6 Week Test - Bunk T?

edjohn88

Two questions: is my Enanthate bunk? perhaps my NPP reading as T but not aromatizing thus the crashed E2? or maybe the hcg is doing the T production? I have to think that Bold has a strong AI effect for me. I've been reading over 1500 on lower previous doses of Test, so these results shocked me.

Secondly of course: is anything dangerously out of range or just push through my next six weeks? Bloodpressure is perfect with some Telma and Nebivolol.

I'm six weeks into my knee ligament recovery / recomp stack and returned 1215 Total T and 6 Estradiol (both sensitive but its the first time I've ordered sensitive). Here's the full stack (I pin EOD - oils or HCG alternating):

250 Test E - cat cafe
250 NPP - goodlyfe
250 Bold Cyp - cat cafe
4iu HGH most days - cat cafe
250iu HCG
(lots of support, TUDCA, RYR, NAC, etc.)

Screenshot 2024-02-23 064556D.pngScreenshot 2024-02-23 064622E.pngScreenshot 2024-02-23 064450A.pngScreenshot 2024-02-23 064519B.pngScreenshot 2024-02-23 064535C.png

4.86 multiplier is low but no unheard of

how long after last pin did you take bloods and are you taking the 250mg test once a week or splitting it into two?
both of the above will affect your total t numbers

all injections are EOD. Took blood ls the morning of before oils.

In the past my T has been 1100-1500+ and E2 always 40-50

Those #'s don't necessarily mean your test is bogus. What I would be concerned with is how low your E2 is. E2 is positively linked to collagen synthesis, elastin formation, and connective tissue crosslink formation. E2 can improve lipid profile as well. I'd get E2 in range and carry on. Probably the bold. Maybe drop it somewhere between 1/2 the dose and altogether.

I switched the bold to DHB and am already feeling an improvement. But yea im shocked that 1:1 test/bold could CRASH it. I assumed only primo hits it that hard.

I let OpenAI crunch my supplement stack and it found a few possible culprits. I'm miffed because I switched to DHB and upped my HCG to 1000iu HCG EOD and my estrogen is still single digits... any thoughts? Some of these are just on hand like enclo which I'll take if I want to have a lot of sex (increases sensitivity I swear). The prami was just this past week, so if it's having an acute effect that explains my latest labs, but who knows.
  1. Pentoxifylline: There's some evidence suggesting it may have anti-estrogenic effects.
  2. Enclomiphene: It's a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM), used to increase testosterone levels by blocking estrogen receptors in the hypothalamus.
  3. Red Yeast Rice with Monacolin K: Though primarily known for its cholesterol-lowering effects, there's some evidence suggesting it may also have mild estrogen-lowering effects.
  4. Pramipexole (Mirapex): It's a dopamine agonist and may indirectly lower prolactin levels, which could impact estrogen levels.
  5. N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC): It may indirectly influence estrogen levels by modulating hormone metabolism and reducing oxidative stress.
  6. Telmisartan: There's limited evidence suggesting it may have some anti-estrogenic effects.
  7. Doxazosin: It's an alpha-blocker and may have indirect effects on estrogen levels.

P
Two questions: is my Enanthate bunk? perhaps my NPP reading as T but not aromatizing thus the crashed E2? or maybe the hcg is doing the T production? I have to think that Bold has a strong AI effect for me. I've been reading over 1500 on lower previous doses of Test, so these results shocked me.

Secondly of course: is anything dangerously out of range or just push through my next six weeks? Bloodpressure is perfect with some Telma and Nebivolol.

I'm six weeks into my knee ligament recovery / recomp stack and returned 1215 Total T and 6 Estradiol (both sensitive but its the first time I've ordered sensitive). Here's the full stack (I pin EOD - oils or HCG alternating):

250 Test E - cat cafe
250 NPP - goodlyfe
250 Bold Cyp - cat cafe
4iu HGH most days - cat cafe
250iu HCG
(lots of support, TUDCA, RYR, NAC, etc.)

View attachment 277751View attachment 277752View attachment 277753View attachment 277754View attachment 277755
Pinning EOD with that doee of test will not yeild same amount of 1x pin, then getting tested, so you just have more stable bloods, less peaks and troughs but also will read lower on bloods as opposed to 1x pin.

Bold crashed e2 in many recent bloods that have been posted on meso.

I have been tood my creatanine at 1.33 was alarming by doctors. And being that number wont go down, be careful. Yours is 1.5 ish. As that dictated kidney issues.

They even gave my sonograms and such on those areas.

Appreciate it. She wasn't too worried though said next time stop taking creatine and heavy lifting right before labs.

Im going to cruise for a couple months anyway.

Back