42yr old using gear for a year

Rebelscum81

I would like to introduce myself. I'm 42, married to a beautiful woman and we have a little girl together. I've been using gear for over a year now. Tried the sarms scene and found it was too harsh on my stomach issues. Been running Test C, Primo, for awhile. Basically used the primo as an AI assistant since I am estrogen sensitive. At one point I had a case of gyno starting to grow and used a 30 day cycle of letrozole 2.5 and have not had a flare up since. My daily AI is 1mg anastrozole and 10mg tamoxifen. Looking to find some great gear and give and receive some knowledge

Welcome to the board. I missed this but see you posting. Thank you for sharing and your posts are already of value so we all win.

Welcome to the board. I missed this but see you posting. Thank you for sharing and your posts are already of value so we all win.
Thank you. I was trying to post for a few sources I bought from and couldn't figure out why it was restricted. Thank you for acknowledging me, and hopefwe can all help each other out with our knowledge.

I would like to introduce myself. I'm 42, married to a beautiful woman and we have a little girl together. I've been using gear for over a year now. Tried the sarms scene and found it was too harsh on my stomach issues. Been running Test C, Primo, for awhile. Basically used the primo as an AI assistant since I am estrogen sensitive. At one point I had a case of gyno starting to grow and used a 30 day cycle of letrozole 2.5 and have not had a flare up since. My daily AI is 1mg anastrozole and 10mg tamoxifen. Looking to find some great gear and give and receive some knowledge

That's quite the antiestrogen stack you got there (Ai + primo + a SERM). Are you sure you are not overdoing it, what do your labs say?

I dropped the primo a few months ago. And I am now only doing 1mg of anastrozole eod. I basically killed my E when I had the flare up of gyno. Although I know it's always going to be there now, I went overboard on my AI dosing. I should have a blood test coming up within a few weeks.

I dropped the primo a few months ago. And I am now only doing 1mg of anastrozole eod. I basically killed my E when I had the flare up of gyno. Although I know it's always going to be there now, I went overboard on my AI dosing. I should have a blood test coming up within a few weeks.
Welcome Sir.

How much test were you using to get gyno? High bodyfat or just really estro sensitive?

Th
That's quite the antiestrogen stack you got there (Ai + primo + a SERM). Are you sure you are not overdoing it, what do your labs say?
This what I came here to say. Also don’t be taking nolvadex with Arimidex. Period. Pick one. Also… if you come off, nolvadex make sure you have some ai on hand just in case you have an estrogen rebound. Nolvadex shuts the receptor off so you could potentially have high E and not know it until the receptor flips back on.

I am currently running Tren A, Mast P, Test P (100mg each) test sust 250 (1cc) Mon. & Fri. Taking 1mg Armidex eod currently. If sensitivity comes back I will go to Ed until it goes away

I am currently running Tren A, Mast P, Test P (100mg each) test sust 250 (1cc) Mon. & Fri. Taking 1mg Armidex eod currently. If sensitivity comes back I will go to Ed until it goes away
I would suggest using letrozole instead of taking that much arimidex.

I would suggest using letrozole instead of taking that much arimidex.
I have letrozole and caber on hand. I used letrozole for 30 days and got rid of my lump under nipple. I've just been trying to be safe now. Since I know it will come back easier

I have letrozole and caber on hand. I used letrozole for 30 days and got rid of my lump under nipple. I've just been trying to be safe now. Since I know it will come back easier
After a gram of test I prefer using letrozole. Could also be underdosed arimidex if it’s from ugl.

I have 2.5mg tablets, i think i can do no less than 1.25, two times per week should be enough ?
It has a 3-4 day half-life so you can space it out more than anastrazole. Do half every 5th or 6th day. If your sex drive gets a little low back off for a few days or a week.

Back