2nd cycle input Test/Mast/VAR/(EQ VS Nandrolone)

You dont gain water on it and it can add solid lean tissue as long as your not eating like an idiot.
Yeah if you say so. EQ is in no way, shape or form a lean bulking compound. You'll either put on a mix of fat and muscle, or very little at all. It's a derivative of testosterone but it's just not very androgenic, right? And it's the androgens that give you a lean masculine look.

I've experimented with both high calorie and low calorie diets with it and you can see as much as 4-5 lbs gained in a week or you can see nothing. Now imagine a lb of muscle gained is about 2800 cals and fat is 3500 cals. And water weight is a big factor here too. But boldenone just doesn't want to make you lean like the 19-nors and dht derivatives do.

Yeah if you say so. EQ is in no way, shape or form a lean bulking compound. You'll either put on a mix of fat and muscle, or very little at all. It's a derivative of testosterone but it's just not very androgenic, right? And it's the androgens that give you a lean masculine look.

I've experimented with both high calorie and low calorie diets with it and you can see as much as 4-5 lbs gained in a week or you can see nothing. Now imagine a lb of muscle gained is about 2800 cals and fat is 3500 cals. And water weight is a big factor here too. But boldenone just doesn't want to make you lean like the 19-nors and dht derivatives do.
it seems like the most love/hated compound and it almost appears people have to give it a try to see if it would work for them. If I gave it a try, maybe I would have to look to source bold cyp

it seems like the most love/hated compound and it almost appears people have to give it a try to see if it would work for them. If I gave it a try, maybe I would have to look to source bold cyp
I did 700mg/week over the winter. Would've preferred cypionate but if you just triple the dose the first week on the regular undecyclinate ester you reach peak/steady concentration the first week anyway. Then you'll get a blood pressure spike you need to manage. Nothing raises bp like boldenone.

And it does work for bulking, just not a lean bulk. Less bloat doesn't mean less fat. It's not like it's ideal to cut weight on it either.

Last edited:
I did 700mg/week over the winter. Would've preferred cypionate but if you just triple the dose the first week on the regular undecyclinate ester you reach peak/steady concentration the first week anyway. Then you'll get a blood pressure spike you need to manage. Nothing raises bp like boldenone.

And it does work for bulking, just not a lean bulk. Less bloat doesn't mean less fat. It's not like it's ideal to cut weight on it either.
except maybe Anadrol lol

I ran 600 test 300 primo+hcg with an e2 of 39 and no libido. I will eventually try trest/primo/low test down the road. If I see trest e I will be grabbing that shit for sure for a future cycle.

I am wondering how the semaglutide would do even for recomp and controll blood sugar with 6 of hgh
What semiglutide are you running? Lost 7 pounds in 5 days on .25 ozempic pen the first 5 days. Zero cardio so far too.

What semiglutide are you running? Lost 7 pounds in 5 days on .25 ozempic pen the first 5 days. Zero cardio so far too.
In running it from my trt clinic. It's compounded by a pharmacy in the US. I paid 450 for 10mg.

I lost a couple of pounds so far. I started at the end of my cycle so it's hard to tell which weight was water vs ozempic.

I will let you know how it goes for me. We all know that we react differently to each aas, right?

In running it from my trt clinic. It's compounded by a pharmacy in the US. I paid 450 for 10mg.

I lost a couple of pounds so far. I started at the end of my cycle so it's hard to tell which weight was water vs ozempic.
does Semaglutide actually burn fat or just suppress appetite? Because 7lbs in 5 days is just as good as DNP is without all the side effects. No way a hunger suppressant can work that well, because if you barely ate anyways you wouldn't lose that much!

does Semaglutide actually burn fat or just suppress appetite? Because 7lbs in 5 days is just as good as DNP is without all the side effects. No way a hunger suppressant can work that well, because if you barely ate anyways you wouldn't lose that much!
Reduces appetite and Steak/salmon doesn't taste the same to me...

I guess fat isn't as satisfying

what a compound was created for means nothing. in this lifestyle the only thing that matters is the result,
example tren was originally created as a pellet to inject in a cow for muscle growth.
it was originally called fina. you could but it at any farm service

what a compound was created for means nothing. in this lifestyle the only thing that matters is the result,
example tren was originally created as a pellet to inject in a cow for muscle growth.
it was originally called fina. you could but it at any farm service
What about side effects along the way?

Anabolics aside and just medication wise. Results will show only last as side effects are tolerable. If I can't handle the bloating or the substances fuck with my mind/Job then I shouldn't be running it.

If Mast can assist with e2 control and some of the negative mind fucks of npp then why not? I guess I'm also looking at mast as an additional use as an ancillary as I can handle these side effects.

I do appreciate your input and that's why I'm simplifying the cycle.

I guess I got a good deal 4mg for $170

I guess I got a good deal 4mg for $170
Where did you get it from? Was it pharma?
I know a source had 4,x 0.25mg at o e point

At one point peptide science was selling 3mg for 70 dollars. Blows my mind. Now it's 120-130 for 3mg

Last edited:
so unless anyone else has input on this. I have a feeling it will be another recomp cycle. I am at 217 lbs. probably about 14% bodyfat. maybe 15. The lower abs are starting to show. I am at a stage where I would be happy to lean out or happy to bulk up. It doesnt really affect me right now.

I will plan to start a little earlier than expect and it will be in 2 weeks. I hope to drop to 214 or 215 by then. I feel like I am still gaining mass during this period which is a little weird.

1649269670588.png

the weeks listed are just rough estimates but I am having a feeling I will be running it for 2+/- 10 weeks.

You may notice I am running Test U at the start of this cycle. I will be loading it up as it seems it will be the best time to stabilize it for TRT dosing and I calculated it out on steroidplotter to make sure it can level itself out well.

Masteron may be bumped up to 500. still undecided.

I will be running NPP at M W F 240 but I may bail on it at anytime if I get negative and they become unmanageable. I am still on the edge of NPP and thought of it leaving it as test and mast. I feel that I am still making good strides on that... Or replacing the npp with Var the whole cycle

Unless someone has any other input I would appreciate it!

Last edited:
Since this thread was bumped I decided to probably go 350 test weekly and 400-500 mast. I will decide to add in npp sometime after memorial day for a small finisher of maybe 5- 6 weeks..

I’m following.
I’m running a similar cycle right now but with Primo instead of Mast.
300 Test e, 175 NPP, 475 Primo
Good luck
Since this thread was bumped I decided to probably go 350 test weekly and 400-500 mast. I will decide to add in npp sometime after memorial day for a small finisher of maybe 5- 6 weeks..

Still a bit early, but how's it coming along if you got it going?

I just started 300 Test E 400 Mast E and 200 NPP this week.

Back