meaning, you can push further into the set, you'll get more growth. Juat a simple thing, but using something like a Piracetam, it enhances your motorics so much, you move much more optimally and it's easier to push further into the set that once you didn't think possible, helps so much, that it's hard to explain. But it's subtle and you need to be receptive in noticing these changes. If you're all amped up, adhd like from to much aas, then you wont really notice anything. Which is a nother topic, balancing neurobiology, staying balanced and composed during a cycle, so you can actually optimize your training and not just train like a monkey. Then there is inflammation control, also very important. Sleep optimization, for instance, have you thought about glycine and magnesium threonate before sleep? Or using something like a retrofited insulin pump and putting mod grf inside so you get a lot more deep sleep (GHRH is what promotes slow wave sleep not GH).

There is so much stuff, if you enjoy biohacking then it's and endless pit really. I find myself more and more sucked into it. Just blasting aas is very basic, it gets the job done, but it's not healthy neither for your body or your mind, especially your head.

Honestly, there is soo much to write on the topic that I'd have to treat it like preparing for a proper research document. Maybe, one day, once I figure it out for my self a bit more and find a stable protocol, I could write that. But just trying to encompass everything ... that's a chit load.

Just some examples, for instance, just adding injectable B1 can help witt carb utilization, especially if you had a subclinical deficiency, and also it brings up immune function which tends to suffer on cycle. So that's instant more energy. Then for instance Semax for cns recovery is soo efficient that you can lower aas dosages just because of that. So is using cerebrolysin when you go to sleep, but I find semax has a bigger impact on cns recovery. Then there is like intraworkout optimization. If your RPE's 7 to 10 can become actually 5 to 7, meaning, you can push further into the set, you'll get more growth. Juat a simple thing, but using something like a Piracetam, it enhances your motorics so much, you move much more optimally and it's easier to push further into the set that once you didn't think possible, helps so much, that it's hard to explain. But it's subtle and you need to be receptive in noticing these changes. If you're all amped up, adhd like from to much aas, then you wont really notice anything. Which is a nother topic, balancing neurobiology, staying balanced and composed during a cycle, so you can actually optimize your training and not just train like a monkey. Then there is inflammation control, also very important. Sleep optimization, for instance, have you thought about glycine and magnesium threonate before sleep? Or using something like a retrofited insulin pump and putting mod grf inside so you get a lot more deep sleep (GHRH is what promotes slow wave sleep not GH).

There is so much stuff, if you enjoy biohacking then it's and endless pit really. I find myself more and more sucked into it. Just blasting aas is very basic, it gets the job done, but it's not healthy neither for your body or your mind, especially your head.
Brilliant stuff mate thanks! I’m going to go look up all those points and delve into it. Very appreciated

Aside from B1 what other nutrient partitioning strategies do you use?

What do you do specifically for insulin sensitivity? Is myo-inositol effective?

Have you used a 24/7 glucose monitor to see your body’s responses to different foods, supplements and drugs?

A 24/7 glucose monitor is one of my next steps.

Do you think increased AMPK from Metformin is a problem for strength and size?

My HbA1c was actually only 10% lower on 1,500mg immediate release Metformin per day (I’m not diabetic)

Cheers!

Almost 2 weeks since my last injection... my weight has gone down may 1-1.5 lbs... I am a little surprised. I wonder if my ancillaries I was on get my excess weight in check? I have no idea...
masteron, losartan. hydration

I am on test U 170-185 a week now

How do you feel with that level of e2?
Where is the testosterone?
Regarding bloodwork its not that bad.
The testosterone should be posted in 2-3 days. It's pending.

I feel fine with this e2. I think it's just rebound. My test weekly is 190 of test U

What makes your platelets go up so high and your hematocrit so low? I'm jealous of your hematocrit.
I think my mom has the same issue. she generates more platelets in general. I saw her platelets were in the 430's one time

my highest I ever had was 650 on 600mg of test.

I do have to worry more about blood clots. unlike erythrocytosis(High HCT/HGB). I need to take baby aspirin daily

baseline platelets prior to any AAS sat at high 300s or low 400s.
my baseline HGB/HCT is borderline anemic. I eat a shitload of meat. Probably on the higher side of this forum too.

causes of this typically are
hereditary
drug induced
iron deficiency anemia
Essential Thrombocythemia(450+)

Since its drug induced/hereditary I am not concerned.